剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I'm not an idiot.
这是我见过最有爱的事物
That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
我好喜欢
I-I... I love it.
太好了 其实这是安珀的提议
Good. It was actually Amber's idea.
太有心了 谢谢你
Well, that's very thoughtful. Thank you.
也谢谢她
And thank her.
我会转告她
I will.
-先走了 不打扰你享受派对 -好
- All right, well, I'll let you get back to your party. - Okay.
对了 你今天很漂亮
You look great, by the way.
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
很高兴又和你见面 快请进
Good to see you again. Hey, come on in.
谢谢你邀请我们 这是康纳
Yeah. Thanks for having us. This here is Connor.
-康纳你好 幸会啊 -好啊
- Hey, Connor. Good to see you. - Hey.
又见面了 我很高兴 麦卡利斯特先生
Good to see you again, Mr. McAllister.
我是小乔治
Georgie.
你身上沾了涂料
Oh, you got some paint on you.
你刚才在家刷漆吗
Been doing some work around the house?
不是的
No.
我是个画家
I'm a painter.
没错 他总是待在房♥间里画画
Yeah, yeah, he's always in his room painting stuff,
但你叫他去粉刷车♥库♥ 他却不愿意了
until you ask him to paint the garage.
你觉得自己很搞笑是吧
You're hilarious.
抱歉抱歉
All right, sorry. Uh...
-他是名艺术家 -好酷
- He's an artist. - Cool.
和在电视上画云朵的那人差不多是吗
Like, the, uh... the guy on TV that paints the clouds.
我的作品更抽象些
Uh, my stuff is a little more, uh, abstract.
是哦
Oh, sure.
代表看起来像鬼画符
That means it doesn't look like stuff.
希望你这位艺术家肚子饿了
I hope you're a starving artist
外面的烟熏炉里
'cause I got a brisket
有我特地为你准备的烟熏牛腩
on the smoker out there with your name on it.
康纳他...
Connor, uh, is also, uh,
也是吃素的
a-a vegetarian.
没问题
No problem.
我们还准备了豆子 豆子是蔬菜
We got beans. That's a vegetable.
对吧 来吧
Right? Come on.
这蛋糕太精致了
This cake is amazing.
可惜中看不中吃啊
To look at, sure.
我比较喜欢能吃的蛋糕
I prefer cakes for eating.
你在闹什么别扭
What's your problem?
你又在问个屁
What's your problem?
奥德丽 这是你第一个孙子吗
So, Audrey, is this your first grandkid?
是的
Yep.
你肯定很激动吧
You must be excited.
激动
Sure.
虽然这样的怀孕状况谈不上圆♥满♥ 不过
Can't say I'm thrilled with the circumstances, but...
阿曼达总爱按自己那一套行事
Amanda's always done things her way.
我有很多孙子
I have a lot of grandkids.
多到一定程度时 你就不再在乎孩子是怎么来的了
At some point, you just stop caring how they got here.
我去拿点水果宾治喝
I'm gonna get some punch.
-无酒精的 别指望能买♥♥醉 -失策
- It's nonalcoholic. - Oh.
你不下来吗
You coming down?
马上就来
In a sec.
你也没错过什么 下面的气氛很尴尬
You're not missing much. It's real awkward down there.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
没有
No.
是不是你妈搞事
Is it your mom?
我妈绝对在闹脾气
'Cause something's definitely wrong with mine.
没有啦 她没做什么
No, she's fine.
虽然她很难相处 但不是因为这个
Well, she's a nightmare, but, uh, that's not it.
真漂亮
Pretty.
小乔治给我的
Yeah, Georgie got it for me.
里面有我们孩子的超声波照片
There's a sonogram of our baby inside.
小乔治真棒啊
Good for Georgie.
是啊
Yeah.
小乔治真棒
Good for Georgie.
我得说
I got to tell you,
牛仔队今年肯定会一路赢到底
I think the Cowboys are gonna take it all the way this year.
我对橄榄球不太感兴趣
Not really into football.
真的假的
Seriously?
没事 你喜欢车子吗
That's cool. You like cars?
不怎么喜欢
Not really.
那音乐呢
Music?
喜欢
Yeah.
太好了 你喜欢听什么歌♥
Great. Who do you like?
史密斯乐队[英国摇滚乐团]
The Smiths.
我不认识他们
I don't know them.
枪炮与玫瑰乐队你喜欢吗
Guns N' Roses?
为进主流市场 早就背叛了摇滚初心
Corporate rock sellouts.
虽然背叛了初心 但还是很牛逼啊
Yeah, well, sellouts who kick ass, so...
二位好
Hello.
谢尔顿 这是曼蒂的弟弟康纳
Sheldon, this is Mandy's brother, Connor.
你在看球赛吗
Are you watching the game?
我听说牛仔队今年会一路赢到底哦
Because I heard the Cowboys are going to go all the way this year.
不用装了 他也不看橄榄球
It's okay. He don't watch football either.
那我白逼自己记住明星四分卫特洛伊·艾克曼了
Great. I learned who Troy Aikman is for nothing.
康纳看起来是个好孩子
So, Connor seems like a good kid.
确实是好孩子
Oh, yeah, yeah, he's a good kid.
不过是从另一个星球来的
From another planet.
我家也有没人懂的外星小孩
Oh, I got one of those.
小乔治的弟弟
Georgie's little brother.
他也是22岁 这辈子都没希望能
Is he a 22-year-old art school graduate
找到一份正经工作的艺校毕业生吗
with no prospects of ever holding down a real job?
其实他是个理科天才
Actually, he's a science genius
11岁那年就去读大学了
who started college when he was 11.
我们还是只聊牛腩这个安全话题好了
Let's just talk about the brisket.
米希 你先来
All right, Missy, you're first.
你猜宝宝会有多重
How much do you think the baby's gonna weigh?
我猜...
Uh, I'm gonna say...
8.1公斤
18 pounds.
真要命
Ooh, ouch.
-太重了吗 -是的
- Too much? - Too much.
不过话说回来 小乔治当年也是个大胖小子
But then again, Georgie was a big'un.
多胖
How big?
快4.5公斤
Almost ten pounds.
4.5公斤吗
Ten pounds?
生完之后那几个月 她走路像牛仔一样合不拢腿呢
She walked like a cowboy for months.
我两个孩子都是正常体重
Both my children were normal weight.
真幸运
Well, good job.
到我了
My turn.
我感受下 肚脐还有点空间
Mm-kay, the belly button's still got a little give.
所以我猜...
So, I'm gonna say...
2.7公斤
a quick and easy six pounds,
宝宝轻易就能从肚子里滑出来
two ounces gonna slide right out of there.
你的话中听 我爱你
I love you.
康纳 你姐姐小时候是什么样的
So, Connor, what was your sister like as a kid?
我们不太处得来
Um... we really didn't get along.
她比我年纪大
Mm. Yeah, she was older
很喜欢欺负我
and loved picking on me.
我和小乔治也是这样
The same thing with me and Georgie.
有一次她把我的牙膏偷换成了痔疮膏
Once, she replaced my toothpaste with a tube of hemorrhoid cream.
记得以前你一看《星际旅行》
Remember when I used to sit on your head
我就喜欢坐到你头上吗
when you'd watch Star Trek?
永生难忘
I do.
猜猜他们发射相位炮时我做了什么
Guess what I did when they'd fire their phasers.
你不用说出来
You don't need to say it.
我发射臭屁
I farted.
笑死人
Hilarious.
我看看
Okay.
是哺乳胸罩
Oh, a nursing bra.
"包含可拆除胸垫 有效防止渗漏"
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表