剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
这个嘛...
Uh, well...
说不准 发生太多事情了
Hard to say. We just... Lot going on.
昨晚6点15她做了饭
Well, at 6:15 she made a plate of food
然后把饭拿进房♥间里吃了
and took it to her room,
当时我对她说"你这样会招蚂蚁"
which I said, "is how you attract ants,"
她让我少管别人的事
and she said to mind my own business,
我说这事是我的事
and I said it is my business
因为她的房♥间和我的就一墙之隔...
because her bedroom shares a wall with mine...
6点15 好的 在那之后还有人看到她吗
6:15, got it. No one saw her after that?
7点22的时候她出来想用卫生间
Well, at 7:22, she had to use the restroom,
但我爸爸当时在里面所以她得等
but she had to wait because my dad was in there.
应该是因为喝了很多啤酒
Probably due to all the beers.
真谢谢你啊 -客气客气
Thank you. - Happy to help.
7点45的时候她又尝试看看厕所有没有人
And then at 7:45, she tried the bathroom again,
还好这次我爸爸已经...
and luckily, by then my father had...
谢尔顿 直说你最后一次看到她是什么时间
Sheldon, when was the last time you saw her?
是晚上9点15 我给她拿了罐杀虫剂以防有蚂蚁
Well, at 9:15 I brought her a can of Raid for the ants,
她叫我去死吧 非常没礼貌
and she told me to go to hell, which is rude.
然后11点06时我尝试用无线电跟她说话
And then at 11:06 I tried to communicate with her
但她当时没有回我
via walkie-talkie to no response.
我真不敢相信她会这样
I can't believe she would do this.
她怎么会开车啊
How does she even know how to drive?
把脚从刹车上移开
All right, now, take your foot off the brake
轻轻踩在...
gently put it on the...
肯定是你妈妈教她的
I bet your mother taught her.
她有可能开迷路了 也可能发生意外
She could be lost, she could be in an accident,
甚至是开进哪里路边的沟里了
she could be in a ditch by the side of the road somewhere.
♪ 我在早上起床 ♪
♪ So I wake in the morning ♪
What's up - 4 Non Blondes
♪ 我走到屋外 ♪
♪ And I step outside ♪
♪ 我深吸一口气 ♪
♪ And I take a deep breath ♪
♪ 大口呼出痛快 ♪ -有警♥察♥
♪ And I get real high... ♪ - There's a cop.
装没事 自然点
Be cool. Be cool.
然后我喊 ♪ 嘿 ♪
And I say, ♪ Hey-ey-ey. ♪
如果你有听到什么消息
Okay, well, if you hear anything,
麻烦给我打个电♥话♥
please give me a call.
谢谢
Thank you.
没消息
Nothing.
有消息吗
Any word?
没有 她没有联络过她那些朋友
No. None of her friends have heard from her.
警♥察♥们也在找我的车了 但还没有消息
The police are looking for my truck, but still no sign.
真不敢相信这姑娘这么干
I can't believe that girl.
她就没想过我们会有多担心吗
Did she even think about how worried we'd all be?
你转变成一个爸爸的速度可真快
Wow, you became a dad fast.
自然而然就变了
Well, it just kicks in.
我不知道该打给谁了
I don't know who else to call.
佩吉呢
What about Paige?
她们还有在联♥系♥吗
Are they still in touch?
她们几周前有见过面
They saw each other a few weeks ago.
不过佩吉当时喝得还挺茫的
Although Paige was quite inebriated.
什么 -就是喝醉了
What? - It means drunk.
我们知道那词是什么意思
We know what it means.
而且佩吉也有过逃家的记录
And Paige has run away from home before.
如果是我要落跑 我绝对会联络她
If I was going on the lam, that's certainly who I'd contact.
"落跑" 这词真有趣
"Lam." what a fun word.
真庆幸我居然有机会用到这个词
I'm glad I got the chance to use it.
落跑 -你好 琳达
Lam. - Hi. Linda,
我是玛丽·库珀
this is Mary Cooper.
很抱歉突然打来麻烦你
Um, I'm sorry to call out of the blue,
但米希有跟佩吉在你那边吗
but is Missy there with Paige?
没有啊 怎么了 发生什么事了
No. Why? What's going on?
米希逃家了 我们就想...
Missy has run away, and we thought...
