剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我同意 光任命我为宿管不足以博得众人的尊重
I agree. Simply naming me dorm R.A. isn't enough to command respect.
我需要一个实物来象征我的权威
I need a physical symbol of my authority,
就像国王的节杖一样
like the way a king had a scepter.
所以你想要一把节杖
So, you want a scepter?
不行 那反而会被用来对付我
No, that could be used against me.
要不弄个徽章怎么样
Ooh, how about a badge?
我会像德州骑警一样
I'd be like a Texas Ranger
巡视宿舍走廊
who patrols the halls of a dormitory.
这些主意都很棒
Well, these all just such terrific ideas but,
不过你看由我办公室发布一封亲笔信
um, how about an official letter from my desk
来证明你的地位怎么样
with a handwritten note attesting to your position?
来 "致鲍尔宿舍的全体学生"
All right. "To the students of Bower Hall."
你的字迹就这水平啊
That's your handwriting?
"本公文
"This document
赋予谢尔顿·库珀
bestows on Sheldon Cooper all the powers
宿管的一切权力与特权"
and privileges of resident advisor."
"赋予" 我喜欢这词
"Bestows." I like it.
字有点潦草 但我喜欢
Sloppy, but I like it.
♪ 我能看见新天地 ♪
♪ I can see a new horizon ♪
♪ 意识到 ♪
♪ Realize♪
♪ 那让我一直意识到 ♪
♪ That will keep me realizin' ♪
Biggest part of me - Ambrosia
♪ 你是我生命中最重要的人 ♪
♪ You're the biggest part of me... ♪
没眼看
Nope.
♪ 请陪在我身边 一直爱我... ♪
♪ Need your lovin' here beside... ♪
不得不说
Well, I got to tell you,
-刚才好刺♥激♥ -我早跟你说了
- that was pretty exciting. - Mm. I told you.
有一瞬间 我觉得我们是雌雄大盗
For a while there, I felt like Bonnie and Clyde,
只是少了那些谋杀和骚乱
without all the murder and mayhem.
夜尚未央 说不好哦
Well, the night's still young.
接下来这句可能更像是雌大盗会问的问题
So at the risk of sounding more like Bonnie than Clyde, uh,
我们现在算什么关系
where do we stand in our relationship?
是你甩了我 记得吗
You're the one who broke up with me.
可能我重新思考过现状
Oh, maybe I've rethought the situation.
这么说你当初做错了
So you were wrong.
这事不存在什么对或错吧
I don't believe there's any right or wrong here.
说出来 说你做错了
Say it. Say you were wrong.
我确实后悔了
I do regret it.
因为...你...
Because... you were...
做错了
wrong.
没错
Yes.
你意下如何 想再给彼此一次机会吗
So what do you say-- you want to give it another chance?
等一下
Hang on.
能不能给我一句痛快话
Just give me a straight answer.
我是大人了 我能扛得住
I'm a big boy. I can take it.
我们好像被跟踪了
I think we're being followed.
什么
What?
不会吧
No.
那辆皮卡吗
The pickup truck?
是那辆橙色福特斑马
The orange Pinto.
我在加油时看见过它
I saw it when we gassed up.
之后它一直隔着一辆车跟着我们
It's been two cars back ever since.
我准备加速 看看会怎么样
I'm gonna speed up and see what happens.
我们被跟踪了
We're being followed.
你还兴奋吗
Are you still excited?
不 我闹心死了
No, I'm upset.
很好
Good.
那我们就达成共识了
Then we're on the same page.
开门 我是宿管
Open up. It's the R.A.
干嘛
Yeah?
现在不得喧哗 你得把音乐关掉
It's quiet hours. You have to turn the music off.
-谁说的 -本宿管说的
- Says who? - Me, the R.A.
你刚才可能因为音乐太响 没听见我说话
You probably didn't hear me over the music.
也许这能使你信服
Maybe this will convince you.
她的手写体可能值得怀疑
Her cursive is maybe questionable,
但相信我 我的权威绝对不容质疑
but trust me, my authority is not.
