剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I'd like to help, please.
你贵庚
How old are you?
几岁才能在这里打工
How old do I need to be?
14岁
14.
难道我看起来未满14吗
Do I not look 14?
-其实我不在乎 -好极了
- I don't care. - Perfect.
那我几时开始上班
So, when do I start?
等等 你真的喜欢漫画吗
All right, hold on, do you even like comic books?
当然啊
Yeah.
你最喜欢哪部漫画
What's your favorite?
X战警最酷的地方不仅是拥有超能力
And the cool thing about the X-Men is not just that they have superpowers,
他们还代表着想要在社会...
but they act as a metaphor for outsiders...
在社会找到立足之地的边缘群体
...outsiders trying to find their place in society.
你最喜欢哪个战警
Who's your favorite?
全部
All of them.
我也是
Mine, too.
我得到那份工作了
And I got the job.
你不能在漫画书店打工
You can't work at the comic book store.
最应该在漫画书店打工的人
If anyone should work at the comic book store,
是我啊
it should be me.
抱歉 我们不需要请人了
Sorry, we're not hiring.
至少能给我打点折吧
Do I at least get a discount?
我就有折扣
I do.
你好啊
Oh, hey, hi.
你还好吧
Oh... You okay?
不太好
Not really.
这几天挺难熬的
It's been a... rough couple of days.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢关心
Thank you.
如果这么说能安慰你一下
Makes you feel better,
虽然我这几天过得尚算舒心
I've had a pretty good couple of days,
但我仍打算买♥♥醉
and I'm still gonna get drunk.
你想一起去吗
Want to join me?
想
Yes.
那就太好了
That would be nice.
没啥好的 是凄凉
More sad than nice,
-不过我们走吧 -好
- but let's go. - Okay.
没料到你会选这家餐厅
So... this is unexpected.
我知道你喜欢玛格丽特酒
Well, I know you like margaritas,
所以我的第一反应就是墨西哥餐厅
so my first thought was a Mexican restaurant.
机智
Good thought.
但我猜其他男人得出过同样的结论
But I assumed other men had come to that same conclusion.
-确实 -于是我又想到波利尼西亚菜
- They have. - Which led me to Polynesian fare.
我喜欢把迈泰酒
I like to think of the Mai Tai
看成是南太平洋版的玛格丽特酒
as the margarita of the South Pacific.
你从不因心血来潮而行事 对吗
You don't do anything on a whim, do you?
我试过一次 但我不喜欢结果
Did once, didn't like it.
我构思了一集《星际旅行》的剧情
I have an idea for a Star Trek episode
我想说给你听
I'd like to present to you.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为我希望能卖♥♥出去
Because I'm hoping to sell it,
由于这会在电视上播出
and since it's going to be broadcast television,
我想确保头脑简单的普通观众也能看懂
I want to make sure the common man can understand it.
我懂我刚被狠狠地羞辱了
Well, I understand I was just insulted.
太棒了 我算找对头脑简单之人了
Excellent, I came to the right common man.
故事从参宿七附近的一颗气体巨星开始
We start on a gas giant in the vicinity of Rigel IV,
接着画面中出现一艘太空梭
then see a shuttlecraft,
在一片漆黑的太空只见这个银色小圆点
a dot of silver against the inky blackness of space.
在太空梭内
Inside the shuttlecraft,
我们看到沃尔夫中尉呼吸困难
we see Lieutenant Worf struggling to breathe.
他感染上一种险恶的智能真菌
He's been infected by a vicious intelligent fungus.
-你要去哪 -我在听啊
- Where are you going? - I'm listening.
咳咳 咳咳
Cough, cough.
沃尔夫被孢子呛得喘不过气
Worf is choking on spores,
但这可不是寻常孢子
but not just your everyday spores,
-这种孢子自有其邪恶目的 -是哦
- these are spores with their own evil agenda. - Uh-huh.
