剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
天啊 抱歉 这太糟糕了
Oh, man. I'm sorry, that's terrible.
还是跟我最好的兄弟
With my best friend.
这更糟糕了
That's even more terrible.
她本来是我的全世界
She was my world.
这也不代表就得举白旗投降啊
Well there's no reason to throw in the towel.
你还是有机会把她追回来
I mean, you can still get her back.
她怀了他的孩子
She's having his baby.
这... 你帮忙说点啥啊
Well... Say something.
这能安慰什么啊
What do you say to that?
你以前从来没发现什么蛛丝马迹吗
You really never suspected anything?
-你就接这话吗 -你自己屁都憋不出
- That's what you say? - You had nothing.
韦恩 兄弟...
Wayne, buddy, uh...
我知道这一切看起来很糟
No, I-I know it seems bad now,
因为的确很糟
which it is.
所以看起来真的很糟
Which is why it seems that way.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
就... 就让我一个人静静吧
Just... Just leave me alone.
你们又帮不了这事
Y'all can't fix this.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
不知道啊 但也不能丢他在这里
Oh, I don't know. We can't leave him here.
那把他带到你家
Let's take him to your place.
-没办法啊 -为什么
- I can't do that. - Why not?
如果我把每个有婚姻问题的老师都带回家
If I took in every teacher with marital problems,
那我的公♥寓♥会跟消防局一样忙碌
my apartment would look like a firehouse.
行
Fine.
韦恩 穿上裤子 你跟我回家
Wayne, grab your pants. You're coming with me.
我才不想待在你跟你幸福一家的旁边
I don't want to be around you and your happy family.
幸福个头 跟我们待几天
Happy? Uh, couple days with us
你绝对会庆幸那孩子不是你的种
and you'll be glad that kid ain't yours.
走吧 穿上裤子
Let's go. Pants.
谢谢啦 晚餐很有意思
Well, thanks again. That was fun.
真的假的 跟我那家人吗
Really? Dinner with my family?
我的家人已经跟我断绝联♥系♥
My family won't talk to me at all.
所以"侄手足家长"与家常菜永远大胜
So, I'll take "niblingo" and a home-cooked meal any day.
永远欢迎你来吃饭
Well, you're always welcome.
冰箱里好像还有冰激凌
I think there's ice cream in the freezer,
要是你想进来坐坐
if you want to come in.
我的意思是我负责吃 不过你可以看
I mean, I'm gonna eat it, but you can watch.
谢谢你的邀请 但我得去工作了
Thanks, but I got to get to work.
不是自助洗衣店吗
It's a laundromat.
自助顾名思义不就是...
Doesn't it kind of run on its own?
表面上看起来是这样
You'd think that,
但其实还是有很多技术问题需要去处理
but there's a lot of technical issues--
棉絮什么的
lint and such.
好吧 晚安啦
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
看看我
Look at me.
一点一点凿开冰山
Just chipping away the ice.
出事了
Well, this is a wrinkle.
米希 米希
Missy. Missy.
干嘛
What?
有个社交方面的问题出现了
An issue of social protocol has arisen,
我需要你的指点
and I need your input.
他在这里干嘛
What's he doing here?
不知道
I don't know.
但更重要的是 我现在看电视会不会不礼貌
But more importantly, would it be rude if I watch television?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
干嘛
What?
为什么威尔金斯教练睡在沙发上
Why is Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch?
不 要问的是他在沙发上睡觉时
No, the question is can I watch TV
我在旁边看电视会不会不礼貌
with Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch?
问题虽然相近 但重点有很大的不同
It's a subtle but important difference.
滚出去
Get out.
汤姆你来啦
Oh, hey, Tom.
他情况怎么样啦
How's he doing?
还在一睡方休
Still sleeping it off. Mm-hmm.
-早安 汤姆 -玛丽
- Morning, Tom. - Mary.
