剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
所以你才失联好几个小时吗
So that's why no one could find you for hours.
你是暗指我有做见不得人的事吗
Are you accusing me of something?
那你有做见不得人的事吗
Is there something to accuse you of?
今天是发生奇迹的好日子
Hey, today's the day of miracles.
你们真想吵架吗
Do you really want to be fighting?
不关你的事 别插手
Stay out of this.
我们没做什么错事
We didn't do anything wrong.
我还是先走吧
I think I'm gonna head out.
不 他留下 那你也可以留下
No, he's staying, you're staying.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 总之...
Nothing, just...
没什么
Nothing.
你俩是怎么了
What's going on with you two?
那你和牧师又是怎么了
What's going on with you two?
机不再来哦 谁想见证科学史
Last chance. Who wants to witness science history?
别害羞啊各位
Don't be shy, folks.
您有9条新留言
You have nine new messages.
-康妮 -你怎么会在这里
- Connie? - What are you doing here?
我快生了
I'm having a baby.
要生了吗
Oh. It's happening?
快了 你为什么在这
Kinda. Why are you here?
我有点小毛病 已经处理好了
Uh, I-I had a medical thing. It-It's been handled.
来 我扶你回病房♥
Here, let me help you to your room.
-什么小毛病 -小问题而已
- What kind of thing? - Just a thing.
已经治好了
It's been tended to.
你现在宫缩频率是多少
How-how far apart are your contractions?
康妮 你到底怎么了
Connie, what's going on?
我长了痔疮
It's hemorrhoids, okay?
丢死人了 但你非要逼我说出来
It's embarrassing, but here we are.
痔疮 痔疮 痔疮
Hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids!
你满意了吧
Happy?
我宫口现在大概开到3指
Well, I'm about four centimeters dilated,
医生认为还要过几小时才会生
and the doctors think it could be another few hours.
这样啊
Well...
太好了
Good.
-慢点走 -好
- Walk slow. - Oh, okay.
你经常偷约我老婆出去吃午餐吗
So, how often are you taking my wife out to lunch?
我们只是吃午饭而已 不是约会
It was just lunch. He didn't take me out.
到底谁要开车送我过去 时间不多了
So, who's going to drive me? 'Cause time's a-tickin'.
-谢尔顿 现在没空理你 -去看看曼蒂的情况
- Sheldon, not now. - G-Go check on Mandy.
-可是... -谢尔顿 快去
- But... - Sheldon, go!
你太无理取闹了
You are being ridiculous.
是吗 我有长眼睛 玛丽
Am I? I got eyes, Mary.
我也没瞎 我刚才走进来时
So do I. And when I walked in,
看到你和布兰达两人的气氛怪怪的
you and Brenda were acting weird.
你们在聊什么
What is that about?
没什么 没啥特别的
Nothing. It's about nothing.
是啊 没聊什么
Yeah, it's nothing.
我老公就是你的秘密男友吗
Is my husband your mystery man?
-当然不是 -她在跟别的人约会
- No. - She's dating someone else.
-你怎么知道的 -她告诉我的
- How do you know that? - She told me.
你为什么跟我老公倾诉
Why are you talking to my husband
你的感情生活
about your love life?
玛丽 你最好别随便
You know, Mary, you might want to be careful
攻击别人
about throwing stones,
因为你自己心里也有鬼
'cause I've seen your glass house.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我看到这家伙跟别人约会时 你有多难过
I saw how upset you were when this one was on a date.
-真的吗 -你问"真的吗"是有什么鬼心思
- Really? - What the hell do you mean, "really"?
怎么了 曼蒂在哪
What's going on? Where's Mandy?
她没事 她在病房♥里
Uh, she's fine. She's in her room.
她要独自面对这一切
So she's having a baby by herself
而你们却全部待在外面
while you're all out here?
没有 谢尔顿在陪着她呢
No, Sheldon's with her.
你们还是人吗
Unbelievable.
乔治 玛丽 你们好
George, Mary.
-吉姆 -见到你很高兴
- Jim. - It's nice to see you.
你好吗 我是...
Hey, how are you? My name's...
-吉姆 -老婆大人召唤我
- Jim! - Gotta go.
真不敢相信
Can't believe this.
-你去哪 -回家
- Where you going? - Home.
他们显然把我们给忘了
They clearly forgot about us.
真不爽
This sucks.
你说我妈和你♥爸♥
Do you think my mom and your dad
会不会变成男女朋友啊
are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend?
不会
No.
要是他们结婚了 我俩是不是就变成兄妹了
If they got married, would that make us brother and sister?
那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
《星球大战》的卢克·天行者和莱娅公主是兄妹
Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia were brother and sister,
但他们还是亲亲了
and they still kissed.
又不是我写的
I didn't write it.
打扰一下 请问这台电脑有调制解调器吗
Excuse me, does that computer have a modem?
-什么 -调制解调器 用来连上万维网的
- A what? - A modem. It's how you access the World Wide Web.
连什么
The what?
就是当你的电脑
It's when your computer wants
想要和另一台电脑说话时
to talk to another computer,
它会发出这样的声音
and it goes...
你是指传真机啊
You mean a fax machine.
我简直像是从未来穿越回来的
It's like I'm from the future.
你坐在这干嘛
What are you doing out here?
我听说曼蒂要生了
I heard Mandy was having the baby.
没错 但她是在里面生
Yes, but that happens inside.
我知道
I know.
你不进去吗
Aren't you going in?
我没办法
I can't.
这些是自动门
Oh, these doors are automated.
你一靠近它们就会自动打开的
You just walk towards them and they open.
我没办法当好一个父亲
I can't be a dad.
我连婴儿安全座椅都装不好
I couldn't even install a car seat.
那正好 你可以载我去发布派对
Great. You can drive me to my launch party.
你做得很好 宝贝
You're doing great, sweetie.
这话30年前没用 现在也不会有效果
Didn't work 30 years ago, doesn't work now.
我还是不打扰你们一家人独处了
I think I'll just let y'all have a little family time.
求你别丢下我
Please stay.
我来了
Hey.
-你怎么样啊 -我还好
- Oh, how we doing? - I'm all right.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很好啊 好得很
I'm fine. Just fine.
好个屁 你老公刚才在候诊室
Fine? Looked like your husband was gonna
-差点要出拳揍那男人了 -发生什么了
- punch out that guy in the waiting room. - What happened?
你什么时候来的
When did you get here?
早些时候
Earlier.
乔治差点揍了谁
So, who did George almost punch?
一个留八字胡的小个子
Some little fella with a mustache.
坚持住 宝贝 你做得很棒
Okay, hang in there, baby, you're doing great.
我刚不是说了没用
What did I just tell you?
可我不知道还能说什么啊
I don't know what else to say.
谢谢你送我
Thank you for doing this.
没事
Mm-hmm.
苦苦地等了那么久
You know, you wait and you wait and you wait,
还以为这一天永远不会到来
and you think the day's never gonna come,
-谁知突然就降临了 -是啊
- and then pow, it's here. - I know.
所有人都觉得我太年轻
Everyone thought I was too young,
觉得我办不成 但我做到了
that I wouldn't see it through, but here I am.
我差点就错过了 幸好没有
To think I almost missed it.
否则我会后悔终生
I would have regretted that for the rest of my life.
干嘛调头
Why are we turning around?
你俩怎么了
What's going on with you two?
-没什么 -我们没事
- Nothing. - We're fine.
你们要吵架的话
You know what, if you're gonna fight,
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表