剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Spider bags here!
蜘蛛包
My nigga.
好家伙
Yo, spider bags!
嘿 蜘蛛包
Come get the red tops, red tops!
来点红盖 红盖
Major crimes unit. Look at that.
重案组 看看
It's slowly... he's not in right now.
慢慢地... 他现在不在
All right. To what do we owe the honor?
好的 我们何以有此荣幸
Just checking in.
来报个到
Why? You got something going on?
干嘛 有什么进展
Nothing too sexy. Just pushing a case uphill...
没什么太刺♥激♥的 只是在一点点地...
Inch by inch on kintel williamson...
查Kintel Williamson的案子...
Our stated target.
我们的既定目标
We're working, too, lester. Yeah, on your own thing.
我们也在干活 Lester 是啊 干♥你♥们自己的活
You even listening to me, mcnulty?
在听我说话吗 McNulty?
I got a real case to bring in.
我有个大案子要跟进
Fellow name of stringer bell. You might have heard of him. I don't know.
追查一个叫Stringer Bell的人 你也许听说过 我也不确定
You got a mouth on you, boy.
你牙尖嘴利啊 小子
He's still out there, lester.
他还逍遥法外 Lester
He's got his corners, his money.
有自己的地盘 赚着钞票
Fuck it. By now, for all you know, he's got all that downtown real estate.
去他的吧 目前为止 就你们所知 他拥有市区所有的房♥产
Motherfucker probably owns half of baltimore...
那混球可能拥有半个Baltimore...
Without us even knowing it. That ain't the point.
而我们还一无所知 这不是重点
Do you even know what happened to all that real estate, lester?
你知道那些房♥产怎么样了吗 Lester?
All that downtown property bell has title on?
那些Bell名下市区的房♥产?
Fuck, no.
靠 不知道吧
He's probably laughing his balls off right now. At you, me, daniels, all of us.
他现在大概鸟蛋都笑出来了 笑你 我 Daniels 我们所有人
You even pretending to speak for anyone other than yourself, mcnulty?
你还以为你能替这里其他人说话了 McNulty?
I'm speaking for the job. You wanna talk about police work?
我在说工作 你想说警♥察♥工作?
I was doing the job when you was just dreaming on it.
你还做梦想当警♥察♥时我就已经是警♥察♥了
Daniels was out there, too.
Daniels也是
Now, you gonna fuck him when he pulled you off a goddamn boat?
现在他把你从水警弄回来 你却要摆他一道?
He's a boss. Fuck the bosses.
他是老大 老大都不是好东西
Maybe daniels plays a few games to get by...
也许Daniels耍了些手段...
But he's cost himself plenty for the sake of the job!
但他围着工作付出了很多
He's earned some loyalty.
他需要得到你们的忠诚
Fuck loyalty and fuck you, lester. I never thought i'd hear...
去他的忠诚 去你的 Lester 我从没想过我会听到...
That chain-Of-Command horseshit come out of your mouth.
指挥链这种屁话从你嘴里吐出来
Motherfucker, i've spent a lot of time in a lot of weak units.
混球 我在很多无聊的岗位上 浪费了大把的时间
More than you.
比你还多
Now, this here may not be perfect, but it's a chance to be police.
这里也许不够完美 但有机会做个警♥察♥
Well, then be one.
那就做个警♥察♥
You're not even worth the skin off my knuckles, junior.
你不配我揍你 小鬼
Jimmy, don't.
Jimmy 不要
You put fire to everything you touch, mcnulty...
你见着什么就放火 McNulty...
Then you walk away while it burns.
然后走开看着它烧
I got nothing more to say to you.
我跟你没什么可说的了
Nothing.
没有
And you...
而你...
I'm surprised at you, girl.
我很诧异 孩子
Daniels raised you from a pup.
Daniels把你培养成才
Gotta get with bubs.
去找Bubs
Check on those fucking properties.
去查查那些该死的房♥产
Well, major colvin, what do you think?
Colvin警长 你觉得怎样
Well, it all sounds good.
听起来不错
But before i give you a final answer, i need to speak with my wife.
但我得跟妻子谈谈才能答复你
I'm not talking about the position.
我说的不是职位
Your cheesecake.
是说你的酪饼
The cheesecake's fine.
酪饼不错
They bring it in from michael's, out on york road.
他们从York路那边的Michael's弄来的
It's got a little cinnamon in the crust.
面包片上有些肉桂
None better.
世间美味
Of course, i'd like to think our offer's pretty damn good, too.
当然 我觉得我们的提议也不错
Excuse me while i go to the little boys' room, gentlemen.
二位 失陪 我要去趟小朋友间
I need to tinkle.
我要嘘嘘
Tinkle?
嘘嘘?
I never understood why a grown- Ass man gotta talk like that.
