剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I thought I gave her Bambi.
我就是想租《小鹿斑比》
I did ask for Bambi.
有时客人还回来的录影带装错盒子了
Sometimes people return things in the wrong box.
是我不对 没检查清楚
It's my fault for not checking.
我真心感到抱歉
I'm really sorry.
下次别再犯这种错误了
Well, don't let it happen again.
这一套可是有质子教授背书的
This set was actually endorsed by Professor Proton.
质子教授是哪位
Who's Professor Proton?
你问质子教授是哪位
Who's Professor Proton?
你有多少时间可以听我说明
How much time do you have?
亚瑟·杰弗里斯 也就是质子教授
Arthur Jeffries, aka Professor Proton,
借由他革命性的电视节目《质子教授》
brought science to the masses
将科学知识带给大众
on his revolutionary television show Professor Proton.
其实这一套不卖♥♥
Actually, this set is not for sale.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
庭院旧物出♥售♥搞砸了 我去德国度暑假的梦想
my yard sale was a bust, and my dream of spending
逐渐破灭
the summer in Germany was fading.
往好的一方面想 我保住了所有火车模型
On the bright side, I did get to keep all my trains.
人们竟然还说我是缺乏情感的冷血之人
And people say I'm not emotionally complex.
林克莱特博士
Dr. Linkletter.
我听说你在筹钱
I heard you're raising money
去德国学习 是真的吗
to study in Germany. Is that true?
真的 但我暂时还不走运
Yes, but I'm not having any luck.
你马上就要转运了
Oh, your luck's about to change.
这是我一周的薪水
Here's one week of my pay.
天啊 谢谢你
Wow, thank you.
说什么也得让你坐上去德国的飞机
Mm. Whatever it takes to get you on that plane.
我还在教师休息室筹了一点钱
I also passed the hat in the faculty lounge.
我都不知道该说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
我知道 再会[德语] 臭小子
I do. Auf Wiedersehen, you little rascal.
是谁啊
Who was that?
林克莱特博士 他刚给了我一大笔钱去德国
Dr. Linkletter. He just gave me all this money for Germany.
真是不得了啊
Well, that's really something.
你好 杰夫牧师
Hello, Pastor Jeff.
谢尔顿 乔治 我有个好消息
Sheldon, George, good news.
我跟教堂会众说了
I told the congregation about
你远赴德国的大好机会
your exciting opportunity in Germany,
他们很乐意帮忙
and boy, were they thrilled to help.
我就没见过奉献盘里有这么多钱
I've never seen the collection plate so full.
太谢谢你了
Well, thank you.
你看到了吗 人人都爱我
Are you seeing this? I am beloved.
啊对对对
Sure.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表