剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I'm sorry for everything.
我之前坏透了 我都不知道为什么
I've been awful. I don't even know why.
我真的很爱你和妈妈
I really do love you and Mom,
我也不是真的讨厌谢尔顿
and I don't actually hate Sheldon.
我会改正的 我保证
I'll be better. I promise.
我知道你会
I know you will.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们的车呢
Where's the car?
幸好我们下车了吧
Glad we got out?
玛丽的房♥子好像没事
Mary's house looked okay.
这龙♥卷♥风♥太猛了
Boy, that was a big one.
康妮 这真的太糟了
Oh, Connie, I'm so sorry.
天啊
Oh... Oh, my God.
屋里没人 这是不幸中的万幸
No one was in there. That's the important thing.
曼蒂和宝宝本来很有可能在家的
Mandy and the baby could've been home.
但她们不在
But they weren't.
都是些身外物罢了
I mean, it's just stuff, right?
还有钱
And money.
糟了 我的全副身家
Oh, no. All my money.
镇定一点
Oh-- Calm down. That...
别叫我镇定 快帮我捡钱
Don't tell me to calm down! Help me pick it up.
好好好
All right, all right.
你姥姥家也没人接电♥话♥
No one's answering at your meemaw's house, either.
我开始担心了
Starting to get a little worried.
你们瞧
Hey, look at this.
我婴儿时期的照片 一点都没破
Me as a baby. It ain't even cracked.
太好了 小乔治
That's great, Georgie.
欢迎你来我们家住
You know, you're welcome
随你住多久都行
to stay with us, long as you need.
-谢谢你 -别担心
- Thank you. - And don't worry,
我不会让我孙女去睡车♥库♥的
I'm not sticking my granddaughter in the garage.
你可以睡在谢尔顿房♥间 别告诉谢尔顿就行
You can have Sheldon's room. Just don't tell Sheldon.
也别乱碰他的东西
Or touch anything.
康妮
And Connie,
当然了 也欢迎你来住
obviously, you're welcome, too.
当然了
Obviously.
不过戴尔应该马上会邀请我去他家
But I'm sure that Dale was about to offer.
我是打算开口的 只是先坐下歇一会
I was gonna. I'm just taking a break.
如果找到珠宝首饰
So, if we find any jewelry,
是不是谁捡到归谁啊
is it, like, a finders keepers situation?
想得美
No.
给你
Here.
康妮 这真是太不幸了
Connie, I am so sorry.
谢谢关心
Thank you.
我想说 今天看到的事
I want you to know, I'm not gonna do anything
我绝不会说出去
about what I saw today.
你已经够痛苦了
You've been through enough.
今天的确不好过
It's been quite a day.
不如我也一起帮忙吧
Why don't I give you a hand here?
你有什么特别要找的东西吗
Anything special you're looking for?
一盒葡萄干小麦片
A box of Raisin Bran.
好的
Well, okay.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表