剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
How about now?
后院见
Back yard.
你有没有想过
Do you even think about
你的行为会对别人造成什么影响
how your actions affect other people?
就喜欢这样 继续开骂
Love it. Keep it coming.
你留不住你的垃圾老公
You couldn't hang on to your crappy husband,
就想勾引我的垃圾老公
so you tried to move in on my crappy husband.
很好 这话很伤人 但骂得好
Good, good. That hurt, but good.
我就喜欢这家餐厅
Mm, I love me some Chi-Chi's.
和你约会真省钱
You're a cheap date.
你现在是这么说
You say that now.
但等会你看到我狂吞炸卷饼你就知道错了
Wait till you see how many chimichangas I can put away.
今天是你的生日 你想吃多少就吃多少
It's your birthday. Have as many as you want.
你可能会后悔哦
You may regret that.
再次谢谢你约我出来
Thanks again for taking me out.
你也不想今晚待在家里
You don't want to spend the night at home
一直听婴儿的哭闹声吧
with some crying baby.
不好说 面对自己的孩子时
I don't know. When it's your kid,
哭闹声好像就没那么烦人了
the crying doesn't bother you as much.
你不会是那种带娃去餐厅
You're not gonna be one of those parents
吵死其他客人的家长吧
that brings their babies to restaurants, are you?
肯定是啊
You bet.
把她包得像玉米卷饼 她就能完美融入墨西哥餐厅啦
Wrap her up like a burrito, she'd fit right in.
今晚
Well, tonight,
你不用考虑这些
you don't have to think about that.
我们两人可以玩得尽兴
We can just have fun.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
你是指打炮吧
You do mean sex, right?
你说呢
What do you think?
或许我不该点炸卷饼
Hmm, maybe I shouldn't get the chimichangas.
接着她和迪伦在走廊见面
And then she sees Dylan in the hallway and tells her
告诉她 她和凯莉重归于好了
that she and Kelly are friends again,
然后他就吻了她的额头
and he kisses her on the forehead.
那个吻是什么样的
What kind of kiss was it?
看着挺纯洁的
Well, it seemed innocent,
但背景音乐却很神秘
but the music was mysterious,
暗示着他们的三角恋绝对会继续纠缠下去
indicating that their love triangle will totally continue.
剧情好吸引人啊
Well, that's juicy.
我知道
Oh, I'm aware.
你要是想
If you want,
下周可以和我一起看啊
you can watch with me next week.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不过我倒是挺想知道 是谁杀了迪伦的爸爸
Although, I would like to know who killed Dylan's dad.
还有大卫的唱片合同到底怎么了
Plus, what happened to David's recording contract.
你说他真的会
Do you really think he's going to
任由制♥作♥人改变他的声音吗
let that producer change his sound?
但愿不要
Boy, I hope not.
我懂你 姐妹
I hear you, sister.
你知道这种滋味吗
Do you have any idea what it feels like
老公宁愿和自己的闺蜜相处
to have your husband prefer to hang out
也不想待在自己身边
with your best friend over you?
我知道被自己丈夫抛弃的滋味
I know how it feels to have my husband leave me.
那你就该比谁都清楚
Then you should know better.
你说得对
You're right.
我知道你很有趣
I mean, I get that you're fun,
而我只是个
and I'm just
热衷于教会的守旧女人
a churchy stick-in-the-mud.
玛丽 我不认为我是症结所在
Mary, I don't even think it was about me.
不是我也可能是别的女人
It could've been anybody.
你这样说我也并没觉得好过些
That doesn't make me feel better.
我的意思是 我不是他的妻子
I just mean I'm not his wife.
所以他才更容易对我倾诉
Which makes me easier to talk to.
虽然我们还是不对 但我们只限于谈心而已
Don't make it right, but talk's all it was.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我发誓
I swear.
就像有时候 你更容易
Like how sometimes it was easier
向罗伯牧师敞开心扉
for you to talk to Pastor Rob?
但我和乔治难道不该想要互相倾诉吗
But shouldn't George and I want to talk to each other?
别问我
Don't ask me,
毕竟我都留不住自己的"垃圾老公"
I couldn't hang on to my "crappy husband."
很抱歉我这样说
Sorry about that.
不
No.
你骂得没错
It's true.
你想聊聊这事吗
You want to talk about it?
聊聊也挺好的
That'd be nice.
乔治有空吗
George around?
好吧 你还没能拿这事来说笑
Okay, not ready to joke.
快帮我挠挠鼻子
Oh, quick, scratch my nose.
这简直是人生最大爽事
Oh, nothing's ever felt better.
我有被冒犯到
I'm offended.
几点了
Hey, what time is it?
大概八点半吧
About 8:30.
你回来得这么早
You're home early.
是啊
Yeah.
你的约会进行得如何
How was your date?
其实我们分手了
Actually, we broke up.
发生什么了
What happened?
没什么 我就是想来这里
Nothing, I just wanted to be here.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我们也想你来
That's what we wanted, too.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你还能送我
There is something else
别的生日礼物
you could do for my birthday.
我两周前才刚生完小孩 不行
I had a baby two weeks ago. No.
不是指那个啦
Not that.
那是指什么
Then what?
嫁给我
Marry me.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表