剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
The fact is we got every mob in town, East Side, West Side...
事实上我们城里其它帮派 无论东区 还是西区的
ready to pull together,
已经准备合作了
share territory on that good shit that Prop Joe putting out there.
拿到的都是Prop Joe给的好货 共享地盘
We take that shit downtown and we get in the money game
咱们在闹市区出货 有票子赚
and that niggas ain't going to jail.
也没有黑鬼会进局子了
I mean, we past that run-and-gun shit, man...
我说 咱们已经过了打打杀杀时候了
like, we find us a package and we ain't got to see nothing but bank.
况且 我们已经给自己找了能赚大钱的活
Nothing but cash. No corners, no territory, nothing.
就是给钱赚 与街角无关 与地盘也没关系 毫无关联
We make so much goddamn straight money, man...
我们赚了那么多合法的钱 老兄
the government come after us, man,
即便政♥府♥来调查我们
ain't shit they can say.
他们屁也不能放一个
Businessmen, huh?
生意人对吧?
Let the young'uns worry about how to retail...
让年轻人为销♥售♥操心去
where to wholesale.
我们只管批发
I mean, who gives a fuck who's standing on what corner...
我说 谁管你街角站的是谁
if we're taking that shit off the top...
如果我们从源头开始...
putting that shit to good use,
好好利用这些优势
making that shit work for us.
让那玩意为咱们卖♥♥命
We can run more than corners, B.
由我们控制的就不止是街角了 B
Period.
就是这样
We could do like Little Willie, man...
咱们就像小Willie
back in the day, with all that number money...
像他过去那么有钱
and run this goddamn city.
经营整座该死的城市
Like businessmen.
像商人一样
Man, just let me talk to the boy, Marlo.
让我先跟那个叫Marlo的小子谈谈
See if I can't smooth this shit out.
看能不能把这事摆平
I mean, it ain't gonna be overnight 'cause the nigga only knows what he knows.
要我说这事不可能一蹴而就 因为那黑鬼就是一根筋
But I think I could talk some sense in his head.
但我应该能让他明白过来
Yeah, I ain't no suit-wearing businessman like you.
我不像你能习惯西装革履
You know, I'm just a gangster, I suppose.
我只是个混帮会的
And I want my corners.
我就是想要我的街角
I gotta tell you,
跟你说
I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around the reality of you being paroled.
自从你被保释 我就一直魂不守舍
Trust me, I won't fully comprehend it until I'm sipping my first martini.
相信我 第一杯马爹利下肚前 我就是无法理解
Toby, I'm...
Toby 我...
Homicide police went to Tosha people.
凶杀组警♥察♥去找Tosha的人了
Talking about how they know she was in the mix.
他们说知道这里有她的事
Saying they got witnesses and shit. They called your name on it, too.
他们说有目击证人 还提到了你的名字
So what they say? They called me.
他们说什么了? 他们联♥系♥我的
Hey, yo, I know this cop, man.
等等 我认识这个条子
Yeah? Maybe we should help him out.
是嘛? 那是不是该顺着他
Tell him who did what.
告诉他是谁干的 又干了什么
Man, stop wilding, Kimmy.
冷静点 Kimmy
All right, now I said I got this.
得了 这事我知道了
Tosha's people want to know from me exactly what happened that day.
Tosha的人让我告诉她们 那天到底出了什么事
That's all I'm saying.
我只能说这个啊
Well, tell them she caught one trying to take them boys down, man.
跟他们说 她撞见个想杀那几个小子的人
Ain't no need to involve the police in none of this.
没必要把警♥察♥扯进来
Sound to me like he involved already.
我看 那警♥察♥已经盯上这事儿了
Kimmy, I told you, I got this.
跟你说Kimmy 这事我来搞定
My husband worked for Mr. Cooper at the American Can.
我丈夫是为美国罐头公♥司♥的Cooper先生工作
He made good money.
他的收入不少
We saved up and bought this house.
我们攒钱买♥♥下了这栋房♥子
There were some white families still living in the neighborhood then.
这旁边还住着几家白人呢
The neighborhood has changed, Mrs. Hazel.
邻里是改变不少 Hazel太太
This is a picture of the house.
这是那房♥子的照片
Oh.
噢
City-owned, taxes paid and all.
市政♥府♥的房♥源 税也缴了
It is very nice.
真是不错
But I can't afford that.
但恐怕我负担不起
You don't have to worry about the money.
别为钱的事担心
It's all taken care of.
已经都解决了
It's a special program we have.
这是我们的一项特殊计划
It's for ...