闹笑话的是你 我有透明胶带
Joke's on you. I have Scotch tape.
我没看见他的踪影 你呢
I don't see him anywhere. Do you?
-没看见 -老天
- Nope. - Oh, man.
现在这一切结束了
Well, now that that's over,
我又开始觉得兴奋了
I'm starting to feel the excitement again.
很疯狂对吧 我想危险就是会带来刺♥激♥感
Crazy, right? I think that's the way danger works.
就像坐过山车
Oh, it's like a rollercoaster.
二位
Well,
太巧了吧
ain't this a coincidence.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
-什么事 -爸爸妈妈很古怪
- What's up? - Mom and Dad are being weird.
我能待在你这吗
Can I hang out here?
其实现在不太方便
Actually, ain't a good time.
快进来 米希
Come on in, Missy.
美梦破灭了
Dang it.
奶嘴
Sucker.
很好
Good.
是《飞跃童真》啊
Ooh, Look Who's Talking.
-经典之作 -你知不知道
- Classic. - Hey, did you know
给宝宝配音的就是《虎胆龙威》的布鲁斯·威利斯
the baby is the guy from Die Hard?
-不知道 -是真的
- No. - Yeah.
他无所不能
He can do everything.
我刚才坐在那
I was sitting there.
现在你得坐别处了
Yeah, well, now you're not.
我对你无微不至
I'm being nothing but nice here.
我不明白你为什么非要跟我过不去
I don't know why you got to give me a hard time.
为什么 我告诉你为什么
Why? I'll tell you why.
你毁了我的人生 这理由够了吗
You ruined my life. Is that enough "why" for you?
别说得你好像多无辜一样
Hey, you weren't so innocent.
我没记错的话 你给未成年人 也就是我喝酒
If I recall, you provided alcohol to a minor-- me.
这是犯法的
That's illegal.
-你隐瞒了真实年龄 -你先隐瞒的
- You lied about your age. - You lied first.
我们还是别在你妹妹面前吵了
Okay, you know what? Let's not do this in front of your sister.
我倒觉得这熟悉的场景让我安心 你们继续吵
It actually feels normal. Keep going.
别忘了 我说谎是因为你很辣
And let's not forget, I only lied 'cause you're hot.
救命啊
Oh, my God.
我们不用看主角宝宝会说话的电影了
We don't need to watch a movie about a talking baby.
眼前就有一个逼逼不停的巨婴
You're right here.
别忘了锁门 快点
Ooh, lock the door, lock the door.
-又没人在家 -以防万一嘛
- No one's home. - Just in case.
我想玩点狂野的
I have a wild and crazy idea.
我喜欢这个开头
I like where this is headed.
我们来造人吧
Let's make a baby.
你是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
我说不好 从头来过可能会很好玩啊
I don't know. It might be fun to start over.
好玩 这屋子里发生过的鸡飞狗跳你都忘了吗
Fun? What house you been living in?
我是认真的 我们最近水乳♥交♥融
I'm serious. We've been getting along so great,
我又有那么多空闲时间
and I have all this extra time on my hands.
不如就好好利用吧
Uh, let's take advantage.
你儿子马上要有宝宝了 你照顾那个就行
Your son's about to have a baby. You can take care of that one.
不行 我妈抢先预订了照顾权
No, my mother called dibs.
你妈都有一万岁老了
Your mother's a million years old.
你觉得她能半夜爬起来
You think she's gonna be changing diapers
换尿片吗
in the middle of the night?
我来告诉你 你哪根筋不对
I'll tell you what your problem is.
你被踢出教会
you got kicked out of your church,
孩子也长大了
your-your kids are grown up,
你自怨自艾
you're feeling sorry for yourself, and,
觉得一个宝宝就能解决这些问题
yeah, you think a baby'll solve the problem.
怎么样 说话啊
Well? Say something.
你让我超级火大
You make me so mad.
你去哪
Where you going?
我们还是可以一炮泯恩仇啊
We can still do it mad.
你想吃点什么 那个...
So what do you want, uh...
-丹尼斯 -对对
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表