剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
There's nothing to do in this stupid town anyway.
我们有没有可能一起去德国呢
Any chance we can both go to Germany?
你这边的肌肉很紧绷
Oh, you are holding a lot of tension in here.
真不知道是为什么呢
Huh, I wonder why.
我的肌肉紧绷吗 肯定也紧吧
Do I feel tense? Oh, I bet I feel tense.
你是有点紧绷
You are a little tense.
我也不知道是为什么呢
Huh, I wonder why.
你有摄入足够的水分吗
Have you been drinking enough water?
因为很多时候...
Because often when...
-不是这个原因 -不
- No, that ain't it. - No.
都怪我啦 邀请他来这趟浪漫的放风之旅
It's my fault, for inviting him on a romantic getaway.
确实是你的错 等等
It is your fault. Oh, one sec--
按到酸痛处了
Really get in there.
好爽
Oh... yeah.
我刚说到哪了
Okay, where was I?
你总是这样 装出一副很喜欢我的样子
This is what you do-- you act all into me,
接着又翻脸不认人 把我推开
then you get weird and push me away.
才不是这样
Okay, that's not true.
就是 你和我上♥床♥
Yes, it is. You sleep with me,
之后却叫我去跟别人约会
then you tell me to date other people.
我向你求婚 你又拒绝
I ask you to marry me, you say no.
这次为什么会有不同
Why is this time gonna be any different?
我不知道 或许我现在准备好了
I-I don't know. Maybe I'm ready now.
"或许"
"Maybe"?
是啊
Yeah.
听着
Look.
我们相处和睦 一起把丝丝照顾得很好
We're getting' along, we're a good team with CeeCee...
或许我不想为了一句"或许" 冒失去一切的风险
Maybe I don't want to risk that on a maybe.
如果你不想尝试 那你为什么要来
Okay, if you don't want to try, why did you even come here?
因为我不想拒绝你 导致气氛变僵
Well, I didn't want to say no and make things weird.
是吗 现在气氛被你破坏殆尽了
Oh, well, you nailed it.
-米希 -走开
- Missy? - Go away.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry
但我是真心担心你
but I was genuinely worried about you.
我知道我们有分歧
I realize we have our differences, but...
但要是你遭遇不测
I would never be able to forgive myself
我绝对不会原谅自己
if anything bad happened to you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我去给丝丝洗澡
I'm gonna give CeeCee a bath.
你想帮忙吗
Do you want to help?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我猜猜
Let me guess...
你从来没给婴儿洗过澡
you've never given a baby a bath either.
年代不一样嘛
It was a different time.
难道你老公当时有做这些吗
You gonna tell me your husband did all that stuff?
倒也没有
Not really.
看见没 你都被同一类型的男人吸引
Eh, you see? Look, you got a type.
但现在不是五零年代了
Well, it's not the '50s anymore.
我去给她洗澡 而你必须帮忙
I'm gonna give her a bath and you're gonna help.
好吧
Fine.
洗完澡你还得帮她换尿布
And afterward, you're gonna change her diaper.
我真怀念五零年代
Ah, man, I miss the '50s.
-你在碎碎念什么 -没有 马上来
- What was that? - Nothing, I'm coming.
轻点
Whoa, take it easy,
那块毛巾又没偷溜出去
that towel didn't sneak out of the house.
你怎么还能开玩笑
How can you make a joke?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
我俩都在家 她都敢溜出去
We were both here and she snuck out.
要是只有我们其中一个
What's gonna stop her from running wild
她岂不是上天
if it's just one of us?
你意思是我俩都不该去德国吗
Oh, so you're saying neither of us should go to Germany?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想惩罚谢尔顿 但我也很担心米希
I don't want to punish Sheldon, but I'm worried about Missy.
我也一样
I am, too.
但我认为你该去
But I think you should go.
-你真这么想 -我暑假不用去上班
- You do? - I got the summer off.
我的专职工作就是看好她
My full-time job can be keeping her in line.
你确定你能搞定吗
You sure you're up for that?
玛丽 我可是橄榄球教练
Mary, I'm a football coach.
我能管好一个13岁小姑娘
I can handle a 13-year-old girl.
那个暑假 米希溜出去32次
Missy snuck out 32 times that summer,
还打了肚脐环
and got her belly button pierced.
可怜的老父亲毫不知情
The poor guy had no idea.
好 我们结婚吧
All right, let's get married.
什么
What?
你认为我没完全投入这段感情 其实我有
You think I'm not all in, but I am.
好吧 我也是
Okay. I am, too.
那好
Okay.
我们真要结婚了吗
So, we're really doing this?
是的
Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我才不要等到回家再亲你
I ain't waiting to get home to kiss you.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表