剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
为你着想
your best interests at heart.
他们也说了这句话
They said that, too.
再说 对于每个比尔·盖茨和史蒂夫·乔布斯
And for every Bill Gates and Steve Jobs,
相应的也有一个保罗·拉必斯克斯
there's a Paul Labiscous.
他是哪位
Who's that?
你没听过就对了
Exactly.
这是个好主意 我们不能轻言放弃
But this is a good idea. We can't just give up.
你可以回大学
Well, you could go back to the university.
他们也愿意资助你
They were willing to fund it.
不行 他们想拥有全盘控制权
No, they wanted to control the whole thing.
我想找的是 心甘情愿给我钱
I want somebody who will just give me the money,
让我按自己进度做研究
let me work on my own schedule
又不用我听他们的蠢意见的人
and not expect me to listen to their dumb ideas.
我想听到你说他们的意见很蠢
I don't think rich people who give money
还会高兴的冤大头资助人是不存在的
like being told their ideas are dumb.
这样真有意思 没多少人能和我进行
This is fun. Not a lot of people
科学家之间的谈话
I can talk to, scientist to scientist.
我们并没有进行科学家之间的谈话
We're not talking scientist to scientist.
你不是科学家
You're not a scientist;
你只是个有钱人 没人愿意对你说真话
you're just a rich man that no one will be honest to
因为大家都想要你的钱
because everyone wants your money.
结果怎么样
What happened?
他十分认可我的坦诚
He found my honesty delightful
给了大学一大笔赞助
and gave the university a lot of money.
-你真厉害啊 -我知道
- Impressive. - I know.
但我们很难再找到像他一样的人
But what are the odds we'll find someone like him?
喂
Hello?
米希 是我迪恩
Hey, Missy, it's Dean.
你...你好啊
Oh, hi-- Hey, I mean... Hi.
那天晚上
It was, uh,
和你玩得很开心
fun hanging out with you the other night.
我们要不要再约一次
I thought maybe we could do it again.
好啊 我们可以去逛商场
Totally. We could go to the mall.
或是去打迷你高尔夫
Or we could go mini-golfing.
我在想
I was thinking
也许我们可以再跟你外婆一起玩
maybe we could hang out with your grandma again.
跟她玩什么
And do what?
我想想
I don't know, uh,
我们可以玩桌游
we could play a board game,
或是...
or...
对了 我外婆以前喜欢和我一起烤饼干
Oh, my grandma loved to bake cookies with me.
这应该也会好玩吧
I guess that could be fun.
太好了 那这约会就说定了
Great. It's a date.
好 你和我的约会
Right. You and me.
在你姥姥家 我很期待 再见
At your meemaw's. Can't wait. Bye.
好了
All right!
搭手 数到三喊"队伍"
Hands in, "team" on three.
等等 罗伯牧师不是要和我们一起祈祷吗
Wait. Isn't Pastor Rob gonna pray with us?
他迟到了 我们马上要比赛了
Well, he's late and we got a game to play.
其实还有几分钟
Actually, we have a few minutes.
真是谢谢你啊 韦恩
Thanks, Wayne.
你们想祈祷 那我跟你们一起祈祷
Y'all want a prayer, I'll give you a prayer.
围成一圈
Circle up.
天父
Heavenly Father,
请您保佑这支球队 和接...
bless this team and the hands that catch...
-接球的双手 -真要命
- the-the ball... - Oh, boy.
还要保佑奔跑与踢球的
...the feet that run and...
双脚...
and kick...
孩子们 抱歉啊
Hey, y'all! Sorry, guys.
我迟到了 不好意思 教练
Sorry I'm late, Coach.
罗伯牧师来了 你不用再憋祷告词了
Oh, Pastor Rob's here, you can stop.
不用 乔治
No, no, George,
你肯定做得很棒
I'm-I'm sure you're doing great.
