剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
这招好
That's good.
你很可能是你家最酷的那个人
You might be the coolest person in this house.
未免太容易 但还是谢谢
Low bar, but thanks.
林克莱特博士 我需要跟你谈谈
Dr. Linkletter, I need to talk to you.
我们在我办公室了吗
Are we in my office?
不在
No.
那现在就不是我的办公时间
Then these are not my office hours.
你是利用我对时间表的尊重来治我吗
Are you using my love of schedules against me?
没错
Oh, yes.
高招
Well done.
-林克莱特博士 我需要跟你聊聊 -真棒啊
- Dr. Linkletter, I need to talk to you. - Great.
你有门路让我能进望远镜观测室吗
Do you think you could get me access to the telescope room?
我想寻找能够支持生命存在的星球
I want to search for exoplanets that could support life.
你想家了吗
Are you feeling homesick?
-你是在暗指我来自外星球吗 -没错
- Are you implying that I'm from another planet? - Yes.
我接受你的夸奖
Compliment accepted.
说回望远镜观测室
Now, about the telescope room,
我看《星际旅行》的时候想到...
I was watching Star Trek and it got me thinking...
谢尔顿 尝试寻找
Sheldon, searching for life
其他星球上的生命不是什么正经科学
on other planets isn't serious science.
把这种事留给阴谋论大军干吧
Leave that to the tinfoil hat brigade.
但从统计学角度来看 有那么多恒星与行星
But statistically, given the number of stars and planets,
我们很有希望找到一个能支持生命存在的星球
it's likely we could find one capable of supporting life.
如果真被我们找到 那将会是
And if we did, it would be the greatest
科学史上最伟大的发现
scientific discovery of all time.
如果我也往头上戴水果帽
Yes, and if I had fruit on my head,
我也能成为卡门·米兰达呢
I'd be Carmen Miranda.
我不太懂你这个哏
I'm not familiar with that reference.
以在电影中戴着水果帽歌♥舞闻名的女星
She sang and danced with fruit on her head.
她为什么头上要戴水果啊
Why would she have fruit on her head?
我哪知道 为防自己肚子饿吧
I don't know, in case she got hungry.
别做梦了 谢尔顿
It's not gonna happen, Sheldon!
你怎么能直接无视一个调查方向
How can you just dismiss a line of inquiry out of hand?
谢尔顿 我有时会为了爽而拒绝人
Sheldon, sometimes I say no just for kicks.
但这次是为了你好而拒绝
This time it's for your own good.
所有追寻小绿人的科学家 都成为了笑柄
Scientists who pursue little green men get laughed at.
我在乎的是科学 而不是我个人名誉
Well, I care about science, not my reputation.
如果你不愿意帮我
And if you're not willing to help me,
那我知道还有谁能帮我
I know someone who is.
我们会被物理学家
We'll be mocked by physicists,
工程师 甚至数学家们嘲笑的
engineers, even mathematicians.
他们不会光说你是个傻♥逼♥
And they don't just say you're an idiot--
他们还会证明
they prove it.
如果我头上有水果 我还能变成卡门·米兰达呢
And if I had fruit on my head, I'd be Carmen Miranda.
什么
What?
我也没懂这个哏
I didn't understand it either.
-早 -早
- Hey. - Hi.
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you okay? - No.
布兰妮·珀金斯约我去看电影
Britney Perkins asked me to go to the movies,
但我妈妈不准我去约会
but my mom says I'm not allowed to date
因为我年纪还太小
because I'm too young.
我相信她只是担心你啦
I'm sure she's just looking out for you.
或许我可以偷溜出门去找她
Maybe I could sneak out and still go with her.
别这么做
Don't do that.
你也偷溜出自己家啊
You sneak out of your house.
我是问题儿童 但你又不是
Because I'm a troubled kid. You're not.
但这是第一次有女生来约我
But this is the first time a girl's ever asked me out.
比利 她并没有喜欢你
Billy, she doesn't like you.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
她这周六要在家里办派对
She's having a party at her house on Saturday.
她不会去看电影的
She's not going to the movies.
只是在整你罢了
It's a prank.
-别难过 -没关系啦
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我可以陪你去看电影啊
I'll go to the movies with you.
你不用这样啦
You don't have to do that.
我愿意啊 会很好玩吧
I want to. It'll be fun.
