剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
根深蒂固的科学范式
entrenched scientific paradigms.
主流科学确实一直受到
Well, mainstream science has always been
新观点的威胁
threatened by new ideas.
没错 像伽利略就因为
True. Like Galileo being imprisoned
宣传日心说而被监禁
for his heliocentric model of the universe.
那你知道塞麦尔维斯医生
And did you know Semmelweis was put in an asylum
因为建议医生们洗手 就被关进了精神病院吗
for suggesting that doctors wash their hands?
我知道 你知道弥贵尔·塞尔维特医生
I did. Did you know that Michael Servetus
因发现了肺循环而被处以火刑吗
discovered pulmonary circulation and was burned at the stake?
还有亨利·奥尔登伯格被逮捕...
Or Henry Oldenburg was arrested...
他因与其他国家的科学家通信
Arrested as a spy for corresponding with scientists
而被当做间谍逮捕
from other countries!
这不是比赛好吗
This isn't a competition.
我以为我们是在联络感情
Oh, I thought we were bonding.
好吧 我们就是在联络感情
Fair enough. We're bonding.
你有兴趣加入我的开拓性研究
How would you feel about joining me
寻找可能存在生命的
in the groundbreaking search for exoplanets
系外行星吗
that could support life?
我非常乐意
I'd love it.
你想和我一起寻找
How would you feel about joining me
能实现时光倒流的
in finding subatomic particles
亚原子粒子吗
that move backwards in time?
-你是指超光速粒子吗 -是的
- You mean tachyons? - Yes.
说什么胡话呢 赶紧开始我的研究吧
That's nonsense. Let's get started on my thing.
跟你说一声
You should know,
我要用一位更有胆量的导师取代你
I'm replacing you with a more courageous mentor.
我很遗憾 谢尔顿
I'm sorry to hear that, Sheldon.
他不惧怕新观点
One who's not afraid of new ideas.
太好了
Great.
别想成是我离你而去了
Don't think of it as me walking away,
想成是你被抛下就好
think of it as you being left behind.
我不介意
I'm okay with that.
感谢你一路以来对我的帮助
Thank you for helping me on my journey.
但你就像火箭助推器
But you're like a rocket booster
我必须丢弃你
that must be discarded
才能达到逃逸速度
for me to reach escape velocity.
我明白
I understand.
那我走了
I'm walking away now.
再见
Goodbye.
我倒♥退♥着走
I'm walking backwards,
这样你的身影就会在我眼前渐渐消失
so it seems like you're fading into obscurity.
很好
Neat.
保重
Take care.
别了
Farewell.
拜拜
Ciao.
旅途愉快
Bon voyage.
回头见
Arrivederci.
多么有魅力的年轻人啊
What a charming young man.
怪咖
Kook.
喂
Hello?
是布兰妮啊 什么事
Oh, hi, Britney. What's up?
周六
Saturday?
其实我...
Well, actually...
我有空 谢谢
I'm totally free, thanks.
你最好了
You're the best.
可能我才是贱♥人♥
Maybe I'm the bitch.
你干嘛告诉医生
Why would you tell the doctor
我怀孕的时候你才17岁
I got pregnant when you were 17?
她问我们的交往历史嘛
She asked what our history was.
她是指病史
Medical history!
是她讲话有歧义啊
That was unclear.
糟了
Oh, no.
惨了 我把钥匙反锁在车里了
This is bad. I locked the keys in the car.
-但宝宝在车里啊 -这下你知道惨在哪了吧
- But the baby's in there. - And now you know why it's bad!
死了死了死了 怎么办
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
-不会有事的 -怎么可能没事
- It's gonna be fine. - How is it fine?
别慌 我砸开车窗
It's okay, I'll break the window.
玻璃碎会溅得到处都是
Glass'll go everywhere.
对哦 你真是个好妈妈
Right! See, you are a good mom.
好吧
Okay.
丝丝 没事的哦
CeeCee, it's okay.
我们得保持镇定 别让她看见我们一脸惊恐样
We got to stay calm. Don't let her see us panic.
你说得对 挤出笑容
Right. Happy faces.
宝宝 这种情况很正常哦
Hey, baby, this is normal.
我们都好好的
We're all okay.
我们会把你救出来的
We're gonna get you out.
我们怎么才能把她救出来
How're we gonna get her out?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
对了 我车上有洗衣店的衣架
Wait, I got a bunch of hangers from the laundromat in my car.
我可以用来开锁
I can pick the lock.
快去拿来
Go get them!
谁的妈妈是头号♥大白♥痴♥呀
Who has the dumbest mommy in the world?
你哦 是你哦
You do. Yes, you do.
望远镜究竟在哪
So, where exactly is the telescope?
夏威夷 我们只能访问数据
Hawaii. We just access its data.
我们是要找什么
And what are we looking for?
你要注意这些数字有没有变化
Well, you're looking for these numbers here to change--
变了就表明星星变黯淡了
that would indicate that the star is dimming,
很可能是因为绕其运行的行星刚从前方经过
possibly because an orbiting planet is passing in front of it.
这工作在《星际旅行》里有意思多了
Star Trek made this seem a lot more fun.
我有事想问问你的建议
Can I get some advice?
什么事
Mm. What's up?
我本来和一个朋友约好了 但之后
I made plans with a friend, but then I got the chance
我又得到机会和另一个朋友做更酷的事
to do something way cooler with another friend.
你想放第一个朋友鸽子 和别人出去
So, you want to ditch the first friend for someone else?
也不是放鸽子啦 就是重新安排
Not ditch so much as reschedule.
我想你心里清楚答案是什么
I think you know the answer.
你说得对 谢了老爸
You're right. Thanks, Dad.
我要是知道第二个朋友会约我
And I never would've agreed to the first friend
我肯定不会答应第一个朋友的
if I knew the second friend was gonna call.
我想你心里清楚该怎么做
I think you know what you have to do.
假如这次就是难得的
What if it's one of those times
我必须先犯错再从中吸取教训的机会呢
where I actually have to make the mistake to learn from it?
妈妈 有件事我能问你意见吗
Mom, can I get your opinion on something?
当然可以 宝贝
Of course, sweetie.
我不仅是你妈 也是你的朋友呀
I'm not just your mother, I'm also your friend.
-可恶 -没事 你能行
- Damn it. - It's okay, you got this.
快点
Come on.
快点啊 成功了
Come on... Got it.
太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you!
丝丝宝贝
Hi, CeeCee.
妈妈来了
Mommy's here.
你真勇敢 你好呀
You're such a brave little girl. Hi.
好消息是 她不会留下半分印象和阴影
The good news is she ain't gonna remember any of this.
我们也不用告诉任何人
And we don't have to tell a soul.
拉钩保证
Pinky swear?
好
Done.
趁我们在发誓
And while we're swearing,
顺便也保证以后不再当她的面吵架
let's promise not to fight in front of her anymore.
我保证
Promise.
还有 你下次准备求婚之前
And, uh, the next time you're gonna propose,
稍微提醒我一声
give me a little warning.
-没问题 -好咧
- You got it. - Okay.
曼蒂·麦卡利斯特...
Mandy McAllister...
现在别来
Oh, not now!
比利 我能问你个问题吗
Billy, can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
如果布兰妮邀请你去她的派对
If Britney invited you to her party,
你会去参加 不跟我看电影了吗
would you want go to that instead of the movies with me?
不会
No.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表