剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Oh, thank you, tiki woman.
波利尼西亚神话中人类的始祖
话说
So...
你在忙什么工作
what's going on at work?
我不想聊枯燥的科学话题 怕你无聊
I don't want to bore you with science talk.
不啊 我很有兴趣
No, no, I'm interested.
太好了 我们正在和芬兰团队竞争
Excellent. We're in a race with the Finnish team to see
看谁能纠正轻粒子的统一性
who can correct the unification of the leptons.
你能想象到 全世界都在焦急地等待
As you can imagine, the world waits anxiously
看谁先冲过终点线
while we see who crosses the finish line first.
这么说芬兰[终点]团队可能在终点线咯
So, the Finnish may be at the finish line?
你不仅人美 还那么诙谐
Oh, you're witty, too.
你钓男人的手段真多样
More cheese to bait the trap.
我们该点菜了吧
Maybe we should order dinner.
说什么傻话呢 这里不就有食物了吗
Nonsense, there's food right here.
菠萝
Pineapple,
外层多刺
prickly on the outside,
但内里却如此美丽
but beautiful inside,
和你一样
just like you.
你知道那个叫香农的女孩吗
And you know that Shannon girl...
和罗伯牧师一起的那个吗
With Pastor Rob?
她以前总尿床
She was a bedwetter.
都10岁了还尿床
Ten years old.
这可不正常
That's not normal.
也许他们度蜜月时 他会有"惊"喜
Maybe he'll get a fun little surprise on their honeymoon.
他们才不会结婚啦
Oh, no, they're not getting married.
你怎么知道不会
Well, how do you know?
我不知道
I don't.
我只是觉得那女孩配不上他
I just think he could do better.
玛丽·库珀
Mary Cooper.
你是不是喜欢他
Are you sweet on him?
怎么可能 说什么呢
No! What?
我可是有夫之妇
I am a married woman.
婚姻十分美满幸福
Happily.
我也结过婚 但那阻止不了我花心
Well, I was married once, too, didn't stop me from looking.
我可没花心
Well, I'm not looking.
你去哪
Where you going?
去跳舞
To dance.
我还以为浸礼教♥徒♥不跳舞呢
I didn't think you Baptists did that.
照理说我们也不该喝酒
We don't drink, neither.
你看我
Look at me. Ooh! Wow.
我能歌♥善舞
I'm pretty good.
你听过这句俗语吗
Are you familiar with the phrase,
-"钱滚钱需要钱吗" -没听过
- "You need money to make money"? - No.
反正有这说法 我很聪明地把它改为
Well, it's a phrase, and my clever twist on it is,
"我要造钱来挣钱"
"I'm going to make money to make money."
我说到"造钱"时 你可能以为
Now, when I say "make money," you might think that
我是指造假♥币♥ 但并非如此
I'm talking about counterfeiting, but no,
我说的是创造一种独特的去中心化
I'm talking about creating a unique decentralized
数字货币 人们可以购买♥♥持有
digital currency that people can pay to own.
听起来像诈骗
Sounds like a scam.
不 这是一种开源货币
No, it's an open-source currency
因为数学稀缺性而具有价值
that has value due to mathematical scarcity.
听起来就是在骗人
Sounds pretty scammy.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我懂
I do.
你说一些听起来很高级的废话
You say a bunch of fancy jibber-jabber,
人们不想承认
people don't want to admit
自己太笨听不懂
they're too stupid to understand,
于是就直接把钱交给你
then they give you their money.
也算对吧
Well... um... sort of.
我喜欢这想法 我们怎么开始
Love it. How do we get started?
我们只需要一台大型计算机
Well, all we need is a mainframe computer.
-一台多少钱 -全新的大概五十万美元
- How much is that? - New, about half a million dollars,
但我希望能找到二手的
but I'm hoping to find something slightly used.
时间会证明我是对的
Time will prove me right.
说出来你肯定不相信
You're not gonna believe this,
其实我的约会经验不多
but I don't go on a lot of dates.
不会吧
No.
是真的
It's true.
我年轻时战绩还过得去
Sure, I did okay as a younger man, but
但那是因为打仗了
there was a war on and
大部分健全男人都去当兵了
most of the able-bodied men were elsewhere.
知道了 你年轻时放纵过
So, you sowed some oats, I get it.
我简直毫无节制
A whole field of them.
像童话人物约翰尼·苹果籽一样到处散播我的"种子"
I was the Johnny Appleseed of oats.
行了
Okay.
但问题是
But here's the thing.
当你一直不结婚 拖到某个年纪时
Once you put off matrimony past a certain point,
女人就会开始觉得你... 怎么说来着
women start to think of you as... What's the word?
-变♥态♥吗 -就是这个词
- Creepy? - There it is.
然后你出现了
And then along comes you,
我的德州小爆竹
my little Texas firecracker,
她按自己的一套规则玩人生游戏
playing the game of life by her own set of rules.
我是爆竹 也是菠萝
I'm a firecracker, I'm a pineapple...
挺好的啊
Good for me.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
希望你不要问
Oh, I wish you wouldn't.
你想跟与爱因斯坦
How would you like to make love to a man
握过手的男人做♥爱♥吗
who shook the hand of Albert Einstein?
你还是问了
And... you did.
就是这只手
This one right here.
我整整一礼拜没舍得洗
I didn't wash it for a week.
这不利于把你推销出去
Not a selling point.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
我喝多了 要去吐
I have to toss my cookies.
回来啦
Hey.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我和布兰达去跳舞了
Brenda and I went dancing.
你去跳舞
You went dancing?
没错 而且我可会扭了
Yeah, and I'm darn good at it.
行啊
Okay.
-孩子们睡了吗 -睡了
- The kids asleep? - Yep.
你想亲热一下吗
You want to fool around?
你是不是在玩我
Are you messing with me?
我是希望玩弄你
I'm hoping to.
我今天中头彩了
Well, hot diggity dog.
欢迎光临金刚漫画 我是米希
Welcome to King Kong Comics. I'm Missy.
你有什么问题可以随时找我
If you have any questions, please let me know.
我没有问题
I don't have any questions.
我比你更了解漫画
I know more about comic books than you do.
好吧 但你可能不知道
Okay. What you may not know is the new
最新一♥期♥《绿灯侠》到了
Green Lantern just came in.
还有 如果你喜欢绿色的东西 我推荐《绿箭侠》
Also, if you like green things, I recommend Green Arrow,
当然了 还有《绿巨人浩克》 他皮肤是绿色的
and, of course, the Hulk. His skin is green.
我知道 人人都知道
I know that. Everyone knows that.
你要砸东西了吗
Uh-oh, are you gonna smash things?
浩克被惹毛就会乱砸东西
That's something the Hulk does when he gets upset.
我没被惹毛
I'm not upset.
好吧 如果你有什么需要
Cool. If you need something,
就到柜台找我 那是我工作的地方
I'll be at the front counter. Where I work.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表