剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
An independent with no fucking support...
一个没人撑腰自己单干的
got all the prime real estate and we doing what exactly?
把我们最好的地盘抢光了 那咱们在干嘛?
Young boy ran us off the corner?
被小屁孩赶跑了?
I'm losing my motherfucking mind, man.
我你妈已经失去理智了 老兄
And I sincerely mean your girl no disrespect...
我并非有意冒犯你们女士
but Tosha wasn't killed because she just happened by that mess.
但Tosha被杀不是因为她刚好在现场
I think we all know that, right?
我想我们都晓得 对吧?
She was a player.
她也是帮派成员
We know that much.
对此我们心知肚明
Look, we got the science that says she fired a gun when it all went down.
我们调查发现 有证据证明她曾在那开过枪
Gun wasn't there for us to find...
但枪♥支♥我们没有找见
but that just means somebody grabbed it up, right?
但这意味着有人拿走了 对吧?
I mean, your girl,
我想说 你们的姐妹
she definitely had her say...
如果大街上大家起了争执
when everybody else on that street was talking.
她总是挺有权威摆平的那个
Am I wrong?
没错吧?
Well, I got witnesses on the scene that said she was there...
我有目击证人说她就在现场
right in the middle of a drug robbery.
就在一群毒贩中间
Boy by the name of Omar was in on it, too.
有个叫Omar的小子也在
Nobody saying Tosha was an angel.
谁也没说Tosha是个天使
Nobody saying that.
没人这么说过
But what are they saying?
但别人到底怎么说?
The crew Tosha was running with maybe
Tosha的同伙
they didn't throw the shot that killed her...
或许并没把杀她凶器给扔掉
but, if they don't come to me early and tell the true story...
但如果他们不早点找我坦白的话...
I guarantee they won't breathe a free breath...
我可以保证他们在出头前...
until them cicadas come back.
都不会呼吸到自♥由♥的空气
You all get the word to the right people.
你们都知道该对应该的人说什么了
And you've spoken to the medical examiner, correct?
你已经和验尸员谈过了 对吧?
What's he say?
他怎么说?
He says it's lumpy.
他说有些起伏不定
Lumpy?
起伏?
He says that if an investigation can come up with a credible scenario...
他说如果调查可以提出一个可靠的情境的话...
he's willing to change the cause of death to homicide.
他愿意将死因改成凶杀
Do you even have a suspect here?
那你找到嫌犯了么?
No.
呃... 没
Look, I don't know how you city guys do it...
听着 我不知道你们那边怎么做...
but down here in Annapolis we try to duck a punch or two.
但在Annapolis市 我们要避开一两个风头
Not lean into every last one.
不是往每个风口浪尖上去撞
My county doesn't need another murder.
我的县不能再出命案了
Ladies, Reverend Wright, I'd like you to meet my husband Cedric Daniels.
女士们 Wright牧师 来认识一下我丈夫Cedric Daniels
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Not that I've seen, no.
我不是说我看到了什么 没有
She was invited, right?
没人邀请她吧 嗯?
Oh, of course. Eunetta doesn't make it too much nowadays.
当然 Eunetta最近都没管什么事了
Not even Council meetings.
在议会那边也是一样
I think Eunetta's gonna have her hands full, come the primary.
估计Eunetta已经全身心投入初选了
Mayor will pull her through.
市长会保她过关的
He still have coattails?
他还是大权在握么?
Shit, boy.
废话
You look up "incumbent" in the damn dictionary...
你去翻字典查查"现任"
and you'll see Clarence Royce smiling back at you.
你就会看到Clarence Royce在朝你微笑
He gets his whole ticket through.
他可是一往无前的
The Mayor's got a new poll showing his negatives
新的市长民♥意♥调查
have really jumped in the last year.
已经说明去年一年 他的负面印象直线上升
Not that he's gonna be putting a press release out about that.
他可没打算办记者会把一切公之于众啊
I hear you took a swipe at His Honor the other day on that witness murder.
听说你那天因为目击证人被杀 当着他的面发飙了啊
Well, not at the Mayor directly.
那并不是对市长的
But we had the police brass in front of the subcommittee and,
但我们警♥察♥在小组委员会面前颜面无存啊
I don't know,
我也不知道
there's just no excuse for what happened.
发生这种事情是不可原谅的
You keep on it, Councilman.
继续坚持吧 议员们
A little smack here and there does this administration a world of good.