我就想不通干嘛一个成年人要那样说话
He need to take a piss, whether he know it or not.
不管他知不知道 他只是要小个便
You'll get used to these academic types, bunny.
你会习惯这种术语的 Bunny
Especially when you get that first paycheck.
尤其在你拿到第一笔薪水后
I mean, 80 k is nothing to sneeze at for a number-Two security job.
我是说 八万对于一个 二号♥安保工作来说没什么嗤之以鼻的
Full bennies on top of your pension.
远高于你的退休金
Yeah, it's generous.
嗯 是挺多的
And dull. In a good way.
还无聊 也是好事
I mean...
我是说...
The worst you'll ever see is a rape. A date rape, maybe.
你能遇上的最糟的也就是强♥奸♥ 也许是约会强♥暴♥
You're ready to take it down a notch, aren't you?
你准备低调行事了 不是吗
Hell, yes. Yeah, that's how i felt.
该死 没错 嗯 我也是这么想的
My only regret was that i didn't tell the deputy ops...
我唯一的遗憾就是走的时候...
To stick it in his ass on my way out the fucking door.
没把副局长臭骂一顿
Hey, johns hopkins wants you, bunny.
嘿 Johns Hopkins想雇你 Bunny
And they wanna pay johns hopkins money.
而他们也愿付Johns Hopkins钱
But what?
但怎么
You gotta ask your wife?
你还要问你老婆?
Oh, man, i ain't gotta ask her nothing. I'm just..
伙计 我不会问她的 我只是...
I'm just letting mr. Jenkins stew a little, is all.
我只是考验考验Jenkins先生的耐心
Wonder what's keeping him.
他怎么还没来
All he had to do was tinkle.
不过是嘘嘘一下
I guess he felt the need to make a dookie, too.
我猜他觉得还得嘟滴一下
They got corners up on argyle...
他们占据了从Argyle街角...
And along fremont up top.
一直到Fremont街的尽头
Avenue corners belong to everybody.
大街街角是大家共享的
Some who were with barksdale, and some independent-Like.
有些是Barksdale的人 有些貌似单干
Mchenry street got some of barksdale's people, too.
Mchenry街也有些Barksdale的人
But gangster webster's crew is right beside them.
不过土匪Webster的人就在他们旁边
What about the lower avenue corners and the poe homes?
那较小的街角和筒子楼那边呢
They belong to this young boy named marlo.
他们归一个叫Marlo的年轻人
Go by the name of black. Marlo?
又叫Black Marlo?
Young boy.
年轻人
Got all that good real estate near downtown.
近市区的好房♥产都是他的
Got himself the lunchtime trade.
可是赚的盆满钵满啊
If bell and barksdale were gonna hold anything...
如果Bell和Barksdale要掌控什么...
They'd hold on to the homes and avenue corners.
肯定要掌控筒子楼和街角
Marlo one of barksdale's people?
Marlo是Barksdale的人?
Marlo what?
全名是什么
Come on, you got anything else on this guy?
说吧 你还有这家伙的什么消息
You got another tip, maybe?
你小费是不是还能再给点
So much for the hourly wage.
每小时工钱看来没法让你满足啊
107m703. Yeah.
107M703 嗯
That's the tag on the truck he ride.
他开的卡车的车牌号♥
107m703.
107M703
Did you prime it?
你灌满了没
That little rubber ball right there, next to the spark plug.
那边那个小橡皮球 火花塞旁那个
You gotta push it in three times before you try to start it.
你启动前要先把它推进去三次
Gets the gas going to the carb.
让汽油流进化油器
You want the truth? I ain't never used one of these.
想听实话吗 我从没用过这些东西
Never had no call to.
也没必要做这种事情
Yeah, well, i didn't pick you up for your landscaping skills.
嗯 我找你又不是为了你的园艺技能
All these spanish? They own paper, too.
这些个西班牙人? 他们也有前科
I only use people like y'all.
我只雇你们这样的人
Sometimes it comes back on me, sometimes it works out fine.
有时会坏事 有时结果也不坏
For how long you been uptown? 10 years.
你来住♥宅♥区多久了 10年
Hotter than a motherfucker out here.
这天儿热得比那些混球还让人受不了
Yeah, it's hot. Every day.
嗯 是挺热的 每天都是
You gonna be riding in the back of that hard truck, bouncing around...
你得坐在卡车后面 上下颠簸...
Every day.
每天都是
And your back's gonna be yelling at you every day.
你的背每天都会跟你抱怨
I used to drive an sl.
我以前开一辆SL
Pretty gold convertible. Nice rims.
很炫的金色敞篷车 轮辋很好
I don't even think on that car no more.
我现在都不去想那车了
You put it behind you, huh?
你已经向前看了 对吧?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表