剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Maybe you need to be burped.
行 你是专家是吧 你来拍
Okay, you're such an expert, why don't you try?
可以 我离婴儿岁月比你近多了
All right. I was a baby more recently than you were.
没事 丝丝
It's okay, CeeCee,
爸爸在呢
Daddy's here.
好棒啊
Good job.
我昨天才刚跟她认识 给我点时间
Well, I just met her yesterday, give me a minute.
-我还记得那些日子 -我也记得
- I remember those days. - Me, too.
天啊 你当年可真是个爱哭包
Boy, were you a crier.
抱歉啊
Sorry.
太迟 也太轻飘飘
Too little, too late.
我该去帮帮他们吗
Should I help 'em out?
我来
I got it.
来嘛 丝丝 配合一下
Come on, CeeCee, work with me.
你要听爸爸的话啊
This is your father speaking.
她安静下来了吗
Did she quiet down?
听上去并不安静啊
'Cause she doesn't sound quiet.
一边儿去
Step aside.
老娘给你露两手
Let me show you how it's done.
-您请 -宝贝过来 好好好
- Please. - Come here. Okay. Yeah.
太姥姥来了 你乖啊
Meemaw's here now, all right.
这娃是不是哪里坏了
Shh. Something's wrong with this one.
可以让她奶奶抱一下吗
Can her grandma have a turn?
来 给你
Here, take her.
遗传到你的爱哭了
She takes after you.
好啦 亲爱的 奶奶来了
It's okay, sweetie, Nana's here.
奶奶 谁挑的称呼
Nana? Who picked that?
我挑的
I did.
为什么你不是姥姥二号♥
Why ain't you another meemaw?
因为我是唯一的姥姥
'Cause I'm the only meemaw.
你让她安静下来了 是怎么办到的
Oh, you got her to quiet down. How'd you do that?
奶奶魔法
Nana magic.
好了 我要去补个眠
Okay, well, I'm gonna get some sleep,
也有可能再也不回来了
and I may never come back.
我不理解了 代码十分完美啊
I don't understand. The code is perfect.
应该成功才对啊
It should have worked.
问题不是他能不能运行
Well, the problem isn't that it didn't work,
问题是没有人想用它
the problem is that nobody wanted to use it.
你的意思是我们没有失败 是群众辜负了我们
So, you're saying we didn't fail, the public failed us.
不 我们失败了
No, we failed.
你在振奋我这事上也失败了 真棒
And you've also failed at cheering me up, so good job.
我有个提议
Here's a thought.
我最近有在鼓捣关于等离子禁闭的东西
I've been toying around with this new plasma confinement idea.
我们何不去研究那个
Why don't we work on that
然后你也暂时先别想这个资料库的事了
and, uh, take your mind off the database?
如果我们研究那个也失败呢
What if we fail at that, too?
那我们就连续失败了两次
Then we'll have two failures back to back.
那我就得离开这个国家 或者长出胡子
I'll have to leave the country or grow a mustache,
又或者是在长出胡子前 都得离开这个国家
or leave the country until I can grow a mustache.
只有尝试过后才能知道成功或是失败
Well, we don't know if we'll fail until we try.
如果不试 我们就永远不会失败
Counterpoint: if we don't try, we'll never fail.
我的小兄弟啊
Oh, my little pal,
我又得再给你唱一遍了吗
do I have to sing again?
小 我都能俯视你头顶了
Little? I'm towering over you.
♪ 你还记得那个名人 ♪
♪ Will you remember the famous men ♪
♪ 在失败后又得站起来的故事吗 ♪
♪ Who had to fall to rise again? ♪
♪ 快重振旗鼓站起来 拍掉身上的灰尘"
♪ So, pick yourself up, dust yourself... ♪
她太可爱了
She's so cute.
对对对
Yeah.
她哭多久了啊
How long has she been crying?
她这辈子
Her whole life.
我有个这样的哥哥
I got a brother like that.
-你想抱抱她吗 -不想
- You want to hold her? - No.
