剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
It stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education.
还不算晚啊 你可以现在起誓
It's not too late. You can take it now.
我保证绝不使用毒品 反对暴♥力♥
I promise not to do drugs, to avoid violence,
当一个负责任的人 做负责任的选择
to be responsible, and to make responsible choices.
换你复诵一遍
Now you say it.
不要
No.
我看你是不够"勇"哦
I dare you.
很聪明的双关吧
Clever, right?
因为我所有的脑细胞都还在
Because I still have all my brain cells.
谢尔顿 闭嘴吃你的披萨
Sheldon, just eat your pizza.
你们要去参加派对吗
Hey. You guys going to a party?
伽玛贝塔学生会
Uh, Gamma Kappa house.
赞
Cool.
跟你说 麦克丹尼尔警官负责了
Mm, you know, Officer McDaniel was in charge
我们学校的勇敢项目
of our DARE program.
有一次他还带了缉毒犬阿尔菲来
One time, he even brought in his drug-sniffing dog Alfie.
虽然我对狗没什么兴趣 但是看到一条狗
Which I didn't care for, but it was nice to see
能被人聘请 从此不用再流浪 这事还是很棒
a dog gainfully employed and off the streets.
你不是吧 你要穿着袜子是吗
Really? You're gonna leave your socks on?
我的脚会冷嘛
My feet get cold.
-脱掉 -你管这么多干嘛
- Take 'em off. - What do you care?
感觉你不够全身心投入
It feels like a lack of commitment.
行行行
Aw, fine.
你上一次剪脚趾甲是什么时候啊
When was the last time you cut your toenails?
我哪记得
I don't know.
我说真的 你看起来
Seriously, you look like something
随时能够从空中俯冲下去抓走一只松鼠
that could swoop down and pick up a squirrel.
看看是谁来了 快请进
Look who's here. Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
介不介意我来跟你们待一会儿
Mind if I hang out here with y'all?
快请坐 宝贝
Come on, mama.
受不了康妮想喘口气吗
Need a break from Connie?
我是想给她与戴尔一点隐私啦
I'm just trying to give her and Dale some privacy.
恶心
Gross.
什么
What?
太恶心了吧
Oh, nasty.
等等 是在说做♥爱♥吧
Wait, sex, right?
对啦
Yeah.
米希去朋友家过夜了
Missy's at a sleepover
欢迎你去她房♥间睡
if you want to use her room.
那我就谢谢你的好意了
I might take you up on that.
你在这里很安全 他们从来不做那种事
You'll be safe here. They never do anything.
我们来这里干嘛
What are we doing here?
这里在派对啊 谢尔顿
It's a party, Sheldon.
但我们没有被邀请啊 我都没带礼物来
But we weren't invited. I didn't bring a gift.
那你回家好了
Then go home.
等等啊 这里很危险
Wait, this is dangerous.
经典的勇者站在恶龙的巢穴之外
There I stood, the classic hero outside the dragon's cave.
我该以身犯险 进去救深陷危难的仕女吗
Should I risk life and limb to save the maiden?
我全身的直觉都告诉我不要
My every instinct said no.
但我喝太多沙士 尿快憋不住了
But I drank a lot of root beer and really had to go pee-pee.
地狱真的存在
Hell does exist.
抱歉 最近的厕所在哪里
Excuse me. Where's the nearest restroom?
大家看 皮威·赫曼来我们的派对了
Hey, look, Pee-wee Herman's at our party!
一个家喻户晓的喜剧角色 造型与发型都与谢尔顿相似
皮威 皮威 皮威
Pee-wee! Pee-wee! Pee-wee!
皮威 皮威
Pee-wee! Pee-wee!
地狱不止
The hell continues.
皮威 皮威
Pee-wee! Pee-wee!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
不是吧
Come on!
排队好吗
Hey, there's a line.
天啊 新一层的地狱
Oh, boy. New hell.
