剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
我们家到底怎么了啊
What is happening to our family?
妈妈被教会踢出去了
Mom, getting kicked out of the church.
小乔治未婚得子
Georgie having a baby out of wedlock.
我们真的是垃圾白人之家呢
We really are white trash.
但教会依然是你的家人
But the church is still your family.
我不愿看到你离主而去
I'd just hate to see you walk away from the Lord.
感觉是祂离我而去了
Feels like he's walking away from me.
你有在找新教会吗
You looking for a new church?
还没呢
Not yet.
我能看出你有改信天主教的潜质
'Cause I can see you going Catholic.
你身上有一股"看破红尘 投身修女"的气息
You got a "get thee to a nunnery" vibe.
老妈 你不是吧
Oh. Mom. Really?
《热情的大丰收》
Passion's Harvest?
女主的名字叫热情
The main character's name is Passion.
她继承了她爸爸的农场
She's inherited her daddy's farm,
而马厩里有一匹"猛马"
and there's a stud in the stable.
这剧情也太糟糕了吧
Oh, that's terrible.
你读完再来告诉我到底有多"糟糕"
Read it, then tell me how terrible it is.
我才不要读这种垃圾文学
I'm not reading this trash.
你真的就以貌取人 以皮论书了呗
So you're literally judging a book by its cover?
好吧
All right.
我服了 容我一读
Fine. I'll give it a look.
你为什么把这么多页都折记号♥了
How come you've dog-eared all these pages?
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
从伦理上来说 科学是否存在不可逾越的界限
Ethically, can science ever go too far?
只因为我们有能力做到
Just because we can do something,
就代表我们一定得将其实现吗
does that mean we should do something?
是的
Yes.
我还没说完呢
I haven't finished.
抱歉 您继续
I'm sorry, go on.
伦理上来看 科学该有界限吗
Ethically, should science have any limitations?
不应该
No.
有意思
Interesting.
那你觉得克隆人如何呢
What about human cloning?
复♥制♥更多的我吗 多多益善啊
More of me? Yes, please.
那如果其他人也都会倍增呢
Well, what about more of everyone else?
别了吧 谢了
No, thank you.
那恐龙呢
What about, uh, dinosaurs?
草食恐龙没问题 肉食恐龙算了吧
Herbivores, yes. Carnivores, no.
那些能把你像虫子一样一脚踩扁的草食恐龙呢
Well, what about the herbivores who can squash you like a bug?
有道理 不要恐龙了
Good point. No dinosaurs.
所以克隆生物是不合伦理的
So, cloning is unethical?
对
Right.
但如果我们是克隆爱因斯坦呢
But what if we were to clone Albert Einstein?
那真是天大的喜事啊
That would be swell.
总有一天我肯定是会需要一个小帮手的
At some point, I'm going to need a sidekick.
所以现在克隆又合乎伦理啦
So, cloning is ethical?
对 因为爱因斯坦不像恐龙
Right, because Albert Einstein, unlike the dinosaur,
不会伤害任何人
harmed no one.
爱因斯坦的发现协助创造后来的原♥子♥弹♥
I think the victims of the atomic bomb,
我猜弹下亡魂应该会对复不复♥制♥他投反对票
which his discoveries helped create, might disagree.
所以正确的答案是什么呢
So, what's the right answer?
这就是我们今天上课的原因 要来寻找答案
That's why we're here, to find that out.
你直接告诉我们答案不就好了吗
Why don't you just tell us?
-那你怎么不回答呢 -我先问的你
- Why don't you? - I asked you first.
那我再问你 禁止长捉
You're it, no backsies.
You can't judge a book by it's cover - Willie Dixon
这是什么垃圾啊
This is such trash.
♪ 你不能光看树来评断苹果甜不甜 ♪
♪ You can't judge an apple by looking at a tree ♪
♪ 你不能光看蜂来评断蜂蜜甜不甜 ♪
♪ You can't judge honey by looking at the bee... ♪
热情 别在马厩里吧
Oh, Passion, not the stable.