真不敢相信达琳会这么对他
I just can't believe Darlene would do that to him.
对啊 真是...
Yeah, just...
还是在周五夜的大♥比♥赛之前
Right before the big game Friday night.
你们觉得他能在那之前振作起来吗
Think he can pull himself together by then?
我怎么可能知道
How would I know?
不是吧
Really?
人家的生活分崩离析
A man's life is coming apart
你担心的却是橄榄球比赛吗
and you're worried about a football game?
是啊
Well, yeah.
我们能到外面谈吗
Can we take this outside?
有事吗
Do you mind?
没事啊
I don't mind.
-你有事吗 -我没事啊
- Do you mind? - I don't mind.
我们没事啊
We don't mind.
听我说 乔治 我真的很需要你帮把手
Oh, listen, George, I really need your help here.
我是要去帮什么把手啊
What do you expect me to do?
不知道啊 让他能恢复执教
I don't know. Get him coaching again.
你自己要把我的工作给他 你自己负责
You gave him my job. This is your problem.
-你自己离职的啊 -是因为你本打算炒了我
- Well, you quit. - You were gonna fire me.
但你先离职了啊
But you quit first.
我们能不能把焦点放在韦恩身上
Can we please just focus on Wayne?
我求求你了 乔治
I'm begging you, George.
你也知道这场比赛有多重要
You know what a big deal this game is.
我也不知道能怎么帮啊
Don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.
好啦好啦
Okay.
谢谢你了 我欠你的
Thank you. I owe you one.
我帮忙不是为了帮你
I'm not doing this for you,
是为了队伍里的孩子们
I'm doing it for the kids on that team.
-那韦恩呢 -他怎么样
- What about Wayne? - What about him?
还有为了韦恩
And Wayne.
我叫小乔治去旅馆把你的车开回来
I had Georgie go get your car from the motel.
谢了
Thanks.
相信我 回去工作正是你需要的
Trust me, going back to work is just what you need.
你得牢记一件事
One thing you got to remember,
这故事还没完
this story ain't over.
我们不知道结局会如何
We don't know how it's gonna end.
唯一能做决定的人就是你
The only person that can decide that is you.
你就是你人生故事里的大英雄
You are the hero of your story.
你来采取行动 你来发号♥施令
You take the action. You call the shots.
你决定你自己的命运
You decide your destiny.
我们上次被纳卡多奇斯队爆虐
That's the same speech you gave at halftime
你中场休息时也是用这套说辞给大家打气
when we were getting our nuts crushed by Nacogdoches.
你记得之后怎么样吗 我们扭转局面赢了比赛
And you remember what happened? We came back and won that game.
那是因为对方的四分卫肩膀脱臼了
After their quarterback dislocated his shoulder.
你都不努力一下 韦恩
You're not even trying, Wayne.
我有努力 是你摆烂
I am, you're not.
麦卡利斯特女士
Ms. McAllister,
我们档案里没有你的保险信息
we don't have any insurance information on file for you.
没事 我们会付现金
Oh, that's all right. We'll be paying in cash.
现金
Cash?
我们信仰现金这位上帝
In God we trust.
你出门总带那么多现金吗
You always carry that much cash around?
你以为我胸口这对饱满高耸的宝贝是真货吗
Do you think there's just boobs in this bra?
但为什么带着啊
No, I mean, why?
因为自助洗衣店都用现金交易
Well, the laundromat's a cash business.
但那大部分是硬币啊 不是吗
That's mostly just quarters, though, isn't it?
是啦 不过现在我们又开了录影带店
Uh, yeah, but, well, now we've got the video store,
加上我不太信任银行
and I'm not real big on banks.
因为你经历过30年代的大萧条时期 对吧
Because you lived through the Depression?
对啦
Yeah.
好了各位同学 收起铅笔关上书本
All right, everyone. Pencils out, books away.
我们准备考试啦
Let's get ready to take this test.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表