剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你得跟人家回复不行
but you're gonna have to tell them no.
我有一份工作
I got a job
还有个很赞的车♥库♥住
and a cool garage to live in.
这又不是永久的 我随时能回去接着读啊
This doesn't have to be permanent. I can always go back.
很多人都这么说 但生活会挡住这条路
People always say that, and then life gets in the way.
我本来生完小乔治后也想去读大学
I was gonna go to college after I had Georgie,
但我没去成
and then I didn't.
看看她人生变什么样了
And look how her life turned out.
讨论就此结束
This discussion is over.
这太不公平了
This is so unfair.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
谢尔顿想从大学休学
Sheldon wants to quit college.
只有我不是辍学的废物吗
So I'm the only one who's not a dropout?
谁能料到啊
Who saw that coming?
教练
Hey, Coach.
有空聊聊吗
You got a sec?
我正忙着看贾斯珀队的比赛录像
I'm trying to get through this game tape on Jasper.
我们周五要迎战他们
We're playing them on Friday.
我知道 我会到场
Oh, I know, I'll-I'll be there.
去为你们祈祷
Praying for you.
好棒哦
Great.
今天的练习好辛苦啊
Heck of a practice today.
有吗 你看他们练什么项目了
Yeah? What practice were you watching?
都是一群没用的软脚蟹
They were soft as noodles out there.
是啊 我听见你骂了他们好几次
Yeah. Yeah, I heard you yell that a few times.
有什么事吗 罗伯
What can I do for ya, Rob?
你知道我有辅♥导♥你的几名队员
Well, you know I counsel a few of your players.
-是的 -是这样的
- Mm-hmm. - And, uh,
有两三个人都提到
a-a couple of them have mentioned that
你这周对他们有点过于严厉了
maybe you've been a little hard on 'em this week.
真的吗
Really?
是史蒂芬斯吗
Was it Stevens?
肯定是史蒂芬斯那臭小子
I bet it was Stevens.
是谁不重要啦
It doesn't matter.
我就是觉得该告诉你一声
Thought I should let you know.
他们以为这就算严厉了
They think I've been hard,
他们根本没见识过真正的地狱模式
they haven't seen "hard" yet.
我只是觉得有些孩子
It's just... I find that some kids
给予他们鼓励 效果会更好
respond better to encouragement.
这里不是主日学校 是橄榄球队
This isn't Sunday school, this is football.
我懂
Oh, hey. I get it.
我高中时也是运动员 网球校队的
I was an athlete in high school. Varsity tennis.
是哦
Okay.
差点被招进州代表队了
Almost went to state.
是啦是啦
I'm sure you did.
我相信网球也算是正经运动啦
And I'm sure tennis is considered
在某个山旮旯
a real sport... somewhere.
但这里是血气方刚的德州
But this is Texas,
周五这场比赛会是肉搏战
and this game on Friday is gonna be a street fight,
我有责任让队员们做好准备
and it is my job to make sure these boys are ready for it.
我们的目的是一样的 乔治
Yeah, we got the same goal here, George.
真的吗 你也想把你赶出我的办公室吗
Really? You also want you to get out of my office?
懂了 我马上走
All right, I'll go.
如果我越界了 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I overstepped. I just...
希望你能考虑一下我的话
hope you think about what I said, and, uh...
网球已到你的半场 轮到你做决定了
ball's in your court.
我不会挥拍回应你的
Yeah, I'm not doin' that back.
我把爆米花
Okay. I'm just gonna set this
放在你俩中间
right here between you.
记住 别同时伸手去拿
And remember, just one hand at a time.
谢谢你 姥姥
Thank you, Meemaw.
我就在楼上
I'll just be upstairs,
除非我下来了
unless I'm downstairs.
我会无处不在
I could be anywhere.
知道了
Got it.
-我姥姥好失礼 -没事
- Sorry about her. - Oh, no,
我喜欢你和你外婆如此亲近
I like that you and your grandma are so close.
