剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
They're flight attendants, I'm on a flight
并且需要服务
and I need attending.
-请问有什么事 -安全带指示灯
- Can I help you? - Yes, when is the seat belt sign
何时才会关掉
going to turn off?
等机长认为乘客可以
As soon as the captain thinks it's safe
在机舱内安全行走的时候
to move about the cabin.
但你就正在机舱内行走啊
But you're moving about the cabin.
因为您按了服务灯啊
Because you pushed the button.
很抱歉麻烦你了
We're sorry to bother you.
还有其他事吗
Is there anything else?
有 麻烦你帮我转告44E那位男乘客
Yes, could you please tell the man in 44E
我非常崇拜他的镜面对称理论
that I'm a huge fan of his mirror symmetry theory?
他也许可以考虑下
And he also may want to consider applying it
-将之应用到枚举几何上 -没别的事了
- to enumerative geometry. - There's nothing else.
那好
Okay.
我知道你很激动
I know that you're excited,
但等安全带指示灯关掉后
but when that seat belt sign does go off,
你得尊重别人
you need to be respectful.
那位先生或许并不想和你见面...
That man may not want to meet you...
金汤力酒
Gin and tonic.
其实我不...
Oh, I don't really...
谢谢你
Thank you.
别这样 你们不用赶着走
Come on. You don't have to go.
当然得走啊
Oh, yes, we do.
毕竟我们还有场丢人的盛大婚礼要筹办
'Cause we have a big embarrassing wedding to plan.
所以你现在这样做单纯是为了气我
So now you're doing this just to spite me?
不是的 我们没要这么搞
No, that's not what we're doing.
我们没要这么搞对吧
That's not what we're doing, right?
我们要举办盛大的婚礼
We're gonna have a big wedding, and we're gonna show
让全镇都知道我们相爱
everybody in this town that we love each other
并且不在乎谁知道
and we don't care who knows it.
所以我们是要搞这招
So that is what we're doing.
你俩都先冷静一点
Okay, look, I think you both just need to calm down.
我一张嘴就知道说错话了
Yep. Knew it when I said it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这种天气我们不应该开车
I don't think we should drive in this.
只是毛毛细雨而已
It's just a little rain.
阿曼达 你这是在耍小孩子脾气
Amanda, you're acting like a child.
婚礼上见
See you at the wedding.
谁能帮我拿块毛巾
Could someone please get me a towel?
各位都离玻璃窗远一点
Okay, e-everybody, get away from the window. Come on.
有没有能躲雨的地方
Is there some place we can shelter?
我们要不要把大伙转移到别的地方
Should we move everybody somewhere else?
你不是不想把某人转移到那里吗
I thought you didn't want to put you-know-who somewhere else.
各位跟我来
Okay, everybody, follow me.
快点
Come on.
我们所有人都进去挤得下吗
Are we all gonna fit in there?
也许上帝会创造奇迹
Maybe God will provide a miracle.
这都是什么
What is all this?
奇迹
A miracle.
国家气象局发布警告
The National Weather Service
以下县市将遭遇龙♥卷♥风♥
has issued a tornado warning for the following counties:
波尔克 三一 安杰利纳 纳卡多奇斯
Polk, Trinity, Angelina, Nacogdoches.
爸爸 我好害怕
Dad, I'm scared.
没事的 我们快到家了
It's okay, we're almost home.
留意看有没有漏斗云
Keep an eye out for funnel clouds.
如果看见了会怎样
What happens if I see one?
那我们就得下车 伏低身子
Well, we get out of the car and we lay down low
等龙♥卷♥风♥越过我们
till it passes over us.
下车
Get out of the car?
有时车会被卷上天
Car can get picked up.
在地上更安全
It's safer on the ground.
好
Okay.
爸爸 我们得下车了
Dad, we need to get out of the car.
国家气象局...
The National Weather Service...
你认为人类是否有一天
Now, do you think we're ever going
能发现杂化弦理论
to discover the equivalence of heterotic
和超引力弦理论的等价性
and supergravity string theories?
当然
You betcha.
那会使得量子引力理论天翻地覆
That would turn the theory of quantum gravity upside down.
会有人知道吗
Will anybody know?
-你是在说笑吗 -是的
- Was that a joke? - Yes.
你想跟我换座位吗
Would you like to switch seats with me?
我不好意思给你添麻烦
Oh, no, I wouldn't want to put you out.
我这暑假要在海德堡大学
I'm spending the summer at the University of Heidelberg
学习超弦
studying superstrings.
太棒了 其实我是那里的客座教授
Wonderful. I'm actually a visiting professor there.
那看来到时候我要去成为某位教授的座上宾了
Then I guess I'll be visiting a professor there.
这谐音哏很妙啊
Very good.
你听懂了吗
Get it?
丝丝还好吗
CeeCee okay?
她好像很喜欢这里
Seems like she's liking it in here.
这点随我
Well, takes after me.
这是整栋房♥子里我最喜欢的房♥间
It's my favorite room in the house.
告诉你们一声 我们不会为豪华婚礼埋单的
Just so you know, we're not paying for a big wedding.
你不是吧 我们可能会死
Really? We might all die
你却只想聊这个话题
and this is what you want to talk about?
你说话总是如此夸张
You've always been so dramatic.
告诉你一声 我们不需要你们的钱
Okay, just so you know, we don't need your money.
婚礼的费用我们自己出
We're gonna pay for the wedding ourselves.
其实吧...
Uh, actually...
你不是说我们有存钱吗
I thought you said you were saving up.
本来是存了一笔
I was.
现在都到你无名指上了
Now it's on your finger.
你花多少钱买♥♥的
How much did you pay for this?
最重要的是你开心
All that matters is that you're happy.
多少钱 小乔治
How much, Georgie?
我也有点好奇
Yeah, I'm a little curious.
什么
What?
现在我是好奇得不得了
Now I'm real curious.
他们不可能办盛大婚礼了
They're not having a big wedding.
-你看见龙♥卷♥风♥了吗 -头别抬起来
- Do you see it? - Keep your head down!
你居然经营地下赌场
I can't believe you're running a gambling room.
可现在就是赌场在保着我们的命
Well, it's keeping us safe right now,
也许上帝以神秘的方式行事
so maybe the Lord works in mysterious ways.
说得好
Ooh, that's good.
或者祂是故意带来这场风暴 为了让我拯救这些灵魂
Or maybe He sent that storm so I could save all these souls.
这句也很绝妙
Ooh, that's good, too.
你拯救我们灵魂的前提是
Well, if you're gonna save our souls,
我们先活下来
we're gonna have to survive.
你能不能跟你老板说点好话
How about you put in a word with your boss?
各位 把手牵起来
Right. Everyone, hold hands.
亲爱的主 请保佑我们平安
Dear Lord, please keep us safe.
不仅是挤在这一屋檐下的我们
And not just those of us huddled here
还有我们深爱的人们
in this establishment, but all our loved ones,
无论他们身在何处
wherever they may be.
我们的家人和好友
Our family and friends.
请原谅我们的过错与罪过
Please forgive us our mistakes and our sins,
让我们安然度过艰难时光
and let us come through this stronger
信仰将使我们变得更坚强与紧密
and closer together in our faith.
阿门
Amen.
声音变小了
It's getting quieter.
龙♥卷♥风♥离开了
It's moving away.
你确定吗
You sure?
你看
Yeah, look. Look.
雨也变小了
Rain's letting up.
是啊
Yeah.
我们没事
We're okay.
没事 结束了
Hey, hey, hey. It's over.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为我做过的所有错事 对不起
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表