马才在里面"搞"这种事
That's where the horses do their business.
♪ 你不能看封面来评断书好不好 ♪
♪ You can't judge a book by looking at the cover ♪
一整夜不停吗 谁想要这么累啊
All night long? Who wants that?
谁在里面
Who's in there?
我
Uh, me.
我很快就出来
I'll just be a minute.
我真的要憋不住了
I really need to go!
厕所还能两个人挤吗
It's occupied!
♪ 我看起来像个农人 但其实我是爱人 ♪
♪ I look like a farmer... But I'm a lover... ♪
我能写出比这更好的东西
I could write a better book than this.
妈
Mom!
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
我去超♥市♥买♥♥东西 顺便给你带了点东西
I was at the grocery store and I picked some things up for you.
谢谢 但我自己能买♥♥
Thanks, but I can buy my own groceries.
我知道 但你一人吃两人补嘛
I know, but you're eating for two.
我觉得我应该帮帮忙
I thought I should help out.
三种腌菜吗
Three kinds of pickles?
大家都知道孕妇就爱吃这种东西
Everybody knows pregnant ladies like those.
谢谢你啊 我已经吐够多了
Okay, I'm throwing up enough as it is.
为什么里面这么暗啊
Why is it so dark in there?
没什么原因
No reason.
怎么还点蜡烛了 你在约会吗
What's with the candles? Are you on a date?
你觉得我会穿成这样跟人约会吗
You think I'd dress like this on a date?
我觉得你这样也很好看啊
I think you look good.
并不好看 而且就算我在约会
Well, I don't, and if I was on a date,
你也没有资格过问
it'd be none of your business.
那到底为什么家里黑灯瞎火
Then why are you sitting in the dark?
好啦 也不是什么大事
Okay. It's not a big deal.
我这个月电费有点没钱交
I was a little short on the power bill this month.
怎么会这样
How come?
当服务员与孕吐这两件事合在一起
Well, waiting tables and morning sickness,
你猜结果会如何
not a great combination.
从收到的小费就能看出来
Definitely got reflected in my tips.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我会帮你付电费让你家里有电
I'll pay to get your power turned back on.
我不需要慈善救济 我能自己解决
I'm not a charity case. I can figure this out on my own.
但你连电视都不能看了
But you can't even watch TV.
-这过的是什么悲惨人生啊 -真的没事
- What kind of life is that? - It's fine.
我能听到邻居的吵架声 跟电视差不多精彩
I can hear the neighbors fight. That's almost as good as TV.
来 东西就给你啦
Hmm. Well, I'll leave you with this.
里面有冰激凌
There's some ice cream in there.
你可能得先解决掉它们
You might want to make that a priority.
好 晚安啦
Okay. Good night.
我给你买♥♥了有三种口味的那种综合冰激凌
I got you the kind with three different flavors
因为我不知道你喜欢哪种口味
'cause I didn't know what you liked.
-再见 -是巧克力 香草与粉色口味
- Bye. - It's chocolate, vanilla and pink.
第一章
Chapter one.
马莉踏进酒吧的那一刻 她感受到全场对她的瞩目
When Marie stepped into the bar, she knew she looked good.
不是无礼的淫邪眼神
But not in a vulgar way,
比起盯着露出的美好 更多是对衣袍底下的遐想
more for what she didn't show than what she did.
-你好啊 美人 -你好
- Well, hello. - Hi.
我叫大灰
Dusty.
这才不是名字
That's not a name.
这是没人打扫的房♥子称呼
That's a poorly kept house.
你母亲叫你什么
What's your mother call you?
达辉
Dustin.
我喜欢
I like that.
美人芳名
And you are?
-马莉 -马莉
- Marie. - Marie.
你喝什么呢 马莉
What are you drinking, Marie?
干马丁尼
A dirty martini.
是吗 怎么"干"
Really? How dirty?
很猛的那种
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表