剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
That don't do nothing for me.
这对我没有用
How come...
怎么会这样...
they know you're police when they hook up with you...
她们和你交往时 知道你是警♥察♥...
and they know you're police when they move in...
搬进来同居时 知道你是警♥察♥...
and they know you're police when they decide to start a family with you...
决定要成家时 知道你是警♥察♥...
and all that shit is just fine until one day it ain't.
一切都很好 直到有一天全变了
One day it's, "You should have a regular job...
她开始说 "你该找份平常的工作..."
"you need to be home at 5:00."
"要在5点到家"
"You need to call more."
"要多打电♥话♥"
I'm saying.
正要说呢
"You need to stop fucking waitresses."
"别再跟女服务生乱搞"
I wanna come down here tomorrow to Western.
我明天想到西区这边瞅瞅
See what's what since those Towers came down.
看看高楼倒了后成什么样了
We're supposed to start on Kintel tomorrow.
我们明天得开始查Kintel了
Fuck that chump. He can wait a day or two.
谁管那个傻♥逼♥ 他再等两天也无所谓
Yeah, okay. What the fuck.
好吧 管他呢
When you were humping a radio car in the Western, was this your hole?
当初你在西区开车巡逻时 这算你的窝吗?
Yeah.
对
Here and down on Winchester, under the bridge.
这儿还有Winchester那边桥底下
Bet there were a lot of nights you didn't go home to the missus.
我打赌你一定很多晚上不回家陪老婆
Don't tell me I'm the same kind of asshole.
别告诉我 我跟你是同类
Pucker up, girlfriend.
来啵一个 女朋友
Jesus! I'm turning into McNulty.
老天 我要变成McNulty了
Hey. I'm getting ready to go now.
嘿 我准备好出发了
No, Mee-maw, you know I can't.
不 奶奶 你知道我不能要
Times like these, honey, you have to shine.
这年头 宝贝 你得表现表现
In your face, in your clothes, and in your pocket.
脸蛋 衣服 还有口袋
Now, go on.
现在 去吧
Make sure you get something to eat, hear?
那你别饿了自己 好吗
Go on, now.
去吧
You know them? Not a clue.
认识他们吗? 不认识
The crew on that corner looks familiar.
对角那边还挺眼熟的
A couple old faces.
几张老面孔
Not many.
不是很多
You go away for a year and the whole world changes up.
离开一年 整个世界都变了
Quiet, though.
不过很平静
Barksdale loses the Towers and he's able to stretch out without bodies falling?
Barksdale丢了高楼 居然没伤一兵一卒 就爬到别人的地盘上?
I wonder what the Western guys have been seeing lately.
我真想知道西区的伙计们 近来的所见所闻
Yeah. Hey, Jay.
喂 嘿 Jay
You have a minute? Yeah.
你有空吗 有
What the fuck happened? when? He just collapsed.
发生什么事了 几时 他就是一倒不起了
when?
什么时候?
How is he?
他怎么样了
Shit.
靠
You're gonna let me know, right? Yeah.
你会通知我 对吧 嗯
Okay, yeah. Thanks.
好的 嗯 谢谢
You know Ray Cole? Homicide, right?
认识Ray Cole吗 凶杀科的 对吧
Collapsed in the gym at the Central District this morning.
今早他倒在了市中心健身房♥里
On a fucking Stairmaster.
在台该死的蹬步机上
Well, how is he?
他怎么样了
A Stairmaster.
蹬步机?!
Hey, Poot, check it out.
嘿 Poot 你看
Where they at? I don't know.
他们哪去了 不知道
Shit! Go! Go! Look out, man!
该死 上 上 小心 伙计
Break it, break, motherfuckers.
停下 够了 混球们
Man said break. Come on. I was working that bitch.
他说停下 好了 我正揍得起劲呢
Yeah, shorty, you hard.
是啊 小子 你够狠
Go. We out of here.
走 离开这
"The Commissioner acknowledged that money had been budgeted for the academy class...
"局长承认预算中 有用于培训班的资金..."
"but said the department was awaiting approval of a federal training and education grant
"但表示在将计划排上日程前 警局正等待一笔..."
"before scheduling the program."
"联邦培训和教育补助金的审批"
Burrell can talk some shit, can't he?
Burrell真能放屁 不是吗
Downtown in the house.
城里人♥大♥驾光临
Hey, Kima baby. Hey, Ellis.
嘿 Kima宝贝 嘿 Ellis
Herc.
Herc
So, what do we owe the pleasure?
我们何以有此荣幸
Cruising your district, seeing what's up since the Towers fell.
