剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Anybody in plumbing, please go to aisle four.
管道用具区在通道四
God damn!
我的神呐
Ah, I see you got the DeWalt cordless.
你刚拿着的是得伟充电式吧
Your nail gun-- DeWalt 410.
得伟410--钉枪
Yeah. The trouble is, you leave it in a truck for a while,
没错 问题是这玩意在车里搁一段时间
need to step up and use the bitch,
当赶着急用时
the battery don't hold up, you know?
电池就撑不住了
Yeah, cordless'll do that.
是啊 这是充电式的通病
You might want to consider the powder-actuated tool.
你也可以考虑下火♥药♥驱动工具
The Hilti DX 460 MX or the Simpson PTP--
例如喜得利DX 460 MX或辛普森PTP--
these two are my Cadillacs.
这两款可是我的镇店之宝
Everything else on this board is second-best, sorry to say.
不得不说 架子上的其他款式都略逊一筹了
Are you contracting, or just doing some work around the house?
你是要搞建筑的 还是家用啊?
No, we work all over.
不 我们工作用
Full time?
长时间的?
No, we had about five jobs last month.
不 上个月我们大概接了5个活
Ah. With that rate, the cost of the powder-actuated guns justifies itself.
这样的话 购买♥♥火♥药♥驱动钉枪也是物有所值的
You say "power"? Powder.
你说"动力"? 我说火♥药♥
Like gunpowder? Yeah.
枪♥支♥火♥药♥的火♥药♥? 是的
The DX 460 is fully automatic, with a.27-caliber charge.
DX 460是药膛口径27的全自动式
Wood, concrete, steel to steel--
不论是木头 水泥 还是钢板--
she'll throw a fastener into anything.
没有她射不♥穿♥的
And for my money, she handles recoil
而且在我看来
better than the Simpson or the P3500.
她的后坐力相比辛普森或是P3500要来得轻
Now, you understand what I mean by recoil?
你知道后坐力是什么意思吧?
Yeah, the kickback. I'm with you. That's right.
当然 就是反冲力我懂你的意思
.27 caliber, huh?
没错 点27口径吗
Yeah, not large ballistically, but for driving nails, it's enough.
是啊 虽不是大口径弹道 但是用来钉钉子也是绰绰有余
Any more than that, you'd add to the recoil.
口径越大 后坐力也就越强
Man, shit. I seen a tiny-ass.22 round-nose
操 我看有人拿着个22口径的装圆头弹
drop a nigga plenty of days, man.
射倒了一个黑鬼让他躺了好几天
Motherfuckers get up in you like a pinball, rip your ass up.
那帮操蛋的觉得只是玩玩弹珠游戏 往死里整你
Big joints, though-- big joints, man,
虽说伤筋动骨--
just break your bones, you say, "Fuck it."
断了好几根骨头 不过也只能在那边骂娘了
I'm gonna go with this right here, man. How much I owe you?
我就要这个了 老兄 多少钱?
$669 plus tax.
含税价669块
No no, you just pay at the register.
不 不 不 你在收银台付钱就行
Nah, man, you go ahead and handle that for me, man.
兄弟 你过去帮我搞定后续吧
And keep the rest for your time.
剩下的给你当费时间介绍的小费
This is $800.
这里是800块
So what, man? You earned that buck like a motherfucker.
那又怎样? 你一副热络的蠢样不就是为了挣钱嘛
Keep that shit.
收着吧
We good?
搞定了?
Yeah, man.
是啊 兄弟
The man said if you want to shoot nails, this here is the Cadillac, man.
卖♥♥的人说作为钉枪来说,这算是枪中极品了 兄弟
He mean Lexus, but he ain't know it.
他应该用臻品来形容可惜他不懂这词
Hold the charge better? Man, fuck the charge.
电池持久力比之前的更长吗 哥们 滚你丫的充电式
This here is gunpowder-activated, .27 caliber,
这玩意儿可是火♥药♥驱动的 点27口径
full auto, no kickback, nail-throwing mayhem, man.
全自动 无后冲力 扔飞镖伤人 哥们
Shit right here is tight.
哪比得上这玩意儿带劲
Fuck just nailing up boards.
滚你丫的只能往镖盘上扔镖
We could kill a couple motherfuckers with this right here.
有了这玩意儿我们还可以干掉几个混球
You laughing. I've been schooled, dog.
笑屁啊 我是受你影响 跟你说真的
I'm trying to tell you. For real. All right, all right.
好吧 好吧 我说真的
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第四季 第1集
Seven and counting.
7个了 还在不断增加
All of them caught on the wire.
都在我们的监听范围内了
We're not above the corners yet, but we soon will be.
我们暂时还没整装出动 但是也是待发状态了
They're not dumping phones?
他们难道不经常更换手♥机♥吗
Every month or so.
大概一个月换一次
Sloppy enough that we may be able to track a phone or two up to Marlo
这个频率足够我们追踪到
or the people he keeps close.
Marlo或是他亲信的一两个电♥话♥了
Truth is, if they're still using cell phones in this day and age,
事实上 只要他们如今在用手♥机♥通话
they're mine.
他们就在我们的掌控之内
And if Marlo Stanfield is on a cell, he'll be mine too.
要是Marlo Stanfield也在用手♥机♥ 他照样逃不出我们的五指山
Cool Lester smooth.