当他陷入昏迷时 一个身穿宇航服的
And, as he sinks into a coma, a mysterious figure
神秘人物走到他跟前
in a spacesuit approaches.
他降下头盔面窗 露出...
He lowers the visor of his helmet revealing...
未来沃尔夫的脸 你被剧情迷住了吗
Future Worf. Are you hooked?
沉迷不已呢
Oh, yeah.
片头字幕出现
Main titles.
接着响起主题曲 扮演皮卡德舰长的男星
Cue theme song and the soothing voice
帕特里克·斯图尔特用抚慰的声音说
of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard says...
"宇宙
"Space..."
人类最后的边疆"
...the final frontier."
帕特里克·斯图尔特是哪位
Who's Patrick Stewart?
-心情好点了吗 -我没事啦
- Feeling better? - I'm fine,
之前只是有些小郁闷
just having a little moment earlier.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
好吧
All right.
看来偶遇到罗伯牧师
Seems like running into Pastor Rob kind of...
让你有点心神不定
kind of rattled you a little bit.
这个嘛
Oh, well...
我被要求离开教会
I was asked to leave the church,
他却还待在那里
and he's still there, so...
我的心伤还没愈合
it's still a little fresh.
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
-不过他看起来人挺好的 -是的
- Seems like a nice guy, though. - Oh, yeah,
他人很好
he's great.
长得又帅
Cute as a button.
算是吧
I guess.
我个人更喜欢块头大点的男人
I prefer a bigger man.
象乔治这种吗
Like George?
没错 越壮硕越好
Oh, yeah. Bigger the better.
在进取号♥控制室深处
Deep within the Enterprise's control room,
未来沃尔夫说道
Future Worf says,
"为了这次任务
"I willingly sacrifice myself
我甘愿牺牲自己"
for the good of this mission,"
说完便纵身跃进曲速核心
then throws himself into the warp core.
超光速粒子发生爆♥炸♥
There's an explosion of tachyons.
进取号♥将一大♥片♥真菌炸个精光
The Enterprise blasts free of the gigantic field of fungus.
画面淡出
Fade out.
编剧 谢尔顿·李·库珀
Written by Sheldon Lee Cooper.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
如果这位沃尔夫老哥在太空梭里被感染了
If this Worf fella was infected on the shuttles,
他为什么要回到进取号♥
why would he come back to the Enterprise
将其他人都置于危险之中
and put everyone else in danger?
啊这...
Well...
我父亲发现了我故事里的漏洞
My father found a flaw in my story,
我妹妹有一份我羡慕不已的工作
my sister had a job I envied.
今天对头脑简单的普通人来说意义非凡
It was a big day for the common man.
但随即我突然萌生出一个想法
But then I had an idea that,
和未来沃尔夫一样 超前于时代
like Future Worf, was ahead of its time.
-米希 -干嘛
- Missy. - What?
一张一元钞为什么价值一美元
Why is a dollar worth a dollar?
谢尔顿 我很忙好吗
Sheldon, I'm busy.
我也很忙 我解决了我们所有的金钱问题
Me too. I've solved all of our money problems.
我要发明我自己的一套数字货币
I'm going to invent my own digital currency.
你是指自己印钱吗
Like, printing your own?
不是 首先我们给难以发现的数字赋值
No. First, we assign value to difficult-to-find numbers
将它们存放于计算机数据库中
and store them in a computer database.
然后创建算法来开采这些数字
Then we create an algorithm to mine the numbers,
接着鼓励人们由政♥府♥支持的货币
then we encourage people to switch from currencies
转而使用我们的货币
that are government-backed to ours.
太天才了 我要发达了
It's brilliant. I'm going to be rich.
说起发达
Speaking of,
你知道蝙蝠侠私底下也是个高富帅吗
did you know Batman is also secretly a rich dude?
或者他只是住在一个有钱佬的地下室里
Or he lives in a rich dude's basement.
我还没弄明白
I'm still figuring it out.
谢谢你 提基小姐
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表