是为了
It's for people who are living in
是为了居住环境...
really bad situations you know,
很糟糕的人 就比如...
with the drug trafficking you see outside.
像你门口这样有毒贩的情况
And this is a good neighborhood.
这里住的人都很好
It's safe and it's on the number 19 line.
很安全 就在19路沿线上
And it's walking distance from your church.
而且步行就能到你的教会
Officer,
警官
this is the only home I know.
这里是我唯一的家
It's all I've got.
这是我的全部
Now, you say you have a program
这会你说有项计划
that can place me somewhere else.
可以把我安排到别的地方去
But you ain't got no program for what's outside my door?
但你对我家门外的就没个计划么?
You weren't lying.
你没说谎
Yeah, I told you.
告诉过你的
And I've been all over these blocks like you said.
按你说的我已经绕遍这些街区
I haven't seen any cameras, nobody peeking.
没见有摄像头 也没人监视
And Monk Man and his crew been here for grinding for days...
秃头佬和他的人已经在这边盯了好几天了
and narcos ain't even blink.
毒贩子们都毫无避讳啊
I'll tell you what.
你听好了
Put some of my people on it. Not too many. Just them young'uns.
安排几个我的人去 别太多 年轻的就行
Make the package real small, just in case this a trap.
货量少点 防止这里搞陷阱
I wanna hear directly from you on this.
这事你直接跟我报备
I'm on it.
交给我了
This shit is just bugged out, you know?
多他妈让人搞不清楚状况啊
String called, said to tell you he gonna be late.
String打电♥话♥过来说 他有点事要晚会到
So, what you telling me, we weak?
是你说我们不行 对吧?
Boss, I reached out to Black Donnie.
老大 我跟Black Donnie已经说过了
Okay, spit it out, man. Listen, stop fucking double-talking me.
有什么就说 你听着 少他妈跟我扯淡
Black Donnie say he ain't having any of it.
Black Donnie说他才不买♥♥账
Say Brother Mouzone put a hex on all of us.
他说Mouzone兄弟把咱们骂得狗血喷头
What about Peacock?
那Peacock呢?
Peacock went and hired out with some Dominicans.
Peacock去雇了几个多米尼加人
What about Eggy Mule?
Eggy Mule呢?
Eggy locked up. Caught a nickel with the Feds for a pistol.
Eggy进去了 联邦调查局的因为一把枪把他关了
What about Shorty Boyd?
Shorty Boyd什么情况?
Shorty Boyd went and cleaned his whole act up.
Shorty Boyd走了 已经洗手不干了
Yeah, I know. Fucked us all up.
知道么 把我们全耍了
What we got?
那我们现在怎么办?
The soldier you sent at us, Cutty, he gonna work out...
就你给我们的那个叫Cutty的大兵没问题
but the rest of them dudes, I don't know.
但其它那几位 我就说不好了
All right, listen, big man,
那你听好了 大块头
you about to earn your fucking keep around here, right now.
一会你就能轻松挣你♥他♥妈♥的大钱了
You go out, you get Cutty
等会出去找Cutty
and get the best of the rest and you put a hurting on Marlo.
在几个身手好的 把Marlo给我废了
I want my corners.
我要夺回我的街角
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What now?
这是干嘛?
Problems, Mr. Bell.
出问题了 Bell先生
No, this ain't the time for problems, man. I got places to be.
现在不是时候啊 我要去赴约了
We're being told it may take weeks before
我们已经接到通知说
we get the city inspectors back down here to approve these site changes.
在城市巡查回来签署调整前可能要拖几周
Weeks?
几周?
Every day we wait, you lose money.
我们等越久 你的损失就越大
Man, what the fuck? How does anybody make any money in this game, man?
搞什么? 这样搞 干这行的怎么可能赚钱啊?
Every time I think we good, you back in my pockets.
每次我以为说定了的 结果我又要多掏钱
You need to make a call. Again?
你得打个电♥话♥ 又来?
He's the consultant, right?
那人是你的顾问 对吧
You're paying him a nice chunk of change to consult, right?
那个人是你花不少钱请的顾问 是吧
This is why we have a politically-connected guy like that on the payroll.
这就是为什么要雇个跟政客有关联的人
He goes downtown and does for us what we can't do for ourselves.
他要去市里办我们自己没法办的事情
Democracy in action, Mr. Bell.
民♥主♥要行动了啊 Bell先生
All right, look.
好了 听我说
Me and Slim, we're gonna work through the alleys and hit them from the side.
我跟Slim会设法穿过小道 从侧面进攻
I want you to come through here.
而你要从这过来
Slow down, through the intersection.
慢慢地开过路口
Oh.
喔
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表