剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
好吧
Right.
等等 我受邀了吗
Wait... did I get invited?
没有
No.
那看来她是邀请你了
Oh. She invited you.
是的
Yeah.
你去吧
You should go.
不行 我们都约好了
No, we have plans.
没关系
That's okay.
我们改天再一起去看电影
We'll go to the movies another time.
如果你希望我妹妹做出高尚的决定
If you're hoping my sister made the noble decision,
你和比利都会大失所望
you and Billy are about to be sorely disappointed...
谢了 比利 你最好了
Thanks, Billy. You're the best.
我听说谢尔顿在跟普拉卡什合作
I heard Sheldon is working with Prakash.
是啊 真同情普拉卡什
Yeah, poor Prakash.
谢尔顿有时真让人受不了
Sheldon can be a bit much sometimes,
但你得承认他聪慧过人
but you have to admit he has a remarkable mind.
他会第一个告诉你他有多聪明
As he will be the first to tell you.
其实我挺想他
I actually miss him.
确实 有他在时
I suppose things are a bit more lively
会更热闹一些
when he's around.
他要是真在其他星球上发现了生命
Wouldn't it be something if he really did find
岂不是震惊世人
life on other planets?
他会立刻成为
He would immediately become
人类史上最著名的科学家
the most famous scientist in the history of mankind.
你去哪
Where are you going?
-去看看他是否需要帮忙 -等等 我跟你一起去
- Just to see if he needs any help. - Wait, I'll come with you.
等等 是变化了吗
Wait, is that something?
没有
No.
那这个呢
What about that?
也不是 这在标准偏差范围内
No, that's within the standard deviation.
是吗
Aha.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表