那你不去她的派对了吗
But aren't you going to her party?
她也没邀请我啊
I wasn't invited.
但这又如何呢 她就是个贱♥人♥
Which is fine, 'cause she's a bitch.
你还真是个问题少女呢
Wow. You are troubled.
哈格迈尔校长 我们有个问题
President Hagemeyer, we have a problem.
又怎么了 谢尔顿
What now, Sheldon?
贩卖♥♥机里的巧克力饮料不够冰吗
The Yoo-hoos in the vending machine aren't cold enough?
还真的不够冰
Actually, they aren't,
但这件事稍后再说
but we'll table that for later.
我想要使用天文望远镜的许可来搜索系外行星
I need telescope time to search for exoplanets,
林克莱特博士与斯特吉斯博士都拒绝了我
and Dr. Linkletter and Dr. Sturgis have denied my request.
-为什么 -他们说这种研究
- Why? - They said that kind of research
只会给我和学校招致非议
would expose both me and the university to criticism.
怎么可能呢
Well, that's outrageous.
那你允许我使用吗
So, you'll give me access?
当然不行 我也想 但是
Gosh, no. I want to, but...
我只是区区校长
I'm just the president.
使用望远镜必须得到科学顾问的批准
Use of the telescope has to be approved by a science advisor.
真有其事吗
Is that true?
听起来像真事吗
Does it sound true?
-像吧 -那就是真有其事
- I suppose it does. - Then I suppose it is.
我♥干♥嘛浪费时间来找你
Why did I even come to you?
所以下次记得别来了
Remember that next time.
提醒一下 她今天要打♥针♥
Just a warning, she's gonna get some shots today.
听着 宝宝
Okay, kid.
你不哭 妈妈就不哭
You don't cry, I don't cry.
其实妈妈无论如何都会哭的 但你别哭哦
Actually, I'm gonna cry either way, but you don't cry.
我来了
Hey.
我都不确定你会来
Wasn't sure you were coming.
我这不是来了吗
Well, I'm here.
你就是麦卡利斯特先生吧
You must be Mr. McAllister.
-是她姓麦卡利斯特 我姓库珀 -别闹行吗
- She's McAllister. I'm Cooper. - Can you not?
我只是生怕她误会我们是夫妻啦
Well, I just don't want her to think we're married.
我知道那会让你觉得很丢人
I know how embarrassing that'd be for you.
我没这么说
That is not what I said.
我们没结婚
We're not married.
不关我的事
Really not my business.
说不定与你有关
It might be.
你是儿科医生 他像小孩一样在耍幼稚
You're a pediatrician, he's being a child.
我想我们成为一家人怎么就是耍幼稚了
How does wanting us to be a family make me a child?
你真想在陌生人面前吵架吗
You really want to have this fight in front of a stranger?
已婚人士总是吵个不停啊 不是吗
Married people fight all the time, right?
你不用回答这个问题
Uh... You don't have to answer that.
他们并没有
And no, they don't.
-其实... -老娘不是叫你别回答吗
- Actually... - I said don't answer.
哈尔迈尔校长愿意力挺我是很好啦
While it was nice to have President Hagemeyer on my side,
但我仍需要顾问的批准才能进行研究
I still needed to find an advisor to approve my research.
一个英勇无畏者
Some intrepid soul who was unafraid of
无惧声誉受损 敢于给予睿智之人
tarnishing their reputation by taking a chance
和未经证实的理论机会
on a brilliant mind and a bold, untested idea.
不
No.
系外行星
Exoplanets?
开什么玩笑
Nah...
没门
No.
-埃文斯博士 我想... -不行
- Dr. Evans, I have... - No.
经历了八次拒绝 三次捧腹大笑
Eight noes, three belly laughs,
和一位教授假装不会说英语之后
and one professor who pretended not to speak English later,
我终于找到了那个人
I found my man.
打扰了 普拉卡什博士
Excuse me, Dr. Prakash?
-我是谢尔顿·库珀 -是你啊
- I'm Sheldon Cooper. - Of course.
我听说过你很多事
I've heard a lot about you.
但我从没听过你的事
And I've heard nothing about you.
普拉卡什博士 我在寻找一位导师
Dr. Prakash, I'm on the hunt for a mentor
此人要敢于挑战
who's not afraid to challenge
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表