剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
That is not happening.
谢天谢地
Good.
能给我拿杯水吗
Whew. Can I get a glass of water?
谢尔顿 我现在需要去医院
Sheldon, I need to go to the hospital.
我不会开车啊
Well, I can't drive.
我是有自行车啦 但你绝对塞不进小拖车里
I do have a bike, but you'll never fit in the wagon.
我不知道我还能等多久
I don't know how much longer I can wait.
我可以打电♥话♥叫救护车来
I can call an ambulance.
没事 我开车吧
It's okay, I'll drive.
你就跟来陪我吧
Just come with me, okay?
好的
Okay.
-会很疼吗 -当然
- Does it hurt bad? - Yes!
那真是太惨了
That's unfortunate.
据我了解 这疼痛只会持续加剧
It's my understanding it's only gonna get worse.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
斯巴克斯太太 我有事想请你帮忙
Mrs. Sparks, I need your help.
你戴着手套干嘛
What's with the gloves?
免得我的双手沾到胎盘
So I don't get placenta on my hands.
什么
What?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
有一阵子没看到你了啊
So, I haven't seen you around in a while.
最近都忙着在帮杰夫牧师
Yeah, I've been pretty busy trying to help Pastor Jeff
维持教会的凝聚力
hold things together at the church.
一切还好吧
Oh. Things okay?
你懂的
You know.
起码是比不上你还在教会里的那会儿了
Not as good as they were when you were there.
你可真是太客气了
Well, that's nice of you to say.
我是说真的 简直是一团糟
No, I mean that it's chaos.
我相信你们肯定能渡过难关
I'm sure you'll pull through.
其实我收到了另一份工作的邀约
Yeah, actually, I got another job offer.
小岩城的第一浸信会想找一个青年牧师
First Baptist in Little Rock is looking for a youth pastor.
阿肯色州
Arkansas.
离这里好远呢
That's a big move.
我还没决定要不要接这份工作
Well, I'm not sure I'm gonna take it yet,
但我有点想听听你有何建议
but, um, kind of wanted to get your advice.
所以你也是可以考虑留下
So you might stay?
那的确是个好机会 教会规模也更大
Well, it's a good opportunity, bigger congregation,
但我舍不得这里的孩子们
but I'd miss the kids... Mm.
还有就是我在这里交的这些朋友们
and, you know, the friends I've made.
当然 你还在跟那女孩交往吗
Sure. Are you still seeing that girl?
你当过她保姆的那个吗
The one you babysat?
是啦 那个
Yeah, that one.
没 没交往了
Uh, no, no.
我们已经分手了
We, um, we broke up.
那真是太遗憾了
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
那你怎么觉得呢
So, what do you think?
这个嘛...
Well, um...
你要是走了我会想念你的
I would miss having you around,
但我觉得你应该顺从自己的内心想法
but I think you need to follow your heart.
如果我的内心不确定自己到底想要什么呢
What if my heart doesn't know what it wants?
不知道啊 换个器官试试
I don't know. Pick a different organ.
玛丽·库珀
Mary Cooper.
你少幼稚了
Oh, grow up.
别乱想什么器官好吗
That's not what I meant.
你这时候不是该躺下吗
Shouldn't you be laying down?
不 我站着挺好的
No, it's good to be on my feet.
医生说可能还要好一阵子呢
The doctor said this could take a while.
这个"一阵子"能更明确一点吗
Could you be more specific?
我下午五点有约了
I have a thing at 5:00.
我能帮忙你打电♥话♥给谁吗
Is there anyone else I can call for you?
-比如你妈妈 -别 我现在没力气面对她
- Maybe your mom? - No, I can't deal with her right now.
或许等他们给我麻醉后再说
Maybe after they give me drugs.
行 那我再继续尝试去联♥系♥库珀家
Okay, I'll just keep trying the Coopers.
你知道其实你我某种程度上
You know, in a way, you and I are having
正有着相同的一天吗
a very similar day.
是吗 何以见得
Really? How might that be?