刚在你们辖区转了转 看到了高楼倒掉后的变化
We see Barksdale crews on a few corners, but no one seems to be beefing with them.
我们看见Barksdale的人占了几个街角 但似乎没人去找他们生事
What's up with all this brotherhood?
这么和睦是怎么回事
We keep the lid on tight. You know, they know we're not their friends...
多亏我们盯得紧啊 他们知道我们不是朋友...
and they damn well know that we'll take it to them if they don't behave.
他们清楚如果不乖乖的 我们会给他们什么颜色看
What do your C.I.'s tell you?
你们的线人怎么说
Fuck C.I.'s. We don't need no stinking C.I.'s.
去他的线人 我们才不需要臭线人
We tune 'em up, we beat 'em down, we lock 'em up.
我们对那帮人一抓 二打 三关
It's the Western District way.
西区就这么办事
Sergeant, you're wanted in roll call for a supervisor's meeting.
警司 你被指名参加一个主管会议
Gotta go.
该走了
Remember what I told you? Police is only as good as his informants.
记得我怎么跟你说的吗 线人厉害了 警♥察♥才能变得厉害
Yeah, well, we ain't downtown no more, Kima. We're in the trenches here.
但我们已经不是在城里了 Kima 我们在战壕里
You want information, you go get your own C. I. And you shoot the shit.
想要情报 找你自己的线人去 自己去打听吧
You're late, Sergeant.
你迟到了 警司
I had a couple of downtown detectives in my shop.
有俩城里的警探来我的地盘
They were confused and required assistance, sir.
他们很迷茫请求协助 长官
Well, I'll catch you up.
待会再找你
The new strategic plan for the district
我们区的新策略
is to move all street-level trafficking to these three areas.
要将所有街头的非法交易 赶进这三个区域
We want to push it.
我们要推一把
Push it, boss?
推一把 老大?
If they don't go easy, then they go hard.
如果不吃软的 就给他们尝硬的
But we let these knuckleheads know...
但我们要让这些傻瓜知道...
that if they move to these areas, away from the residential streets...
如果他们转移到这些地方 远离居民区...
away from commercial areas, away from schools...
远离商业区 学校...
if they take that shit down the road...
如果他们把货带到这来卖♥♥...
they can go about their business without any interference from us.
我们就不干涉他们生意
It's going to be hands-off in the Western District for the foreseeable future.
在可预见的将来 这些地区将是西区的不干涉区域
Bullshit, man.
胡说八道
No fucking way. Wait.
没门 等等
You're saying you want us to give them a free pass?
你是说让我们给他们"免费入场券"?
How're we going to look them in the eye? Yeah.
我们还怎么面对他们? 就是
They'll shit all over us, tell their kids to shit all over us.
他们会藐视我们 让他们的兔崽子藐视我们
Hey, the Major wasn't finished.
嘿 警长还没说完呢
You got to take the long view here.
你们得把眼光放长远些
Once...
一旦...
Once they're all comfortable, once they are all rounded up...
一旦他们适应了 盘踞在一起...
once they've been down there a bit and they're used to putting their feet up...
等他们在那待了一段时间 习惯到能翘着双脚...
and playing with the remote,
玩他们的电视遥控器
then we move.
我们就行动了
Then we go back and we do police work.
我们杀回去 做我们的工作
Look at it this way, gentlemen.
你们该这么看
Would you rather shoot at fish in the ocean...
你是愿意在茫茫大海里开鱼枪呢...
or would you rather gather them up in a few small barrels...
还是愿意把它们放养在几个桶里...
and start emptying your clips then?
再一条条射上来?
Not to mention, you still get to kick the shit out of all the mopes...
更何况 你们还是可以把那些死守的家伙
that don't move off our corners.
揍个眼冒金星
So it ain't all bad.
所以也不赖
Slow up, girl.
慢点 姑娘
Come on, now.
拜托
So this your ride?
这是你的座驾?
It's nice. I suppose you got a Lex.
不错 我想你有辆雷克萨斯了吧
No, girl. Got a bus pass.
不 我只有公交车票
You out the game, then? yeah.
你已经不混了? 嗯
Doing a little landscaping right now but trying to figure things out.
现在做起了绿化 不过还是再找方向
So what's your boy's name?
你儿子叫什么名字
Allen.
Allen
After lverson? After his daddy.
取自艾弗森?(阿伦.艾弗森 篮球明星) 取自他爸
What?
干嘛
I'm trying to picture you mowing a lawn.
我在想象你割草坪的样子
Yeah, I don't be wearing this suit.
是啊 我不适合穿这身
You look good in it, still. You look good, too.
不过穿着挺好的 你也是
You know,
你知道
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表