眼下的一点挫折对委员会是件天大的好事
That's why we need new blood on the Council.
这就是议会需要新鲜血液的原因
Keep everybody honest.
好让人人都诚实可靠
Yeah.
多好啊
Don't embarrass yourself.
别自取其辱了
So.
我说
Your murder's never gonna be a murder...
你那命案根本没法按照谋杀案调查了
and Daniels' got his head all up in another case.
Daniels根本完全在顾另一桩案子
I know.
我知道
You know what the hardest part about being a police is?
你也知道做警♥察♥最难的是什么
Yeah. Explaining to your wife
知道 就是得跟妻子解释
why she has to take antibiotics for your kidney infection.
为什么你的肾感染 而她要服抗生素
I was gonna say trying to make the job actually matter.
我是想说最难的是把这份工作当真
That, too.
这也算
Speaking of your ex-wife,
说到你前妻
what's up there? Nothing.
到底怎么了? 没什么
She got her hooks in some lawyer.
她跟个律师好上了
Money guy.
有钱的主
Fuck it and fuck her.
我♥操♥ 操那贱♥人♥
So what, you moving on?
那又怎样 你现在放得下了么?
Yeah, I might have some fresh hope, now that you mention it.
当然 既然你问到 我现在又重燃希望了
Yeah?
是么?
Yeah, there was this woman at this thing for my kids.
有位女士 为我孩子做着点事
She, like, raises money for the school and all that, you know?
她好像 在为学校筹款什么的
She's got a face, a body, and a brain all working together.
人漂亮又机灵 全都赶上了
And she looks like the kind
她就好像是那种
who might tell me when my shit stinks which is probably what I need.
会在我不堪的时候 提醒我的人我正需要这样的人
She's kind of like Freamon with tits.
她就跟女版Freamon一样
So what, you get her number?
那你有她电♥话♥了吗?
No, not exactly.
没 还没有
Hey, what kind of detective would I be...
嘿 如果我连一个巴尔的摩的女性白人 都找不到
if I couldn't track a white woman in Baltimore, right?
我还算个什么警员 对不?
There you go.
加油吧
See what she wants, okay?
看她要点什么
You were so smooth tonight.
今晚你很灵光啊
You had them eating right out of your hand.
你几乎让他们照单全收了啊
It's what you need from me, right?
这不正是你期待的么?
Anyway, it wasn't too bad.
总之还算凑合
I'm getting better at it, I guess.
我猜 我是锻炼出来了吧
You are.
真的是呢
Cedric, maybe we could...
Cedric 或许我们该...
I don't know.
我也不知道
Right now,
现在
you tell me where you need me...
告诉我该站在哪队...
and whether you want the Class A or the Class B uniform, and I'm there.
不管你想我是在A还是B队 我都会去
More than that, I just don't know.
除此以外的 我就不知道了
So?
然后呢?
So?
然后什么?
I'm saying, what the fuck?
我问你呢 搞什么?
Take a deep breath, man.
先深呼吸下 哥们
I mean, take a long deep breath.
我是说 深呼吸下
Know that if you call the shot, we at war.
如果你能发话 我们就开干
We at war.I'm there like I always been.
即便开打 我还是会陪你
Thing about turf, man, it ain't like it was.
要知道 那地界已经今非昔比了
I mean, you ain't gotta pay no price of buying no corners.
我是说 你没必要为多几个街角破费
Since when do we buy corners?
我们要街角什么时候开始花钱了?
We take corners.
我们要直接占
Man, you gonna buy one way or another.
我说 不管怎么样 说到底还是要靠钱
Whether it's with the bodies we done lost
我们不是要毁尸灭迹
or you're gonna lose time in the joint that's behind us or ahead of us...
就是要前前后后为那些毒品打点操劳
I mean, you gonna get some shit in this game,
我是说 玩这个必须得有投入
but it ain't shit for free.
天下没有免费的午餐
I mean, how many corners do we need?
我说 我们到底需要多少个街角?
How much money can a nigga make?
我们一个人能挣多少?
More than a nigga can spend.
比要花的多
And then we ain't gonna be around to spend what we done made already.
那样的话 我们就不能在这里花我们已经赚到的钱了
Shit, I didn't think I was gonna be around this long.
妈的 谁想我会在这呆这么久
Yeah. Well, we here now.
是啊 但事已至此了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表