剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
妈
Mom!
我几岁这件事情完全不重要 詹宁斯先生
Wh-- I-It doesn't matter how old I am, Mr. Jennings,
因为我非常非常聪明
because I'm really, really smart.
是在谈你那个数据库的东西吗
Oh, is this about his database thingy?
他对这东西真的很有激♥情♥
He is so excited about that
我昨晚好不容易才哄他去睡觉
I could barely get him to bed last night.
妈
Mom!
从我开始在这里教书以来
Oh. As long as I've been teaching here,
我们就没有打赢过派恩维尤队
we have never beaten Pineview.
这功劳不是我的
Oh, well, I can't take credit for that.
都是大家伙的功劳
Gotta give it to the big guy.
乔治吗
George?
不是 我是指天上的大人
Oh, I meant the big guy upstairs,
不过乔治也有功劳啦
but yeah, him, too.
当你给人施洗时
So when you baptize someone,
你是只穿着泳裤还是...
are you only wearing swim trunks or...?
不不不 我全身都穿着衣服
Oh, no, no, fully covered.
所以是在泳池里...
So is it, like, in a pool...
还是浴缸里之类的...
or a hot tub or...
你不是信摩♥门♥教♥的吗
I thought you were Mormon.
-少多管闲事 -好的
- Mind your business. - Okay.
早安
Good mornin'.
-早安 乔治 -早
- Hey, George. - Hey.
早安啊 乔治
Hey, good morning, George.
你们在聊什么呢
What's going on here?
随便聊聊上周五那场比赛
Just talking about Friday's game.
报纸称之为"梅德福奇迹"呢
The paper called it the "Medford Miracle."
不是奇迹 良好的教练指导罢了
No miracle, just good coaching.
也别忘了那些孩子们
Let's not forget about those kids--
他们可是使出了浑身解数呢
I mean, they really played their hearts out.
其中一件我教导他们要做的事
One of the things I coached them to do.
当然啦 我只是说这是团队的努力成果
Of course. I'm just saying it's a team effort.
抱歉问一下 你在这里干嘛
I'm sorry, what are you doin' here?
有几个球员想要聊聊
Oh. A couple of the players wanted to talk,
所以我在等他们课间有空的时候
so I'm waiting for them to have a free period.
聊什么
Talk about what?
任何他们想聊的事情
Anything they want.
我只是来聆听罢了
Just here to listen.
他是个很好的聆听者 乔治
He's a good listener, George.
如果你哪天想找人谈...
If you ever need someone to talk to--
不必
I'm fine.
行呗
Sure.
一个听人说话的男人
A man who listens.
有什么事
So what's up?
我想先征求你的同意
Well, I was hoping I could maybe
我能不能带个朋友过来看电影
bring a friend over to watch a movie.
那个朋友是男生吗
And would that friend be a-a boy?
对 他的名字叫迪恩 他超酷
Yeah, his name is Dean and he's so cool,
如果我带他回我家
and if I bring him to my house,
我的家人绝对会害我出糗
my family's gonna embarrass me
他就再也不会想跟我说话了
and he's never gonna talk to me again.
冷静 你可以带他过来
Calm down, he can come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-但我有一些规矩 -尽管说
- But I have some rules. - Anything.
第一条规矩
Okay, first rule,
你们可以坐在同一张沙发
you can sit on the same couch,
但得是不同坐垫上
but separate cushions.
而且不许跨线
And no crossing the line.
-可以 -还没说完呢
- Deal. - I'm not done.
我不会坐在旁边
I will leave you alone,
但我会时不时经过一下
but I will cross through occasionally,
不会提前通知
unannounced
最好不要让我看到任何鬼鬼祟祟 偷偷摸摸
and I better not see any scooting, scurrying
或者是靠枕改变位置的举动
or resetting of pillows.
没问题
No problem.
你们可以看13岁以上级别的电影
The movie can be PG-13,
但约会只能是绿色的全年龄适宜约会
but the date has to stay G.
-我保证 -那行吧
- I promise. - All right, then.
-谢谢 你是世界上最好的姥姥 -我知道
- Thank you, you're the best meemaw ever. - Yeah, I know.
