剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You just drive over here.
你就开车过来了
I did.
对啊
Why tonight? What happened?
为什么要在今晚? 发生什么事了?
I was in my old district tonight
我今晚去我以前的那个区
which is where I used to feel pretty good, I think.
我想我以前在那儿一直都感觉挺好的
I wasn't so angry when I was there anyway.
不管怎么说 我那时在那儿 没现在这么大火气
I don't know, someone said something, I guess
我不清楚为什么 可能是有人说了些什么话吧
and, uhit doesn't make sense.
而且 其实也说不通了
I guess I finished something today.
我想今天我了结了一些事情
A case?
一桩案子?
More than that.
不止是案子
It's like everything I poured into a glass came out the bottom
就好象所有我倒进杯子里的东西 都从底下漏出去了
and I just kept on pouring.
而我还在一直地倒啊倒啊
Like the thing had a hole in it, you know.
就好象那东西穿了底一样
Things that make me right for this job
那些让我适合做这工作的东西
maybe they're the same things that make me wrong for everything else.
也许正是让我 不适合做其他任何事情的东西
Do you want to come inside for a drink?
你想进来喝一杯么?
Not tonight.
今晚不了
But if it's not too late, I wouldn't mind
不过如果不是太晚的话 我倒不介意
meeting your kids.
见见你的孩子们
Major Colvin misled his officers.
Colvin警长误导了他属下的警官
They thought that his initiative was a tactical deployment
他们以为他的新方案 是一种战术上的发展
to entrap narcotics traffickers.
用以诱捕麻醉毒品贩子
There was no mention whatsoever
从来没有向任何主管长官
of the initiative to any superior officer.
提及任何关于这个新方案的事情
And for five weeks,
在长达五个星期里
all evidence of what he was doing managed to elude the entire command staff.
所有关于他所做的事情的证据 都巧妙地避过了整个部门职员的耳目
Are you kidding, Commissioner?
你在开玩笑么 局长?
I take full responsibility
我承担全部责任
and indeed, after I first learned of the matter
确确实实的 在我首次听说此事的时候
I informed the Mayor, and together we moved immediately
我通知了市长 我们一起立即迅速地采取了行动
to relieve Major Colvin of his command.
解除了Colvin警长的指挥权
I'm under the impression that
让我感到不可思议的是
this administration gave serious consideration with Colvin's initiative.
这个管理机构对于Colvin的 创新方案给予了认真的考虑
No, sir.
没这回事 长官
Major Colvin informed you of his effort at a COMSTAT meeting
Colvin警长在一个多星期以前的 一次报告会上
more than a week ago.
向你通报了他的作法
His free zones stayed up for six days after that.
在那之后他的自♥由♥区域存在了足足6天
That's my responsibility, Councilman.
议员 那是我的责任
We needed the time to conclude an ongoing investigation by the Major Crime Unit,
我们需要那段时间 让重大罪案小组 对一次进行中的调查行动做出总结
a wiretap case that would have been disrupted had we moved immediately.
如果我们立即采取行动的话 一单在窃听中的案子将会被迫中断
Correct, Mayor Royce was aware of the pending case
正是这样 Royce市长当时 得知有这一未完成的案子的存在
and allowed us to delay our response accordingly.
所以同意我们延缓对该事件进行反应
But the Mayor was unequivocal
但市长对于Colvin警长的所做所为
in his opposition to what Major Colvin did.
是毫不含糊地持反对态度的
What we have here, I'm afraid, is nothing more complicated
我们在这里所看到的 恐怕也没有什么复杂的
than a solitary police commander who, under great pressure
只不过是一位警♥察♥指挥官单枪匹马 在极大的压力之下
proved to be amoral, incompetent,
被证实是既无道德原则 也不称职
and unfit for command.
更不适于担当指挥岗位
No.
不是这样的
It's about more than that.
不仅仅是这些
This is more important than who knew what when
这件事更重要的方面不在于 谁知道些什么及何时
or who falls on his sword
或者谁倒在了自己的剑下
or whether someone can use this disaster to make a political point or two.
或者是否有人能利用这一场祸事 来制♥造♥一个或两个政♥治♥观点
Mr. Chairman... We can forgive Major Colvin
主席先生... 我们可以原谅Colvin警长
who, out of his frustration and despair, found himself condoning something
他只是在他的失败与绝望之余 发现自己在纵容一些
which can't possibly be condoned. We can do that much.
绝不能够被纵容的事情 我们可以原谅他至此
But, gentlemen, what we can't forgive,
但是 先生们 我们所不能原谅的是
what I can't forgive ever
我所从来都不能原谅的
is how we...
是我们如何...
you, me, this administration, all of us
包括你 我 这个管理机构 我们所有的人
how we turned away from those streets in West Baltimore.
我们如何罔顾西巴尔的摩的那些街区
The poor, the sick the swollen underclass of our city trapped
我们城市那些穷苦而疾病缠身的 低层阶级被困在
in the wreckage of neighborhoods which were once so prized.