-真的吗 -我觉得很酷
- You do? - I think it's cool.
她人是挺酷的 我们超亲的
Yeah, she's cool. We're pretty close.
我以前和我外婆也很亲
I was close to my grandma, too.
外婆都是最棒的
Grandmas are the best.
没错
Yeah.
我外婆今年早些时候去世了
Mine died earlier this year.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
谢谢 我没事
Yeah, it's... it's okay.
我们开始看电影吧
So, should we start the movie?
好的
Totally.
她打算一个人待在楼上吗
Is she just gonna sit upstairs by herself?
是的 她超喜欢这样
Oh, yeah, she loves it.
八成在织毛衣
Probably knitting.
我外婆生前也喜欢织毛衣
My grandma knitted.
她会不会想跟我们一起看电影
Hey, think she'd want to watch with us?
不会的
Oh, no, she's fine.
我知道如果我还有机会
I just know if I had the chance
和我外婆再看一部电影
to watch one more movie with my grandma,
我绝不会错过
I'd hate to pass it up.
姥姥
Meemaw!
现在是什么情况
So what's goin' on here?
讲真 我也不知道
I really don't know.
周五的大战 孩子们的状态怎么样
Well, how are the boys looking for Friday?
还行
Good.
只是还行吗
Just good?
我和贾斯珀的校长打了赌
'Cause I have a bet with the Jasper principal
我可不想因为输了 下次必须戴粉色牛仔帽
and I really don't want to wear a pink cowboy hat
去赛前动员会
to the next pep rally.
说实话 如果罗伯牧师别多管闲事
I gotta be honest, it'd be going better
我们备战会更顺利
if Pastor Rob would stay in his lane.
我还以为孩子们喜欢他的陪伴
Well, I thought the kids liked having him around.
当然喜欢啦 因为他都给他们灌输
Yeah, 'cause he's filling their heads with junk
球员应该被温柔以待 不该挨训这种歪理
like they should be treated nice and not get yelled at.
原来他是走这种路线的
Oh. Well, he's one of those, huh?
是的
Yeah.
那我能踢走他了吗
So I can get rid of him?
当然不行
Hell no.
我们刚以28分的优势战胜强队派恩维尤
We just beat Pineview by 28 points.
这种奇迹 难道不是有神助吗
You telling me God didn't have anything to do with that?
我多少也有一点功劳吧
Well, I think I deserve a little credit.
好吧 干得好
Fine, good job.
-那个小胡子得留下 -不是吧
- Mustache boy stays. - Oh, come on.
乔治 连胜时不能有任何变动影响好运
George, you don't mess with a winning streak.
这么说 只要我们一直赢球 我就甩不掉他了
So as long as we're winning I'm stuck with this guy?
没错
That's right.
那要是我们输球呢
What if we lose?
那你就会被一个
Then you're gonna get murdered
戴粉色牛仔帽的人弄死
by a guy wearing a pink cowboy hat.
爸爸 我想问你个事
Dad, I have a question for you.
我现在不想聊 谢尔顿
Not a good time, Sheldon.
拜托了 这件事很重要
Please, it's really important.
不管是什么事 我都答应
Whatever it is, fine.
妈妈 爸爸说我可以从大学休学了
Mom, Dad said I could drop out of college!
-什么 -乔治你搞什么
- What? - George!
我爸妈一点都不讲理
My parents are being completely unreasonable.
竟然连我休学的事都不答应
They won't even let me drop out of school.
我都告诉他们比尔·盖茨
And even after I told them that Bill Gates
和史蒂夫·乔布斯都是辍学党了
and Steve Jobs both dropped out of college.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
他们说 "我们不在乎你的朋友怎么做
They said, "We don't care what your friends do,
总之你不准休学"
you're not dropping out."
谢尔顿 我知道你很失望
Well, Sheldon, I know it's disappointing,
但他们也是
but, uh, I think they just have
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表