剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Whoa, yo, you can't turn from this lane!
喔 你们不能从这条车道拐弯啊
Sweet Beatrice Russell.
亲爱的Beatrice Russell
I was just gonna say hey.
我只想打个招呼
North and Pulaski.
North和Pulaski街口
That photo was taken at 4:00 p.m., prime time for the street-level dealer.
照片是下午4点拍摄的 这时是街头交易的黄金时段
That is Riggs and Calhoun.
这是在Riggs和Calhoun街口
Mount and Fayette.
Mount和Fayette街口
Edmondson and Brice. That's your old foot post, Deputy.
Edmondson和Brice街口 这是你原来的巡逻区 副局长
I know where it is, Major.
我知道那地方 局长
What I don't know and very much want to know is...
我所不知道 特别想知道的是
where is the West Baltimore drug trade?
巴尔的摩西区的毒品交易在哪里
I hope, Major, these are not staged photographs you're showing us.
局长 我希望你给我们看的 这些照片不是摆拍的
No, sir, they are not.
不 长官 它们不是的
No, Deputy, I found another approach.
不 副局长 我另辟蹊径
I'm all ears, Bunny.
我洗耳恭听 Bunny
I moved them off the corners. God damn it!
我把他们从街角清除了 我靠
Don't be coy with me, Major. I can see that.
别给我卖♥♥关子 局长 我能看出了
What I want to know is how the fuck you managed to move them...
我想知道的是 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么把他们清除掉
and where the fuck they are now.
他们现在他妈的在哪里
Deputy...
副局长
I don't know quite how to put this, but we...
我不知这该从何说起 不过我们
I mean, I...
我是说 我
I began by identifying those areas of my district...
我开始区分我辖区内的地段
where drug trafficking was least harmful.
在哪里的毒品交易破坏最小
I proceeded to push all street-level dealing towards those areas.
我试图把所有的街头交易 驱赶到那些地段
Now, at first...
刚开始时
dealing with the juveniles on them corners, I had little success.
跟街角的少年毒贩打交道 我没什么成效
But ultimately...
不过最终
by rounding up all the mid-level dealers in my district...
靠招集我辖区内所有的中层毒贩
and making them an offer they couldn't refuse...
给他们一个他们无法拒绝的提议
I was able to... You made them an offer?
我能够让 你给他们一个提议吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Either they move their people
除非他们把他们的人马
to one of three designated areas...
迁到三个指定区域之一
where drug enforcement was not a district priority...
在那里 缉毒不是警♥察♥优先任务
or they face the wrath of every able-bodied soul in my district.
否则他们要面对我辖区每个警♥察♥的打击
Major, I don't understand.
局长 我不明白啊
The only time we can hold a drug corner is when we assign officers to stand there.
我们唯一能控制毒品街角的时候 就是我们指派警官在那里站岗
Your slides don't suggest any concerted deployment on any corners.
你的幻灯片显示 任何街角没有安排任何警力
How were you able to...
你怎么能够...
Jesus Christ, you nit, don't you see what he's done?
老天啊 你个笨笨 你看不出他做了什么吗
He's legalized drugs!
他把毒品合法化了
Actually, I elected to ignore them.
实际上 我选择无视他们
You lost your fucking mind. He's lost his fucking mind.
你♥他♥妈♥的发疯了 他他妈的发疯了
You, in my office. Now!
你 到我办公室 马上
Okay.
好吧
That's it, gentlemen.
就这样 先生们
She's a go.
她出发了
Showtime, Bubs.
开演了 Bubs
Oh, shit.
靠
Sister Squeak. Bottomend Bubbles.
Squeak妹妹 老底哥Bubbles
Where you been, girl? Been a long time.
你去哪儿了 妞儿 好长时间啦
T-shirts?
T恤衫
What the hell kind of money is in T-shirts?
T恤衫有啥赚头儿
Girl, you just don't know.
妞儿 你还不知道
But how's your game? I heard you was locked up.
你情况怎样 我听说你被关起来了
Shit, I been on paper for a year. I got some things going.
靠 我上报纸有一年啦 我还有事要办
Yeah, I can see that. Looking all good... How's he doing?
对啊 我瞧出来了 气色这么好 他怎么样
Talk a cat off a fish cart.
在把猫从鱼筐里劝出来
All right, Bubs, I gotta get.
好吧 Bubs 我得走啦
I'll see you later on.
咱们回头见
Yo, Squeak, Squeak! I about forgot.
喂Squeak 我差点忘了
I can sell you one of these real cheap, if you got use for the shit.
你如果用得着 我可以把这个很便宜卖♥♥给你
I'm fucking dead.
我死翘翘了
You mean, we're fucking dead. We're all dead behind this shit.
