剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
能不能吵出声给我听
can you do it out loud?
我很需要这个来分散我的注意力
'Cause I could really use the distraction.
没人要吵架
No one's fighting.
止痛针呢 不是说有止痛针可以打吗
Where is that big needle? I was promised a big needle.
应该要生了 既然孩子的爸不在
I think we're getting close. Since the father's not here,
就由我陪你进产房♥吧
I'll go in the delivery room with you.
你愿意的话 我也很乐意陪你进去
Or I'm happy to go, if you want.
反正我短时间内也"菊"势不方便坐下
I'm not gonna be sitting down anytime soon.
小乔治会来的
Georgie will be here.
他要是打算来 早就来了
If he were gonna be here, he'd be here.
不过说真的 也没人感到意外
But honestly, who's surprised?
我还是有点意外的
Well, I'm a little surprised.
吉姆 现在别抬杠
Jim, not now.
可是我有权表达自己的看法啊
All right, well, I can have my own opinion.
我认为他是个好小伙
I think he's a good kid.
你从来都不站在我这边
You never take my side.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
我错过了她整个孕期 就是因为我偏袒你
I missed her whole pregnancy 'cause I took your side.
难道你对这状况没意见吗
So you're just, you're just okay with all of this?
我女儿要生宝宝了 我开心得不得了
My daughter is having a baby. I'm thrilled.
爸爸你真好
Aw, Dad.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
没有 你来的时间正好
Oh, no, no, no. You're right on time.
我没说错吧
Told you.
你迟大到了 不过你来了我很开心
You are completely late, but I'm really glad you're here.
你想要这帮人围在旁边吗
Do you want all these people around?
不想
No!
好 都给我出去
All right, everybody out.
-可是... -出去
- But... - Out.
我们在候诊室 有事就叫我们
Uh, we'll be in the waiting room if you need us.
我建议你 把医生提供的麻药全打了
My advice, take all the drugs they offer.
正有此意
I plan to.
-你觉得怎么样 -你怎么才来
- How you doing? - Where were you?
对不起嘛 我一直在装婴儿安全座椅
I'm sorry. I was trying to install the car seat,
所以没听见电♥话♥响
and I didn't hear the phone.
没关系 你及时赶来了
It's okay, you made it.
-你装好了吗 -谢尔顿装好的
- Did you get it installed? - Sheldon did.
原来要出动天才才能安装好
Turns out, it takes a genius.
妈 你坐啊
Mom, sit.
不用了 我不坐
No, no, I'm, I'm good.
她诞生了
She's here.
她很娇小很完美 曼蒂的情况也很好
She's tiny and perfect, and Mandy's doing great.
她叫什么名字
Oh, what's her name?
姥姥的全名是Constance Tucker 康妮是昵称
康斯坦丝
Constance.
谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
给她取中间名了吗
Is there a middle name?
我们还没想好
We're still working on it.
我们能见她吗
Can we see her?
她们母女都睡着了
Well, they're sleeping right now,
不过等她们醒了 我会告诉你们
but I'll let y'all know when they're up.
我们就在这里等着
Well, we're gonna be right here.
你当外婆了
So you're a grandma.
是啊
I know.
找纸巾帮你擦擦眼泪
Let's get you some tissue.
我今晚在我妈家睡
I'm gonna stay at my mom's house tonight.
我没意见
Fine by me.
我刚和斯特吉斯博士通话了
I just talked to Dr. Sturgis.
我们一个订阅用户都没获得
We didn't get a single subscriber.
我的资料库彻底失败了
My database is a complete failure.
我知道 我也很难过
I know, I'm upset, too.
米希呢
Where's Missy?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表