剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
你懂的 今天又是备受挫败的一天
Oh, you know, just one of them days.
放回去
Put that back.
我跟你分嘛
I'll split it with you.
不行
No.
好吧
Fine.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
曼蒂生我气了
Mandy's pissed at me.
我一点都不怀疑
I believe that.
我很肯定她爸妈也是
Pretty sure her folks are, too.
她把你介绍给她爸妈认识了
She introduced you to her folks?
我算是主动去做自我介绍
Mmm, I sort of introduced myself to them,
但不太顺利
and it didn't go great.
至少你屁♥股♥没被子弹打成蜂窝
Well, your ass ain't full of buckshot,
所以还不算太糟
so it could have gone worse.
是吗 但我觉得糟透了
I don't know, it feels pretty bad.
你姥爷狠揍过我一次
Your Pop Pop decked me once.
-真的假的 -真的
- No. - Oh, yeah.
我被打得可惨了 但后来问题都解决了
Got me good. But it all worked out.
他最后还是喜欢上你了吗
He end up liking you?
他挂了
He died.
如果你让我建一个包含你所有书名的
So if you let me build a searchable database
可搜索资料库 那理论上
of all your titles, then theoretically,
世上任何一个人都能看到你的库存
anyone in the world can see your inventory.
听起来还行
That sounds all right.
什么还行 这可是革命性创新
All right? This is revolutionary.
其他漫画书店也会跟着做
Other comic book stores will follow suit,
有朝一日 如果你想找
and someday, if you want to find
《末日巡逻队与自杀小队》第一♥期♥特刊
Doom Patrol and Suicide Squad Special Issue #1,
那你只需输入书名就可以了
then all you'll have to do is type it in.
这书我刚卖♥♥掉一本欸
I just sold one of those.
你无视档案上的备注
Despite the note on file,
但这已经无法改变了
but that's water under the bridge.
这么说你会免费帮我输入所有库存
So you're gonna input my whole inventory free of charge?
-对 -那可以晚上开工吗 免得妨碍我做生意
- Yes. - Well, can you do it at night so you're not in the way?
我就寝时间是9点半 所以有足足两小时
My bedtime is 9:30, so that's a solid two hours.
我店里有很多漫画
Well, there's a lot of comics here.
你要花多久才能搞完
How long is this gonna take?
这是项大工程 你要帮忙吗
This is quite the undertaking. Would you like to help?
没问题
You got it.
米希 你今晚要加班
Missy, you're working late tonight.
讨厌鬼谢尔顿
Freaking Sheldon.
我居然要整晚干这种事
Can't believe this is how I'm spending my night.
我懂 独自一人待在漫画书店
I know, alone in a comic book store.
简直是美梦成真
A dream come true.
你的梦想真可悲
Your dreams are sad.
至少我的梦想实现了
Hmm. At least they've been realized.
我们要做什么
So what do we got to do?
我们只需把每一本漫画的书名
We just need to take every comic book
和刊数输进这台电脑
and input the title and issue number into the computer.
行吧 我来念 你来输入
Fine, I'll call them out, you type them up.
《新少年泰坦》第42期
New Teen Titans #42.
好了
Got it.
《新少年泰坦》第43期
New Teen Titans #43.
好了
Got it.
《新变种人》第87期
New Mutants #87.
《新变种人》为什么会放在《新少年泰坦》旁边
Why would New Mutants be next to New Teen Titans?
因为开头都是"新"字
Because they both start with "New"?
但一本是漫威的 另一本是DC的
But one's Marvel and the other's DC.
你会把《海王》和《海底人》放在一起吗
Would you put Aquaman and Sub-Mariner next to each other?
有何不可 他们可以聊鱼的话题啊
I don't know, they could talk about fish.
这简直乱套了
This is madness.
我必须修正错误
I have to fix this.
我们不是来输东西到电脑里的吗
Aren't we here to type stuff into the computer?
我们没理由不能兼顾二者
There's no reason we can't do both.