你是说 咱们要死翘翘了 咱们都要栽在这上面
Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
You know, what I did, I did knowingly and on my own.
你们瞧 我做的事 是刻意为之 自作主张
I mean, my men had nothing to do with this.
我是说 我的下属与此无关
They thought it was part of some elaborate trap.
他们以为 这是某种精心圈套的一部分
So if you need me to fall on that sword, I'm good with that.
如果你需要我来背黑锅 我可以接受
You're good with it?
你可以接受
Hey, you know I got my vacation time,
你知道我有休假时间
and that's 30 in a couple of months.
另外 一两个月后 我就执勤30年了
So if you need me to fall, I'm ready.
如果你要我来扛 我都准备好了
But don't let me hear that you're taking any punitive action against my people.
不过 别告诉我 你要对我的下属采取任何惩罚措施
Because I can get on the soapbox, and I can lie as good as the next man...
因为我会大肆宣传 我还可以跟下一任一样说谎
if I have to.
如果我迫不得已
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
I believe I am, sir.
我想是的 长官
My apologies.
我很抱歉
Bunny, you cocksucker, I gotta give it to you! A brilliant idea!
Bunny 你个混♥蛋♥ 我得夸你这个 绝妙好计
Insane and illegal, but stone-fucking brilliant, nonetheless.
疯狂且非法 不过无论如何 绝对妙不可言
After all my putting my foot up people's asses to decrease the numbers,
在我强压众人降低犯罪数据之后
he comes in and in one stroke...
他来了 一招制敌
gets a fucking 14% decrease.
降低了他妈的14%
Fucking shame it's gonna end our careers, but still...
这要终结了我们的前途 太他妈的可惜了 不过还是很赞啊
Look, y'all probably tired of hearing from me, but...
你们可能听够了我的话 不过
I brought these letters...
我带来这些来信
from community associations, ministers, business people, citizens.
来自社区组织 部门官员 商业人士 普通市民
And they're all positive.
它们都是正面评价
They're all happy that the dealers are off the corners.
毒贩离开街角 他们都很高兴
You think that's gonna save our asses,
你以为 这能挽救我们吗
do you?
是吗
No, I guess not, but
不 我看不行 不过
that and my badge is all I got.
这些和我的警徽 是我拥有的一切
I might have your badge, Major,
我要收了你的警徽 局长
but not today.
可是不是今天
I don't wanna draw any attention to this shit...
在我们准备好声明以前
before we're ready to speak to it.
我不想把任何注意引到这摊屎上
So if you have any vacation time,
如果你有任何休假时间
you're taking it now.
你现在就用吧
Do not report for a shift
在通知以前
until notified.
别来上班
One more thing, sir.
还有件事 长官
A Sun reporter is aware of my deployment.
一个太阳报记者发现了我的安排
I told him an investigation was pending.
我告诉他 一次调查悬而未决
He promised to delay the article.
他拖延拖延这次报道
How long?
多长时间
About a week, tops.
大概一周 最多
I was with Superstroke on the pool circuit in the early days...
早年间 我跟Superstroke帮 搞合作生意
the mostly it was pickpocketing and short cons.
大部分是扒窃和小骗局
I did the long-distance access card heist before cell phones got popular.
在手♥机♥流行以前 我窃取过长途电♥话♥卡话费
You crypt numbers?
你能破解号♥码吗
Yeah, I favored the airports, yeah.
行 我喜欢在机场地区
Can you still read numbers? Whoa, whoa, what's up with this?
你还能听出号♥码吗 喔 喔 这是咋回事
Your man think I brought him bad merchandise?
你男人以为我带来烂卖♥♥家吗
'Cause if that what he think, we can just beat feet right now.
如果他这么认为 我们可以马上走人
Damn, Bernard, why you acting all CIA and shit?
靠 Bernard 你为啥来这套间谍把戏
We trying to make money here.
咱们是来赚钱的
If you had to answer to the people I do...
如果你必须向我要汇报的人解释
your ass would be damn more sight cautious, too, that's all I'm saying.
你♥他♥妈♥的会更小心的 告诉你吧
I appreciate caution,
我欣赏谨慎从事
'cause I'm hanging out here, too.
因为我在这儿也有风险
Give it a go. Use a cell phone.
试试吧 用手♥机♥来
Marlene, you send that copy off to Paris?
Marlene 你把那复印件发到巴黎了吗
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 宝贝儿
That will work. I'm at the airport.
那样可以 我在机场
The shuttle, yes.
穿梭巴士 对
Now, that last number might be a seven.
最后一个数字可能是7
I'm not too sure with these small keypads and all.
对这些小键盘手♥机♥ 我不太有把握
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表