顺便跟你说 《小美人鱼》是全年龄电影
And just so you know, Little Mermaid is rated G,
但里面接吻了
and they totally kiss.
而且是嘴对嘴
On the lips.
没有人愿意听我的点子
No one will even listen to my ideas.
我因为年纪太小而被歧视了
I'm being discriminated against because I'm too young.
这真是太令人遗憾了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我真迫不及待想变你的年纪
I can't wait till I'm your age
这样人们就会尊重并敬畏我
and people treat me with respect and reverence.
有时候老人也会受到歧视啊
Sometimes older people get discriminated against, too.
歧视哪点啊 身形越变越小 但人越来越可爱吗
For what? Getting smaller and cuter year after year?
看你就知道
Look at you.
有时候人们会先入为主
Well, sometimes people assume,
认为我都这把年纪了 我成了老古板 我...
because of my age, that I'm out of touch, that I, uh,
对那些新科技肯定一窍不通 我...
don't know how to use new technologies, that I, uh...
等等 我还有第三点
Hold on, there's a third one.
所以我太小而你太老是吗
So I'm too young and you're too old?
如果取我们年龄的平均数
If you take the mean of both our ages,
那我们就是强大的41岁
we'd be a formidable 41.
我叫谢尔顿·库珀
My name is Sheldon Cooper
这是我的搭档约翰·斯特吉斯博士
and this is my partner, Dr. John Sturgis.
-各位好 -我们这组合
- Greetings. - With us,
你们能得到青春与丰富的经验
you get both youth and experience.
对了 我想起第三个点了
Oh, by the way, I remembered that third thing.
我等会再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
一旦架设并运作起来
So once this is up and running,
任何有电脑与上网能力的人都能获得
anyone with a computer and a modem can have access
全世界所有科研补助金项目的信息
to every grant offered worldwide.
而且你们还能双向收费
And you can charge for access on both sides.
就像这年头孩子们会发出的那个声音
As the kids like to say, ka-ching.
那是收银机收款的声音
That's the sound of a cash register,
以免有人没理解这个拟声词
in case the onomatopoeia was unclear.
听起来这东西十分有利可图啊
Sounds like this could be very lucrative.
大家都有懂
It was clear.
你们多久能弄出个原型呢
How soon do you think you could have a prototype?
考虑到我的课表
Well, working around my class schedule
与合理的睡眠时间 大概一年内吧
and a sensible bedtime, I think within a year.
要我们出资 我们要你全职开♥发♥
If we fund this, we'd expect you to work on it full-time.
我们可不想有别人抢在我们之前
We don't want someone else beating us to the punch.
我是也可以请学术休假来做这件事啦
I suppose I could, uh, take a sabbatical from teaching,
但我的睡眠时间也挺固定的
but my bedtime is also quite rigid.
仅靠业余时间是建立不起一个公♥司♥的
Look, building a company is not a part-time endeavor.
我们需要确定合作伙伴与我们一样全身心投入
We need to know our partners are as committed as we are.
你们希望我大学休学是吗
So you want me to drop out of college?
当然不是啦 我们希望注资让你开♥发♥科研补助金数据库
Of course not. We want to give you money to build a grant database.
但我想问题是...
I guess the question is...
那你想要什么
what do you want?
我当然也想要你们的资金
Well, I-I want that too,
或许我该问问看我妈
but I should probably ask my mom.
我母亲去世多年 所以...
My mom is long dead, so...
我没问题
I'm good to go.
好消息
Good news.
我们找到科研补助金数据库的投资人了
We found investors for the grant database.
亲爱的 那太好啦
Oh, honey, that's great.
还有个更好的消息 你以后不用载我去学校了
And even more good news, you no longer have to drive me to school,
因为我要休学来弄这个项目
because I'm dropping out to work on it.
什么 不 你不能休学
What? No, you're not.
但如果我不是全职在做 他们就不会愿意投资
But they won't fund the project unless i'm working on it full-time.
我不在乎 你必须得读完大学
I don't care, you're finishing college.
但你就让他辍学啊
But you let him drop out.
那你看看他人生怎么样了
And look how his life turned out.
抱歉 谢尔顿
I'm sorry, Sheldon,
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表