我女儿可能会跟这件事
That my daughter would have something
有关系吗 -不 我不是想指责她
to do with it? - Oh, no, I'm not accusing her.
不是 这种事绝对跟她会有关
No, that's exactly something she would do.
你等等
Hold on.
佩吉
Paige.
我觉得她有可能跟佩吉在一起
I'm thinking she might be with Paige.
佩吉
Paige?
靠
Damn it.
可以让我也试试看开车吗
Hey, can I drive?
还是别了吧
Better not.
如果这辆车发生了什么事 我爸应该会很火大
My dad'll be pretty mad if something happens to his truck.
什么事 比如被人偷开走吗
Like what, if somebody stole it?
天啊 我是个罪犯
Oh, my God, I'm a criminal.
对啊 这还蛮酷的吧
Yeah. It's pretty cool, right?
我这下死定了
I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
回去才会死定了
Only if you go back.
你这么说好像也对
I guess you're right.
别担心啦
I mean, don't worry.
等我们到代托纳海滩 一切烦恼都会烟消云散
When we get to Daytona, everything's gonna be great.
你这么觉得吗
Think so?
对啊
Yeah.
或许我们该换掉我们的名字 -真的吗
Hey, maybe we should change our names. - Really?
我超讨厌我的名字
And I hate my name.
佩吉 什么啊 感觉像个国会助理的名字
Paige. What am I, a congressional aide?
对啊对啊
Yeah, totally.
那你想改什么名字
So, what name are you gonna pick?
我在考虑金吉儿
I'm thinking Ginger.
这名字太棒了吧
That is so good.
金吉儿不像个无聊的科学家
Ginger's not a boring scientist.
金吉儿很有趣 很有生命力
Ginger's fun. She's alive.
那我要选苏珊
I'm gonna pick Susan.
不 苏西 这样比较可爱
No, Suzie. Much cuter.
金吉儿与苏西 -金吉儿与苏西
Ginger and Suzie. - Ginger and Suzie.
等等 我现在想换成布兰蒂是不是晚了
Wait, is it too late to change my name to Brandi?
太晚了 -别这样嘛 金吉儿
Too late. - Come on, Ginger.
真不敢相信我们最后对她做的事就是吼她
I can't believe the last thing we did was yell at her.
别太责怪自己了
Now, don't go blaming yourself.
我是怪我们俩
Uh, I was blaming both of us.
难道我们不该惩罚她吗
So, we weren't supposed to punish her?
小孩干蠢事 就是会被爸妈责骂啊
Kids do stupid stuff, parents yell at them.
没错 我也是被打骂过来的
Yeah, y'all did it to me,
我以后也会这样严厉"要求"我的小孩
I'm gonna do it to my kid.
别急着报复 新手爸爸
Calm down, Daddy.
我知道你们很担心 但这样也无济于事
I know y'all are worried, but this ain't helping.
她偷溜出家门 把我的车开走
She snuck out and stole my truck.
这怎么是我们的错呢
I mean, how is this our fault?
也许她说的话没错
Well, maybe she was right.
她确实在家里被忽视了
She does get ignored around here.
我倒喜欢被忽视
I liked being ignored.
这样我♥干♥坏事就不会被发现了
Let me get away with all kinds of stuff.
拜托你别再帮倒忙了
Please stop helping.
赶紧再联♥系♥警♥察♥
We need to get the police back on the phone.
我知道怎么能找到她们了
I know how to find them.
真的吗 怎么做
Really? How?
根据她们出走的时间
Right, well, based on the time they've been gone
和平均车速推算
and the average speed limit,
我已经计算出她们最远
I've calculated that this circle
只能开到这个圈圈范围内
is the maximum distance they could have traveled.
这些标记代表什么 -就等你问呢
And what are the pins? - I'm glad you asked.
帮我们缩小搜索范围 我已经找出
To help narrow down the search, I've identified
十几岁少女爱去的地方
points of interest to teenage girls.
俗称四大金刚 商场 美容院
The big four-- malls, beauty salons,
马厩和溜冰场
horse stables and roller rinks.
那蓝色的标记又代表什么
And what are the blue pins?
蓝色是我个人感兴趣的地方
Those are places that I'm interested in
等找到她们之后我们可以顺路去逛逛
that we can swing by after we find them.
比如德州的彼斯特市...
For example, Peaster, Texas...
没人想知道
No one cares.
德州的彼斯特市 是作家罗伯特·霍华德的出生地
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表