剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
No, Bubs. I mean, there's gotta be rules, or else things get fucked up.
我说Bubs 咱总该有个规矩吧 不然的话一切都乱套了
Ain't no rules with dope fiends.
对瘾君子没啥规矩可讲的
When the police got you shackled up, you make a move, right?
警♥察♥把你逮着的时候 你就得做点什么
You help yourself out. But you just start snitching for no reason.
你为了帮自己脱身 你会不为任何理由地告密
that doesn't make no... Whoa, whoa!
那可没 打住 打住!
Let me track this.
让我跟进一下你的想法
You hypopulating that you can tattletale when you locked up...
你是说假如你被警♥察♥抓起来你就可以告密
but you can't do it straight up for the money?
但你却不能直接为了钱而这样做?
I mean, no offense, son, but that's some weak-ass thinking.
我不想打击你 小子 但你的想法也太不靠谱了
You equivocating like a motherfuck.
模棱两可藏头缩尾的 整个儿一窝囊废
Okay, so a snitch is a snitch, right?
那好 告密人就是告密人 行了吧?
There you go. So why be one, man?
这就对了 那为什么要当告密得?
I mean, we're getting by with our capers.
我们就做点不法的事儿混得还行 何必--
We getting by out here every damn day ripping and running...
我们每天他妈的在这儿偷东西乱窜
and ain't got shit to show for it.
什么能显摆的屁也没有
It's part of being a soldier.
这不是小卒生涯的一部分嘛
I mean, that's you, right, that's what you says.
你不就这样的人嘛 你就是这么说的
Yeah, that's why I put all this mileage on these feet.
是啊 这就是为什么我不开车 而是用脚来跑所有的路
You wait. You wait till you ain't a pup no more.
你就等着吧 等到你不再是傻小子的那天吧
See if you ain't looking for something a little more steady for your own self.
看你到时会不会想着 为自己找些更稳当的事来做
What the fuck? You ill already?
搞什么鬼? 你这么快就焉了?
It's not even past morning.
这一大早还没过呢
I'm cool, man. I'm fine, I'm fine.
我没事 我好着呢 我好着呢
Look, we hook up with my girl Kima, we get paid, you gonna be better.
我说 咱去跟我那Kima姐们儿接上头 等咱拿到钱 你就会好起来了
Fuck that, Bubs, all right? I'm not a fucking snitch.
去你的 Bubs 我他妈可不告密
You know I could argue the other side.
你知道我跟你完全不是一个想法
Say that if you drop dime to duck a charge, then you a snitch.
假如说扔个硬币就能决定你免于起诉 那你就是个告密的
You do it as a living, you a professional.
你干这个营生 你就是个专业人士
Hold up, hold up, hold up. You see that ladder right there?
停下 停下 停下 你看到那边那架梯子没?
Just like old times, man.
就像从前一样 伙计
I'll be the bad guy, you be the Lone Ranger.
我做坏人 你做大侠
Leave that man be. We get paid more hooking up to my girl.
别搞那个人啦 去找我那姐们儿能赚更多钱
But that's cash money right there.
这可明摆着的现成钞票啊
With the white man, I best be the bad guy. That way he ain't confused.
那是个白人 最好还是由我来做坏人 省得把他给搞糊涂了
All right, meet me in the alley.
行啊 我们在巷子里会合
Fuck.
见鬼
Yo, mister. Yo.
哎 先生 哎
Throw down your wallet, or I'm gonna jerk this ladder right out.
把你钱包扔下来 不然我这就把梯子拉倒
What? No, no. I'm a poor man who ain't playing.
什么? 不 不要啊 我穷♥人♥一个 说到做到
No, please. Help! Throw down the goddamn money.
不要 求你了 救命! 把钱他妈的扔下来
Okay. Hey! Hey! Leave that man alone.
好的 哎 离那人远点儿
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
It's crazy, man.
刚才太吓人了
What's that guy doing? Shit.
那家伙搞什么啊? 见鬼
Here, here. I can't, I can't, I can't.
来 给 不 不 这我不能拿
No, you saved my ass.
别介 你救了我
It's appreciated, you know.
这是点小意思 算我谢你的
Yo, Bubs, you won't fucking believe this.
Bubs 你丫绝对想不到
Bubs...
Bubs
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第三季 第五集 金盆洗手
Dennis, you up? Dennis!
Dennis 你起床没? Dennis!
Mee-maw, hey.
唉 早啊
Guess you're not working today, huh?
看来你今天不用工作啊
I'm working nights now.
我现在上的是夜班
At a bar. Working the door.
在酒吧 守门口的
You know, it's just...
你知道 就是...
Just till I find something a little bit better.
就是暂时先做着 等我找份好点的工作再说
Yeah, huh?
是吗
Reminds me.
我想起来了
Your friend called again this morning.
咱们的朋友今早又打电♥话♥来
She said for you to remember your appointment.
她说是让你记得你的预约
Says there's a job in it, if you still looking.
说那里有份工作 如果你还想找的话
So Marlo, right?
你说的是Marlo 对吧?
He got this one boy watching his back, name be Chris Partlow.
他有个马仔护着他 名字叫Chris Partlow
Bartlow with a "B"?
Bartlow 是不是"巴"字打头?
"Part," like white people got in their hair.
前半截是"耙" 就是白人梳那种耙分头
And "low," like a low-bottom dope fiend.
后半截是"篓" 就像是说瘾君子的屁♥股♥篓
Partlow. Yeah, what I said.
