剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
"Includes removable pads to prevent leakage."
谢了 这礼物很贴心
Thanks. That's... really thoughtful.
我的像水龙头一样滴个不停
Mine dripped like a faucet.
-等等 我有个问题 -拜托你等会再问
- Wait, I have a question. - Please ask it later.
好了 拆下一份礼物
All right, next present.
好
Okay.
这是我送的
That one's from me.
-哪里漏 奶♥子♥吗 -迟点再说
- What leaks? The boob? - Later.
这是什么
What's this?
我们把客房♥改造成了儿童房♥
We set up a nursery in the guest room.
你可以搬回来住
You can move back in.
现在能不能先别聊这个
Can we not talk about this now?
有什么不好 你会需要人帮忙
What's the problem? You're gonna need help.
你以为这段时间都是谁在帮她
Who do you think's been helping her this whole time?
我很感激 但你们毕竟不是她的家人
And I appreciate it, but you're not her family.
可我们是孩子的家人
We're that baby's family.
小乔治就住在马路对面
Georgie's right across the street.
是啦 十几岁的小男生肯定能帮上忙
Oh, yes, I'm sure a teenage boy is gonna be a lot of help.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
小乔治从头到尾都陪伴在我身边
Georgie has been there for me the whole time,
而你到最后一刻才出现
and you come in at the last minute
在店里买♥♥个现成的城♥堡♥蛋糕做样子
with a store-bought castle cake,
以为这就能弥补你过去的所为了吗
and-and you think that's gonna make up for everything?
好 我知道你现在情绪有点激动
Okay, I can see you're a little emotional.
没错 我现在是有点情绪激动
Yeah, I am a little emotional right now,
而你待在这只是火上浇油
and you being here isn't helping.
你没资格说小乔治的坏话
You do not get to bad-mouth Georgie.
他会是个好爸爸 你永远都比不上
He's gonna be a better parent than you ever were.
重击啊
Damn.
有没有人能扶我起来 我想有气势地摔门而去
Now, if someone would help me up, I would like to storm out.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁想吃蛋糕
So, who wants cake?
宾果 这是传票
Bingo, it's a subpoena.
狗狗怎么会看传票
How's a dog supposed to read a subpoena?
你看这评论有多到位
Look how gritty this is.
漫画家弗兰克·米勒给漫画注入了全新的美学
Frank Miller really brought a whole new aesthetic to comic books.
我还没从这角度想过
Hmm. I've never really thought of it that way.
我做到了 我在和别人交流建立关系
I was doing it. I was bonding.
好了 麻烦你把书放回袋子里
Now, would you please put it back in the bag?
好的
Oh. Sure.
而且我堪称交流大♥师♥
And I was great at it.
整整14小时 我的爱都熏入味了
14 hours of smoke and love.
我口水都要流出来了
Trying not to drool.
吉姆 康纳 我们走人
Jim, Connor, we're leaving!
-可是老婆 牛腩... -马上走人
- All right, hon, but the brisket... - Now!
我给你打包带走
I'll make you a doggy bag.
吉姆
Jim.
可怜的妻管严
Poor bastard.
你好啊
Hey.
我不知道你来了
I didn't know you were here.
我在看你收到的礼物
Just checking out the loot.
太赞了 为什么不是所有胸罩都能中空
This is amazing. Why don't all bras do this?
快脱掉
Take that off.
妙就妙在这 不用脱掉也能露奶
Well, that's what's great: you don't have to.
你看
Look at this.
我孩子她爸居然是这货
The father of my child.
乳♥头♥滋养霜
Ooh, nipple cream.
我真该来参加这个派对
Maybe I should've went to this party.
感觉很有意思啊
Sounds fun.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表