剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Yeah.
这么说你们...
So, you two are...
不 我们是孩子的爸妈 但我们没在一起
No. We're having a baby, but we're not together.
事实上是她叫我约你出来的
In fact, she's the one who told me I should ask you out.
-真是一点都不奇葩呢 -真的吗
- Well, that's not weird. - Really?
才怪 奇葩爆了
No, it's weird.
小乔治不是说你俩要外出吃晚饭吗
I thought Georgie said you were going to dinner.
不 是他要外出吃饭
No, uh, he's having dinner.
你们又吵架了吗
Y'all fighting again?
-那臭小子又干了什么混事 -没做什么
- What'd he do? - Nothing.
那你怎么不跟他一起去吃饭
So why aren't you at dinner with him?
他去约会了
He's on a date.
看我不打断他的狗腿...
Why, that little...
不 没事 是我叫他去的
No, it's okay. I told him to.
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么吼我
Why are you yelling at me?
因为你把我的情绪激起来了
Because you got me all riled up,
我总得骂个人吧
and I got to point it somewhere.
听着
Look...
怀孕已经让我够头大了
I have enough going on here
我无暇顾及谈恋爱这种事
without worrying about being in some relationship.
再说 小乔治也该有自己的生活
Plus, Georgie deserves to have a life.
这么说你们没吵架 我不用生任何人的气
So y'all are good, and I don't have to be mad at anybody?
对
Right.
这样哦
Huh.
那我打电♥话♥给戴尔 找他的茬
I'm gonna go call Dale and pick a fight.
我都不知道你今晚要上班
Oh, hey. I didn't know you were working tonight.
我不用上班
I'm not.
只是来见朋友
Just meeting some friends.
那很好啊
Oh, that's nice.
-是啊 -话说
- Yep. - Oh, so,
我刚下班
I was just getting off work myself.
那你玩得开心点
Oh. Have a good one.
她们是你高中时期的朋友吗
Well, uh, so, friends from high school, or...?
不如说是几个曾为人♥妻♥
More like a bunch of gals that used to be married,
曾经还会去减肥中心
used to be in Weight Watchers,
现在变成来这里买♥♥醉
and now just come here to drink
抱怨对生活的诸多不满的女人罢了
and bitch about their lives.
听起来很有意思啊
That sounds fun.
是吗
Does it?
你想...和我们一起玩吗
Would you... want to join us?
只要我不打扰到你们就好啊
Oh, well... so long as I'm not butting in.
我先提醒你
Well, I have to warn you,
她们说话爱沾腥膻色
it's kind of a salty group.
你别被她们吓到
I don't want you to be shocked.
你也见过我妈是什么货色
You've met my mother.
这倒也是 来吧
That's true. Come on.
女士们
Ladies?
这位玛丽要跟我们一起玩
Mary here is gonna be joining us.
好啊 有新鲜货
All right. Fresh meat.
既然大家都坦诚相待了
Since we're being so honest,
那我就老实告诉你
I should tell you...
其实我不觉得保利·肖尔好笑
I didn't really think Pauly Shore was funny.
什么
What?
我当时那样说
Yeah. I just said it
只是为了制♥造♥机会再跟你说话
'cause I wanted to talk to you again.
我没吓跑你吗
So, I didn't scare you off?
是挺奇怪的
Look, it's strange,
但我自己也有状况
but I've got stuff, too.
比如什么
Like what?
不敢相信我要在第一次约会说这个
Well, I can't believe I'm saying this on a first date,
我正在办离婚
but I'm going through a divorce.
我很遗憾 你结婚多久了
I'm sorry. How long were you married?
一年
A year.
整整一年呢
Ooh, a whole year.
看来你是有尽力维持过了
Sounds like you really gave it a try.
你对他还有感情吗
Do you still have feelings for him?
你对她还有感情吗
Do you still have feelings for her?
是我先问你的哦
Mm, I asked you first.
说来复杂
It's complicated.
确实
Boy, is it.
我找了两个熟男寻求建议
I went to two full-grown men for advice.
结果他们都毫无头绪
Neither of 'em had a clue.
我朋友就说
So my friend said,
"你们有很多共同之处
"You have so much in common,
你应该和他见见面"
you should meet him."
谁知我去到餐厅
I show up at the restaurant.
发现那人是我表哥
He's my frigging cousin.
不会吧
No.
那你有做吗
Did you?
当然没有啊
No!
玛丽 轮到你说了
All right, Mary, you're up.
我没什么有趣的故事可说
Oh, no. I don't have any good stories.
少来 你是有夫之妇
Oh, come on, you're married.
在座的姐妹里只有你生活性福了
You're the only one of us getting any.
不是吧
Really?
我们要聊这个话题吗
That's what we're talking about?
已婚夫妇的性生活
Married people sex?
我和乔治最近...
Well, George and I have been...
身体交流有变比较频繁啦
connecting more lately.
兴奋兴奋
Ooh!
立刻招出细节
Details. Now.
不行啦 我不能说
No, no, no, I can't.
说嘛
Oh, come on.
这位女士偷交男朋友不跟我们说
It's bad enough this one's got her secret boyfriend
已经够不讲义气了
she won't tell us about.
布兰达·斯巴克斯
Brenda Sparks.
我怎么都不知道
How do I not know this?
首先 我已经不叫布兰达·斯巴克斯
First of all, I'm not Brenda Sparks anymore.
别转移话题哦
Oh, don't go changing the subject.
然后 我并没有对象
And... there's no one.
她说谎 她对一个男人动心了
She's lying. There's some guy that she was sweet on,
但她不肯告诉我们详情
but she won't give us any info.
那男的肯定是有老婆
I think he's married.
他没有
He's not.
这就有意思了
Oh, interesting.
你不是说没有对象吗
I thought there was no one.
假如你喜欢无害的小猫咪 那下一件商品...
If you like friendly cats, this next item...
你在看什么
What are you watching?
购废物频道
The crap-I-don't- need channel.
你在东张西望什么
What are you looking at?
没看什么啊
Nothing.
他回来了没有
He come back yet?
还没
No.
但你不在乎 因为你有孩子就够了
But you don't care 'cause you're good with this.
是啊
I am.
应该是吧
I think.
改变主意了吗
Second thoughts?
当初如果不是因为孩子
I mean, if it wasn't for the baby,
我肯定不会再见他
I never would've seen him again.
但你们就是有孩子了
But there is a baby.
是啊
Yeah.
而且他这段时间对我很好
And he's been so great.
我不断把他推开
And I keep pushing him away
一次又一次
and pushing him away, and...
但每当我需要他时 他还是会出现在我身边
he's still there every time I need him.
我到底在做什么 竟然把他拱手送给别的女人
What the hell am I doing, sending him off with another woman?
是啊
Yeah.
我是在问你
No, I'm asking you.
原来如此
Oh, um, all right.
回答啊
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表