-害怕吗 -对啊
- Scared? - Yeah.
真聪明 别哭了
Smart. Okay, shh...
很抱歉她出生时我不在现场
Sorry I wasn't there when she was born.
你不在吗
Oh, you weren't?
不在啊 他们把我忘在学校了
No, they forgot me at school.
我那天还得自己走回家
I had to walk home.
然后我爸还生我的气
Then my dad got mad at me,
好像我才是那个犯错的人
like I was the one who did something wrong.
怎么会是这个颜色
How is it that color?
她不是只喝奶吗
She only eats milk.
我妈一直没回家
And Mom hasn't been home,
我知道绝对发生了什么事
and I know something's going on,
但没有人跟我说任何事情
but no one will tell me anything.
你能把爽身粉递给我吗
Uh, can you hand me the powder?
你知道他们发生了什么事吗
Do you know what's going on with them?
-什么 -就是我妈与我爸之间
- Huh? - With my mom and dad.
米希 我身体感觉像被卡车碾过去了一样
Missy, it feels like someone just drove a truck through my body,
我也好几天没睡了 我现在真的帮不了你
I haven't sleptin days. I cannot help you right now.
抱歉打扰了啊
Sorry.
我了个操
Son of a bitch.
-猪包毯吗 -没错
- Pigs in a blanket? - Yeah.
都烤焦了
They're burnt.
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈就不会在烤箱里放那么久
Mom doesn't cook them that long.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
你能教我怎么丢橄榄球吗
Would you teach me how to throw a football?
啥 什么 为什么
What? What? Why?
我想多适应一下失败的感觉
I'm trying to get more comfortable with failure.
你为什么觉得你会失败
What makes you think you're gonna fail?
毕竟是"球类"啊
The word "Ball."
我要提醒你
Well, I got to warn you,
投球不是一次就能学会的
learning to throw isn't something you get right
需要多练习
on the first try. It... it takes practice.
那练习过程会引发受挫和沮丧这类情绪吗
And does this practice involve setbacks and frustration?
-会 -正合我意
- Yeah. - Perfect.
你会注意到 这玩意的形状
Now, you'll notice that the shape of this thing
更像导弹
is more like a missile, right,
而不是普通的弹力球
than it is your typical bouncy ball.
你想说又不会说的术语是长椭球体
The term you're looking for is prolate spheroid.
我没想说 不过还是谢谢你的教导啊
Wasn't looking for it, but thank you.
你认为
Now, what do you think
让这玩意飞出去 最有效的办法是什么
is the most efficient way to get this thing to fly?
陀螺力矩
Gyroscopic torque.
螺旋式的意思
Spiral.
答对了
Bingo. All right,
好 现在把手指搭在缝合线上
now get your fingers on the laces here.
为什么表面凹凸不平
Why is the surface all bumpy?
因为以前是用猪膀胱做的
Used to be made out of pig bladder.
现在不是了 改成用...
Well... not anymore. It's...
这样能抓得更紧 明白吗
Helps with the grip. Okay?
手指放回去 然后用大拇指
Now, fingers back on it, and get your thumb
包住... 好了
wrapped around... There you go.
用另一只手扶着
All right, bring your other hand up.
这样球就能抓得牢
That helps keep her steady.
把球举到耳朵旁
Bring the ball back to your ear.
准备好投球时
And when you're ready to throw,
就挥动手臂 像战斧一样往下砍
bring your arm down like a tomahawk.
让球旋转起来 明白吗
Get that ball spinning. All right?
我这样想对吗 更高的转数
And am I correct in assuming that more revolutions
能形成抛物线 从而抵抗外力
will create a parabolic arc that resists external forces?
当然当然
Sure.
你准备好就投吧
All right, whenever you're ready,
看能不能投到我这里
let's see if you can reach me.
受挫和沮丧感向我袭来吧
Let the setbacks and frustration begin.
没想到哇 投得真棒
Good Lord. That was incredible.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
你去哪
Where you going?
去淋浴 毕竟我已经成臭脚体育生了
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表