那要干到猴年马月啊
It's gonna take forever.
我们需要找人帮忙
We could use some help.
打烊后的漫画书店
A comic book store after hours.
简直是美梦成真
It's a dream come true.
而且我们还能整理它
And we get to organize it.
可以不做这多余的事
We don't have to.
别听她的
Don't listen to her,
她不懂珍惜这梦幻机会
she doesn't appreciate the dream.
请问你有什么事?
May I help you?
你是玛丽·库珀吗
Are you Mary Cooper?
我是 你是哪位
I am, and you are?
吉姆·麦卡利斯特
Jim McAllister.
我是曼蒂的爸爸
I'm Mandy's dad.
乔治
George!
好 我们都一致同意
Okay, so we're agreed,
把漫威的放这边 DC的摆到那边
we'll have Marvel over here, DC over there,
独♥立♥漫画放到后面
and indies in the back.
但每个分区里该如何整理呢
But within each section, how do we organize them?
按书名首字母顺序排列
Alphabetical, by title.
但那样的话 《超凡蜘蛛侠》会放在A排
But then you'd have Amazing Spiderman in the A's,
《神奇蜘蛛侠》会放在S排
Spectacular Spiderman in the S's,
而《蜘蛛侠之网》会放在W排
and Web of Spiderman in the W's.
你明白这有多荒唐了吧
You see the insanity.
好吧 那我们按角色名首字母顺序排列
Okay. So we'll do it alphabetical by character.
但这样我们应该把超人的伙伴吉米·奥尔森
But then we file Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen
按"吉米"归到J排 还是按"超人"归到S排
under "J" for "Jimmy" or "S" for "Superman"?
不如放到I[我]排吧 代表我要回家了
How about under "I" for I'm going home.
不如我们疯狂一把 按画师整理
What if we go crazy and organize them by artist?
《蜘蛛侠》作者
史蒂夫·迪特科的所有作品都放在一起吗
All the Steve Ditkos in one place?
-不用多说了 -是啊
- 'Nuff said. - Yeah.
吉姆 你的女儿很可爱
So, Jim, your daughter is just lovely.
多谢夸奖 你们儿子也...
Oh, thanks. And, uh, your son seems...
挺大无畏的
...brave.
是大无畏还是大脑空
Brave, dumb,
还说不准
it's a coin toss.
我们能帮你做些什么
What can we help you with?
我带了一笔钱来
Oh, well, uh, I got some money here,
希望你们能帮我转交给曼蒂
and I was just hoping y'all could give it to Mandy.
她就住在街对面的我妈家
She's just right across the street at my mom's.
你可以亲自交给她
You could give it to her yourself.
不行 那样做我的婚姻就完了
Oh, no, I couldn't do that and stay married.
听上去我们娶的是同一个老婆
Sounds like we got the same wife.
乔治
George.
我只是想轻松下气氛 老婆
Just trying to lighten the mood, honey.
我一定会让她收下
I-I'll make sure she gets it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太太最后肯定会回心转意的
I'm sure your wife will come around eventually.
但愿她看到宝宝时
Well, I'm hoping that when she sees the baby,
她内心那座冰山会开始融化
that ice cube in her chest might start to melt.
果然是同款老婆
Yep, same wife.
拜托 多好笑啊
Come on, it's funny.
这么说 你只需输入
So, you can just type in
你要找的漫画名
whatever comic you're looking for,
电脑就会告诉你谁有这本书
and the computer will tell you who has it?
是的 只要有足够的人将他们的库存
Once enough people enter their inventories
输进资料库
in the database, yes.
这也太酷了
That's really cool.
你觉得这是革命性创新吗
Would you say it's revolutionary?
我觉得是
I would.
你能说出来吗
Will you?
这是革命性创新
It's revolutionary.
谢谢
Thanks.
这能用来编目其他东西吗
Could it be used to catalog other things?
可以 应用是无止境的
Yes, the applications are endless.
这么说可以建一个
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表