这个曾经那么被看重 而今却残骸遍地的街坊里
Communities which we've failed to defend,
这些我们未能保卫的
which we have surrendered to the horrors of the drug trade.
这些我们出让给恐怖的毒品交易的社区
And if this disaster demands anything of us as a city
如果说这场混乱对我们作为一个城市 提出了任何要求的话
it demands that we say enough.
它需要我们说 够了
Enough to the despair which makes policemen even think about surrender.
向令致警♥察♥想到要放任自流的 那种绝望说够了
Enough to the fact that these neighborhoods are not saved or are beyond the saving.
向这街坊邻里没被打救过 或者被救之不及的事实说够了
Enough to this administration's indecisiveness and lethargy
向这个管理机构的优柔寡断 和瞌睡状态说够了
to the garbage which goes uncollected
还有那些未被收集的垃圾
the lots and row houses which stay vacant
那边有许多空置了的排房♥
the addicts who go untreated
那些得不到治疗的瘾君子
the working men and women who every day are denied a chance at economic freedom.
那些每天都被拒绝享有经济自♥由♥的 工作中的男男女♥女♥们
Enough to the crime, which every day
向那每一天越来越窒息着
chokes more and more of the life from our city.
我们城市的罪案说够了
And...
还有...
the thing of it is, if we don't take responsibility and step up
事实是 如果我们不承担起责任并站出来
not just for the mistakes and the miscues
不仅仅是为了犯下的错误和失策
but for whether or not we're gonna win this battle for our streets
也无论我们是否将要 为我们的街区赢得这场战役
if that doesn't happen
如果不这样做的话
we're gonna lose these neighborhoods and ultimately this city forever.
我们将要失去这些街坊 并且最终将永远地 失去这个城市
If we don't have the courage and the conviction
如果我们没有勇气和信念
to fight this war they way it should be fought the way it needs to be fought,
去打这场战役 以应有的方式和需要的方式去打
using every weapon that we can possibly muster,
使用每一件我们可能集结的武器
if that doesn't happen
如果不是这样的话
well, then we're staring at defeat.
那么我们将眼睁睁地看着自己被击败
And that defeat should not and cannot and will not be forgiven.
而这被击败的事实将 不应该不能够也不会被原谅
It was a good case I'm not denying that
这是一单很好的案子 对此我不会否认的
but I need to trust my people.
但我需要信任我的人
Unless you can give your word, there's no way...
除非你能许下承诺 不然的话我不可能...
That's more than fair.
这不仅仅是公平的问题了
Thanks.
谢谢
But it's better for me if I do something else.
但如果我做别的事情的话 对我来讲会更好
Detective.
警探
It's not you, it's me.
跟你无关 是我自己的原因啦
But where... The western, I think.
但哪里... 西区 我想
yeah, Western feels like home.
没错 西区感觉像家一样
You showed something today.
你今天颇为表现了一番
Just felt like it needed to be said.
只是觉得要把这些话说出来
Sounds like you're running for something.
听上去好象你在竞选什么呢
Eunetta.
Eunetta
Been a while.
好久没见
Thought y'all was in training.
还以为你们这帮人在训练呢
So what time you want us to be there tomorrow, coach?
教练 你想我们明天几点到那儿呢?
3:30 would be good.
3点半到那儿就好
Hope to see you all then. A'right.
希望你们到时全部来齐 好的
What the fuck y'all standing around for?
你们都他妈站那儿干嘛呢?
Man, get to work.
都给我做事去
... to the false promise that our schools are providing a future for our children.
...未能实现让我们的学校 给予孩子们一个未来的许诺
That's a seed.
这就对了 就是这样
Yeah.
对了
In the cases...
在这些案子当中...
of Malik Carr, a.k.a. "Poot"...
被告Malik Carr 又名"Poot"...
Herbert DeRodd Johnson, a.k. A "Puddin'," Arthur Carroll...
Herbert DeRodd Johnson 又名"Puddin" 以及Arthur Carroll...
What do you see right here?
你在这儿看到什么了?
It's bulk metal. 10 cent a pound.
一大堆废铁 每磅卖♥♥10美分
Here.
这里
Aluminum.
铝
Right you are. 30 cent a pound
你说得对 每磅卖♥♥30美分
no problem.
没问题
in these modern times
在这摩登时代
a man gotta keep one eye on the ground pick up what he find, feel me?
男人要留意盯着地上 找到什么就得捡起来 明白不?
There's money to be made if you know where to look.
如果你知道该往哪儿找 就有钱可赚
I hope you listenin','cause I'm tryin'to school you here.
我希望你有在听着 因为我是在给你上课呢
Yeah, you don't want to know.
是啊 你不想知道
You see, You think you brown, but you still green.
你以为自己已经成熟了 可你还嫩着呢
How ya doin'?
你好吗?
That's somethin', huh?
很有点看头哈?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表