我今天也给这个世界孕育出新的东西
I'm also bringing something new into the world.
不过我的孕育过程并不包含
Although mine does not involve my privates
我的私处被陌生人检查
being inspected my strangers.
我看看 "拉紧绑带直到安全座椅
Okay. "Tighten strap until car seat moves
无法移♥动♥超过1公分"
no more than half an inch."
好吧
Okay.
这样可不只1公分啊
Well, that's more than half an inch.
不是吧
Aw, come on.
Tighten up - Archie Bell & The Drells
你有过经验 一般会花多少时间啊
You've been through this before. How long does it take?
看情况了 比利花了几天呢
Depends. With Billy, it was days.
他的确是一直都有一点慢[笨]
Well, he always has been a tad slow.
我刚收到你的消息
I just got your message.
我迟了吗 我错过了吗
Am I late? Did I miss it?
其实你是第一个到的人
Actually, you're the first one here.
其实我才是第一个到的人
Actually, I was the first one here
我也想当第一个走的人
and I'd like to be the first one to leave.
那谁在病房♥里陪曼蒂呢
So who's back there with Mandy?
医生在里面 我们给她点隐私
She's with the doctor. We gave her some privacy.
-那小乔治上哪去了 -我们联♥系♥不到他
- Where the hell's Georgie? - We can't find him.
那玛丽呢 她不是在保龄球馆吗
What about Mary? Ain't she at the bowling alley?
不 她出去吃午饭了
No. Sh-She went out to lunch.
说到午饭 我们该去我的发布派对[音似]了
And speaking of lunch, we should get to my launch.
谢尔顿 我的孙女就要出生了
Sheldon, my granddaughter's about to be born.
我哪里都不去
I-I'm not going anywhere.
我很确定小乔治还会搞大别的女人肚子
Oh, I'm sure Georgie will get more women pregnant.
你以后还会有机会的
You'll have another chance.
一边凉快去
Walk away.
我想我可以退场了
Well, I, I guess I'm gonna go.
别这样 留下吧 陪陪我
Come on, stay. Keep me company.
行吧
Fine.
还记得我们上次来医院的情景吗
Remember the last time we were here?
你是指你害我心脏病发那晚吗
You mean the night you gave me a heart attack?
讨厌啦
Stop it.
我才没有害你心脏病发
I did not give you a heart attack.
-但你有害我性致勃发哦 -是有啦
- You gave me something. - Well...
玛丽 你好
Oh, hey, Mary.
这是什么情况
What's going on?
没什么啊 你才是有什么情况
Nothing. What's going on with you?
-谁在里面陪着曼蒂 -医生
- Who's with Mandy? - The doctor.
你们俩坐在外面干嘛
What are you two doing out here?
等你啊 你跑哪去了
Waiting on you. Where have you been?
我去吃午饭了
I was at lunch.
各位好啊
Hey.
听说宝宝要出生了
I hear we're having a baby.
怎么 已经生了吗
What? Did I miss it?
我爸在哪
Where is my dad?
我也经常问这个问题
I ask that question a lot.
他很少迟到的啊
He's not usually late.
我妈来接我 但她经常迟到
My mom's picking me up, but she's always late.
搞不好他们在一起哦
Hey. Maybe they're together.
他们为什么会在一起
Why would they be together?
他俩可能又偷偷约在鸡舍
They could be having another secret meeting
见面啊
in the chicken coop.
我爸应该是被训练拖延了
He's probably running late at practice.
好吧
Okay.
-他们肯定不是在一起 -行吧
- I'm sure they're not together. - Okay.
-我是认真的 -你说是就是吧
- I mean it. - Okay.
闭嘴啦比利
Shut up, Billy.
好哦
Okay.
-他怎么会来这里 -他是牧师啊
- What is he doing here? - He's a pastor,
他想来
and he wanted to be here.
我是指他怎么会和你一起来
I mean what is he doing here with you?
他有事想要问我的意见 所以我们一起吃午饭
He asked me for some advice, so we had lunch.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表