耙篓 对了 是这么念的
So he's Marlo's muscle.
他是Marlo的打手
They say...
他们说...
How much is that worth? $5, if I can work up a photo ID.
这信息值多少钱? 5块 我看能不能搞到带他照片的身份证明
The boy, Fruit, he used that.
这是Fruit那小子用过的
Fruit who runs one of Marlo's corners? Careful, it's got prints.
是那个控制着Marlo其中一个街角的Fruit? 小心点 上面有指纹
Prints, huh? Look at you... getting all CSI on me and shit.
指纹哈? 瞧你 还给我来罪案鉴证科那套鬼话呢
Now, a burner with prints, that's gotta mean cash money, right?
带指纹的东西准能派得上用场 这该值点钱了吧?
If I could pull a print, get Fruit ID'd, I can go to $10.
如果我能提取出指纹 证明是Fruit本人的 我可以给你10块
And if I show you where Marlo hides his Mercedes?
如果我带你去Marlo藏他的奔驰车的地方 你又给多少呢?
Benz would go for $15.
奔驰能值15块
I mean, you don't know it, but these are hard times in a hard land.
我说你太不了解我的处境了 我这可是在老虎嘴里拔牙啊
You killing me out here, girl.
你还不如杀了我得了 姐们儿
All right. $25 for the Benz.
好吧 奔驰给25块
You good peoples.
你们真是大好人
So let's total up. We at $40, right?
那这些加起来 总共40块钱对吧?
Here, bank that for me. Bank it? For what?
给 这些你帮我存着 存着? 为什么?
Got me a plan, girl.
我有个计划 姐们儿
The hoppers out here, they only be wearing them big, white T-shirts...
外头那些小子们 他们身上都穿那种大白T恤
a couple of times before they chuck them.
不过没穿几次就扔了
So I'm thinking, while I'm out here working for y'all,
所以我就想着 一边在这儿为你们做事
I get my ends up...sell them shirts on the corner.
一边也别闲着 到街角去卖♥♥T恤给他们
I'll make my nut coming and going.
我就会有赚不完的花花银子了
Truthfully, I don't know what more you could have done.
说真的 我觉得你已经功夫做到家了
Charlie's right, boss. You tried.
Charlie说得对 头儿 你尽力了
Fucking hoodleheads won't cooperate.
是那些该死的混混们不合作
Here you are giving them their own block or two...
你让他们拥有一两块自己的地盘
offering them a place to sell drugs in peace, and do they even fucking listen?
提供地方让他们卖♥♥毒品 可他们他妈的有听话么?
It's a damn shame, too, 'cause if it worked...
更可恶的是 如果这方法能实施起来
you might have had a positive effect on the community.
你可能已经对社区起到了积极的影响
Shift commander, call the front desk.
当班负责人 请电前台
You guys are some lying sacks of shit.
你们这班人都是满脑子的大粪
I'm saying, sir... I'm guessing...
我是说 长官 我想
that you have some thoughts on where we should go from here.
你大概对我们应该从哪儿开始着手有一些想法吧
Well, sir, we were thinking a modified zebra operation.
这个嘛 长官 我们想采取一种 改良过的斑马线式操作
Jump-outs rotating from sector to sector, combined with a zero-tolerance approach.
在区与区之间轮流跨接行动 结合决不手软的行动宗旨
We detail a couple of men from each shift, build a flex unit...
我们从每一更班具体指定两个人 成立一个机动小组
double up on the head-knocking and corner-clearing.
加强抓捕和扫荡卖♥♥毒点的力度
More of the same, you mean.
也就是说做更多跟现在一样的工作
But better. Better?
但更好些 更好?
Better than nothing.
总比什么都不做要好
Fuck this bullshit already.
实在是受不了这些鬼玩意儿了
Man, they gave us 15 cases of legal...
伙计 他们给我们15箱合法票券
but they shorted us on the colored bonds.
可里面的印花债券数量却少了
What's going on there?
这是怎么一回事?
I got this.
我来招呼这人
Officer. Detective, String.
警官 是警探 String
You remember. Bird trial. Detective McNulty.
你记得Bird那单初审案子吧 我是当时负责的警探McNulty
You want something copied, man?
您要复印些什么文件吗?
Search warrant, court papers?
搜查令或者是法庭令?
Anything I can do to help, you know.
有什么我能帮得上忙的 出句声就行了
I ain't seen you around the way.
我怎么没见你在道上混呢
I'm not around the way no more. You wanna find me, I'm right here.
我已经没在外面混了 你要找我的话 来这儿就好
Right here, huh?
来这儿哈?
This and some real estate I'm working on is all.
这家店还有些其他的地♥产♥生意 我现在做的就这些
You know, more than enough to occupy me, really.
你知道 这都让我忙不过来了 真的
Say, where you living, man?
这说起来 你在哪儿住呢 老兄?
Where am I living?
我在哪儿住?
Well, if you thinking of coming downtown...
如果你想着住到城里来
I got some condos about to come on the line in eight months.
我手头有些公♥寓♥八个月后就上市了
You say the word, I'm gonna hook you up something nice down there by the Hippodrome.
你说句话 我可以在歌♥剧院旁边给您留一套好的
Loft apartments. Real nice.
复♥式♥套间 非常不错哦
You disappoint me, String. I had such fucking hopes for us.
你真让我失望 String 我本来还对咱们怀着期望呢
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表