剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
You ever get scared?
当然有 时刻都感到害怕
Oh, yeah. All the time.
比如此刻
I mean, like right now, I...
我就怕你会不喜欢我
I'm scared you won't like me.
大灰
Oh, Dusty.
你完全不用担心这一点
You don't have to worry about that.
你保证吗
You promise?
上帝可以作证
With God as my witness.
那希望祂老人家现在没在看
Well, I hope he's not watching right now,
因为我要吻你了
'cause I'm about to kiss you.
你在写什么
What you writing?
就是列一下
Oh. Uh, just making a list of chores
要干的家务活儿
that need to get done.
听起来不太有意思
Well, that doesn't sound like fun.
其实
Well...
有一件活儿很有意思
one of them is.
我会去修雨水槽的
I'll get to the rain gutters.
你只用...
You just got to...
什么情况
What's happening?
你来卧室就知道有什么情况了
Why don't you come to the bedroom and find out?
今天真神奇
Weird day.
你潜进公♥寓♥ 有没有遇到麻烦
Did you have any problems getting into the apartment?
没有啊
No.
进出都没有爬错窗口
In the right window, out the right window.
轻而易举
Easy peasy.
你的裙子那些可以挂在杠铃上
You can hang your dresses and whatnot on the barbell.
太洋气了
Fancy.
先把话说清楚
So we're clear, uh,
虽然我们一起睡觉
just 'cause we're sleeping together
但不代表会一起"睡觉"
doesn't mean we're... "sleeping" together.
我明白
I understand.
如果你想 你可以睡床 我打地铺就好
If you want, you can take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor.
我不能得寸进尺
Oh, I can't ask you to do that.
没事 我有睡袋 而且我还年轻
It's okay. I got a sleeping bag, and I'm young.
我们一起睡床吧 但你的手不准乱摸
We'll share the bed, just, uh, keep your hands to yourself.
反过来也一样 你也管好你的手
Works both ways. You keep your hands to yourself.
我能管好
I'll manage.
如果你情难自禁 我也没有意见啦
Well, if you find you can't, that's okay, too.
对了 上厕所怎么解决
Hey, uh, what's the bathroom situation?
我有付房♥租 你可以使用屋子里的卫生间
Oh, I pay rent. You can use the one in the house.
那就好 我还担心你会叫我尿在那个洗手池里
Good, I was afraid you were gonna say that sink.
洗手池
The sink?
那多恶心啊
That's kind of gross.
我出去一下
I'll be right back.
看来你只能当回单纯的洗手池了
Looks like you're just a sink again.
乔治
Oh, George.
你喜欢这招吗
Mm, you like that?
我爱死了
I love that.
要不把灯关了吧
How about we turn the lights off?
快去
Yes, please.
好痒
Tickles!
出去 你出去
Get out. Get out.
怎么了
What?
我要用洗手池
I'm using the sink.
太好了
Sweet.
-早安 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
有人来过夜啦
Did someone have a sleepover?
曼蒂会在我那暂住一阵子
Mandy's gonna be staying with me for a little bit.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
我也没说是啊
Didn't say it was.
你去坐吧 我给你做炒蛋
Go ahead and take a seat, I'll make you some scrambled eggs.
你几时学会烹饪鸡蛋了
Since when do you make eggs?
我当然会做♥鸡♥蛋
I can make eggs.
他不会做♥鸡♥蛋
He can't make eggs.
其实我有点反胃
Actually, my stomach's a little queasy.
我吃点烤吐司就行了
How about just some toast?
好啊 我可以烤吐司
Great. Toast, I can do.
各位家人早上好
Good morning, everyone.
侄手足家长
Niblingo.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
这是我想出来的敬称
It's an honorific I came up with to
用来形容怀了我未来侄子或侄女
describe a woman who's carrying my future niece or nephew
但和我没有姻亲关系的女性
but is not related to me by law.
你记得我们家的奇葩谢尔顿吧
You remember Sheldon.
永生难忘
I do.
就是说
Yeah.
你在这里太好了
I'm glad you're here.
我有个关于机器人伦理的问题
I have a question about robot ethics
希望你能帮我解答
I was hoping you could help me with.
谢尔顿 别烦她好吗
Sheldon, leave her alone.
没事啊 他可以问我
No, it's okay, he can ask me a question.
毕竟我是他的... 叫什么来着
I'm his, uh... What am I?
-侄手足家长 -侄手足家长 你想问什么
- Niblingo. - Niblingo. What's your question?
从伦理上讲 是否应该将机器人设计成不能杀人
Ethically, should a robot be programmed to never kill,
就算杀人能拯救生命
even if killing would save lives?
烤吐司机放哪啦
Where's the dang toaster?
欢迎来到库珀家早餐
Welcome to breakfast at our house.
着火了
Fire!
什么 哪里着火了
What? What? Where?
谢谢你有盯好商品免遭小偷啊
You know, thanks for keeping an eye on things.
抱歉
Sorry.
我昨晚没怎么睡
I didn't get much sleep.
你和玛丽又吵架了
Oh, you and Mary fighting again?
不是 我们相处得很好
Oh, no, we're getting along real good.
好吧
Okay.
"彻夜不眠"那种好
I mean... real good.
真的不用展开细说
Yeah. I-I said okay.
她就像变了一个人似的
It's like she's a different person.
你这么说我想起了一部电影
That reminds me of a film.
一个女人从船上跌落 撞到头
A lady fell off a boat, she hit her head,
她醒来后 性情大变
and when she woke up, she was a completely different person.
你到底想说什么
What's your point?
玛丽最近有从船上掉下来吗
Did Mary fall off a boat recently?
-据我所知没有 -那你应该问问她啊
- Not that I know of. - Well, you should ask her.
你几时见我们坐过船 戴尔
We're not boat people, Dale.
最近卧室里的情况不寻常
Something strange is going on in the bedroom.
是吗
Uh-huh.
我是没有意见啦
I mean, I'm happy about it.
其实我爽死了
You know, it's actually pretty great.
我只是...
I just...
不明白为什么会这样
I don't understand why.
这我知道
See, now I'm with you there.
我和琼还是夫妻时
When I was married to June,
她曾经历过这种变化
she was going through the change. Hmm.
她变得非常饥渴
She became downright frisky.
玛丽还没到如狼似虎的"那个期"吧
I think Mary's a little young for the change.
按理说是的
Well, you'd think.
但世界之大无奇不有
Nature's curious.
我有一个同学 上高一时
I went to school with a kid whose hair turned gray
头发就变白了
in the tenth grade.
-我们叫他"白佬" -好妙的外号♥
- We called him Whitey. - Clever.
他以前经常装成大人帮我们买♥♥酒
He used to buy us liquor.
总之
Oh, anyway,
我想说的是
what I'm saying is that
你最好叫家庭医生帮她做次全身检查
have the family medic do a once-over on her.
好好看看她哪里出了毛病
You know, kick the tires, see how she's rolling.
谢你全家啊 戴尔
Yeah, thanks, Dale.
我告诉你我老婆想跟我打炮
I tell you my wife wants to have sex with me,
你就说她需要看医生
you tell me she needs to see a doctor.
我真是失礼了
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表