可是我们想让你带头祷告 罗伯牧师
Come on, Pastor Rob, we want you to do it.
没事 你来吧
It's fine, go ahead.
那好吧
All right. Oh.
天父 请您保佑这支球队
Heavenly Father, bless this team--
-跟我说的有差吗 -嘘
- Exactly what I said. - Shh.
帮助这些年轻人...
Help these young men...
十分感谢你们把这个机会带到我面前
Thank you so much for bringing this opportunity to me.
这很激动人心啊
This is exciting.
那你愿意资助我们吗
So will you give us the funding?
这笔钱不是小数目
Well, it's a lot of money,
但我的星座运势说 我今天应该冒险一试
but my horoscope did say take a chance today.
你要根据星座运势
You're, uh, making a big financial decision
做出重大财务决策吗
based on astrology?
就是说啊 我真是典型的双子座呢
I know, I'm such a Gemini, right?
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
星球与群星的排列
The alignment of the planets and stars
和你的成败毫不相干啊
has no correlation to your success or failure.
这可太棒了
Ah, this is great.
科学家蓬勃发展正是靠的这种辩论
I mean, science thrives on this kind of debate.
这不是辩论
This isn't a debate.
我反驳 这就是辩论
Rebuttal. Yes, it is.
我们又开始辩起来了呢
There we go again.
老实说
Oh, I gotta tell ya,
我发家靠的是造实验室家具
making lab furniture has made me rich,
但这 这才是我最喜爱的
but this, this is what I really love.
我先说清楚
Now, just to be clear,
我们找的是资金提供人 不是合伙人
we're looking for a financier, not a partner.
我懂 科研是你们的孩子
Oh, yes, no, this is your baby.
你们是父母 我只是奶妈
You guys are the parents, I'm just a wet nurse.
一个腰缠万贯的奶妈
Just a wealthy, wealthy wet nurse.
什么意思
What does that mean?
奶妈就是喂奶给别的...
A wet nurse is a woman who suckles another--
我知道奶妈是什么意思 我只是不懂他说的
No, no, I know what it means, I just meant what does he mean?
我的意思是 我只想参与这个过程
Well, I mean I just want to be around the process.
你们有任何需求就找我
Anything you need, I'm your guy.
但仍然是我说了算 对吗
But I'm still in charge, right?
登月是美国宇航局的骗局吗
Did NASA fake the moon landing?
当然不是
No.
一年以前我也像你一样天真
See, that's what I thought until about a year ago.
我们会玩得很开心的
Oh, we're gonna have so much fun.
向球门推进 上上上
Close to 23. Hut, hut!
该死
Ah, damn!
暂停
Time!
你想怎么做 教练
What do you want to do, Coach?
派出踢球手 必须把比分追平
Send in the field goal unit, we gotta go for a tie.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我没资格插手
Not my place.
你有话想说就说出来
You got something to say, let's hear it.
我认为
I just don't think
他们不会料到你选择达阵
they're gonna expect you to go for it.
你假装射门 也许能杀他们个措手不及
You fake a field goal, you might catch 'em off guard.
其实罗伯牧师 这种水平的比赛
Actually, Pastor Rob, at this level
-那种低级策略... -等等 韦恩
- that kind of play never-- Hang on, Wayne.
罗伯上周凭借一己之力帮我们获胜
Rob got us a win last week all on his own.
我们哪有资格否定他
Who are we to say no?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定啊
Yeah, I'm sure.
最坏的结果能是什么呢
What's the worst that could happen?
-我们会输 -没错
- We could lose. - Yep.
到时该怪谁呢
And who would we blame?
战术有变 假装射门 实则达阵
Change of plans, we're running the fake.
-真的吗 -你都听到了
- Really? - Yeah, you heard me.
好了 快去
Come on, let's go.
好 上场
All right! Let's go!
加油 孩子们
Let's go, guys!
我不想对你的工作指手画脚
I don't want to tell you how to do your job,
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表