好酷的Lester自吹风格
That's not trash talk, darling. That's simple fact.
这可不是我自吹自擂 亲爱的 这是显而易见的事实
Marlo Stanfield may have a lot of heart and a lot of corners,
就算Marlo Stanfield有很多心腹很多地盘
but he's a babe in the woods when it comes to this right here.
一旦他落到我们手里 那他就是狼群里的幼崽了
I was proud to be chasing those Barksdales, but this Stanfield kid...
追踪Barksdales这种大鳄不会辱没了我 但是像Stanfield这种小角色
Not as fierce as we thought.
没有我们预计的激烈
For months now, there hasn't been a body we can put to him.
几个月下来 没有一宗凶杀案是可以指向他的
Hmm.
嗯
You two sound disappointed.
你们两个好像有点失望啊
This unit needs good, hard targets, or it'll go soft.
这个部门需要一些强有力的目标 不然就会越发势弱了
Be that as it may, I'll assume you want another 30 days on your taps.
话虽如此 我想你肯定还需要再监听个30天吧.
At least. And we've got subpoenas to go out this week as well.
至少 我们收到传票这星期要出庭
Subpoenas?
传票?
Asset investigations.
资产调查
On Marlo Stanfield?
关于Marlo Stanfield的?
Come here.
过来
All this is from the Barksdale money trail.
这些是Barksdale的所有资金路径
We've been running down all the paper we pulled out of Stringer's apartment
我们正在审查 当初从Stringer的住所
and the B & B office downtown.
以及市中心B & B办公室拿来的文件
I miss Prez, man.
我想Prez了
I do. I hear you.
真的 我听见了
The truth is, those guys had money going everywhere--
事实上到处都有这些家伙的资金涉入--
investments, political donations, consulting fees...
投资 政♥治♥捐款 咨♥询♥费...
You want to do this now?
你打算现在追查这些?
I wanted to do this a year ago,
一年前我就想追查了
but fresh cases got in the way.
但是新案子接踵而来
And your lieutenant's gonna okay this kind of paper?
你们头对这些文件没什么意见吗
Our lieutenant has a fearless heart.
我们头英勇无畏
This will get you started. Whoa whoa whoa. Wait wait wait. Wait right there.
这些够让你着手调查了 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等等 等等 等等 给我等下
My coupons.
我的优♥惠♥券
You were gonna give this lady my coupons.
你差点把我的优♥惠♥券给她了
Been clipping them for two days,
我都夹这儿两天了
and you damn near sent them out with your mess.
你竟然因为一时粗心差点给送出去
Well, why are they in my pile? Why is your pile in my workspace?
谁叫你放在我的文件堆里? 谁叫你的文件堆在我的办公区?
Because I'm doing real work!
因为我在干实事!
Working my nerves is what you've been doing.
我看你唯一干的事就是不停惹毛我
Four weeks before the Baltimore City primary,
恰逢巴尔的摩市长初选一个月前
you hand me a stack of drug-money subpoenas
你就给我整了一堆洗毒品赃款的传票
that hit a dozen key political figures.
而且当中均有涉及一帮政♥治♥高♥官♥
There's an election:
有竞选吗
Who's running?
谁在竞选?
...and they think I can't.
...他们觉得我没戏
Shit, I don't think we can take four more years of this guy.
妈的 我可受不了现任那家伙再来个四年
This city's in the toilet.
这城市已经腐臭不堪
That's what they said during my term, too.
我在任那会儿他们也是这么说的
Yeah well, you got dealt a bad hand, I mean, with the riots and all.
因为你本来接手的就是副烂摊子 暴♥动♥什么的
Yeah, sure.
是啊 没错
Anyway, I think I'll squeeze in if Tony Gray draws off 25%, 26% of the vote,
不管怎样 要是Tony Gray的选票低于25% 26% 我想我可能还有戏
because most of that's out of Royce's base.
因为大部分票数是从Royce那边过来的
25% is a big number for Gray, don't you think?
Gray能得个25%已经很不错了 不是吗
I don't know. Royce's negatives are up--
谁知道呢 反对Royce的人增加了
even among black voters.
其中甚至都有黑人选民
Yeah. In a minute, Norman.
是啊 再等会儿吧 Norman
You know what I think, Tommy?
知道我在想什么吗 Tommy?
No matter what, you got your name out there,
不管你想什么 只要在这里脱颖而出
and it'll help you down the road if you ever want to step up to the legislature.
就会对你以后踏入议会 大有裨益
But as one paisan to another,
不过作为你的同胞我不得不承认
the day of the white mayor is over in this town.
这里白人市长的时代已经终结了
Excuse me, Your Eminence.
打搅了 阁下
You're due at the Baylor-Edison Senior Center,
你在Baylor-Edison老人中心有一次演讲
and I don't want to be lying to a roomful of wrinkle-assed voters
我可不想因为你整个早上满口不离本行
because you wanted to talk shop all the damn morning.
而去欺骗那些大叔大妈选民们
Seniors, huh? They vote, Tommy.
老年人吗 他们也是选民 Tommy
Got to run. Sorry.
我得赶紧走了 失陪
The candidate's on your clock. Don't ever let him forget it.
候选人的行程是由你来安排的 别让他忘了这点
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表