什么啦
What?!
-干嘛啦 -脚抽筋 脚抽筋了
- What?! - Charley horse. Charley horse.
-我该怎么做 -我不知道啊
- What-what do I do? - I don't know.
这里 揉它 揉这里
Here, rub it, rub it, rub it.
这一切不就是这么开始的吗
That's kind of how this whole thing got started.
不好笑好吗
That's not funny.
之后就好笑了
You'll laugh later.
揉大力点 大力点
Rub harder. Harder.
我已经揉最大力了
I'm rubbing as hard as I can.
用你的手肘啊
Well, use your elbow.
好吧
All right.
不拿牙刷也不会怎么样
I don't need my toothbrush.
喜欢吗
You like that?
爽 爽 爽
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah.
这个堕落的夜晚让我
This night of depravity had reduced me
像个野生动物一样在树下撒尿
to urinating on a tree like a forest animal.
再糟还能糟到哪去呢
How much worse could it get?
皮威 皮威回来啦
Hey, Pee-wee's back!
皮威 皮威 皮威
Pee-wee! Pee-wee! Pee-wee!
皮威
Pee-wee!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找我的朋友
I'm looking for my friend.
金发女孩 大概一米五
Blonde girl, about a meter and a half.
打扰一下 我在找...
Excuse me. I'm looking for...
-米希 -谢尔顿
- Missy? - Sheldon?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
那你又在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
爸妈知道你在这里吗
Do Mom and Dad know you're here?
爸妈知道你在这里吗
Do Mom and Dad know you're here?
别再这样了 你先回答
Okay, stop. You go first.
海瑟的姐姐在这里上学
Heather's sister goes to school here.
她邀请我们来 换你回答
She invited us. Now you.
我是在照看佩吉
I'm looking after Paige.
那她人呢
Where is she?
我没说我照看得很好啊
Well, I didn't say I was doing a great job.
你的牙刷呢
Where's your toothbrush?
我不想多谈
I don't want to talk about it.
谁他妈这个点打来啊
Who the hell calls at this hour?
您好
Hello.
是你啊
Oh, hi.
有出什么事吗 是谁啊
Everything okay? Who is it?
-海瑟的妈妈 -一切都还好吧
- Heather's mom. - Oh. Is everything okay?
你也听到我刚刚才问人家吧 什么事呢
You just heard me ask. Wh-What's up?
不 海瑟不在这里 他们在你们家啊
No, Heather's not here. They're at your house.
怎么了嘛
Huh. What?
海瑟跟她妈妈说来我们家睡了
Heather told her mom she was staying here.
经典套路
Classic.
佩吉喝醉了吗
Paige is drunk?
还抽了麦克丹尼尔警官称为
And high on what Officer McDaniel's called
大♥麻♥ 叶子 大烟的东西
Mary Jane, reefer and ganja.
-她还好吧 -不好
- Is she okay? - No.
她说她的人生一团糟
She said her life is terrible.
-什么 -她说她的人生一团糟
- What? - Her life is terrible.
什么
What?
她的人生一团糟
Her life is terrible.
你的打炮抽筋好点了吗 老头
How's your sex cramp, old man?
运动员也常常抽筋啊
Athletes get cramps all the time.
可能是缺乏水分 或是用力过度
It comes from dehydration, overexertion.
你说缺乏水分我勉强接受
I'll give you the dehydration,
但用力过度我可真是没见到
but I didn't see any overexertion, though.
为什么要这样 康妮
Why, Connie?
因为很好玩啊
'Cause it's fun.
给我一分钟 我就能提枪上阵
Well, just give me a minute, I'll be ready.
要不干脆就拉倒
Why don't we just call it a night
然后好好睡一觉呢
and get some sleep?
我是没意见 但我们确认一下
That's fine by me, but just to be clear,
-是你说休战 不是我 -对
- you're calling it, not me. - Yep.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表