剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
if it's gonna keep you and your peoplesout on them corners, banging.
抢地盘 打仗 就不再给你们优质货
What about the boy? What the fuck he say?
那小子呢 他他妈的怎么说
Vinson say Marlo willing to talk if he can keep his corners.
Vinson说 如果Marlo能保留他的地盘 他愿意和谈
Now hear me on this, String, we ain't no ingrates.
现在听我说 String 不是我们忘恩负义
We all recognize your contribute to the co-op.
我们都认同你对合作社的贡献
But the feeling is this.
可情况是这样的
It ain't right for you to be at the head ofour table when you can't call off your dog.
如果你都管不住你自己的人手的时候 你就不适合当头领了
Call it a crisis of leadership.
就算是领袖危机吧
You're gonna tell them?
你要告诉他们吗
Got to.
肯定要
Between the health-care workers, there porter,and my own pissed-off troops...
有健康义工 报社记者和我恼火的警队夹击
it's gonna come out.
这肯定会曝光
Either tomorrow or the next day.
不是明天 就是后天
We should make a few arrests, make it look tactical.
咱们该拘捕一些人 把这做成策略性的
Nah.
不成
You know what happens if we startlocking people up in Hamsterdam?
如果我们开始在Hamsterdam抓人 你知道有什么结果吗
The whole rest of the district goes back to being a shithole.
整个辖区其余地区变回原先的粪坑
Nah.
不行
If Rawls is gonna hand me my ass...
如果Rawls拿我问罪
at least give me a chance
至少先让我有机会讲明我的理由
Devonne.
Devonne
What was that?
那咋回事
It needed doing.
必须干掉她
Somebody just got shot!
有人中枪了
What you want I should give the snitch that clued us to the Denali.
我得交出给Denali通风报信的奸细
I mean, we didn't get Marlo, but still...
我们没搞到Marlo 不过还是得这样
No, he kept his end up. Go it all.
不 他那部分还是归他 做得要彻底
Avon, I need a word, man.
Avon 我要讲事情
Let me holler at you. Get them niggas out of here, man.
等我通知你 让他们都出去
Check it out, String.
瞧这个 String
This shit got the kill range of, like, 50 meters.
这玩意杀伤范围 大概50米
Slim got this from some soldier coming back from wherever.
Slim从某些士兵那儿搞来的
You know, I spoke to Prop Joe's people.
我跟Prop Joe他们谈过了
They think we can work this out. A sitdown?
他们认为我们能解决好 和谈
It's the perfect time for it, man. I mean...
现在时机刚好 伙计
you done represented yourself, man. Your name ringing out...
你的确重树声望 你名声之外了
now that you done taken Marlo down a notch or two, man.
现在你着实让Marlo吃了一两次苦头
So why not quit while we's ahead?
何不趁咱们领先时收手呢
Just let me get this thing right, man.
先让我把这件事摆平 伙计
Then, you know, we get back to business as usual.
然后 我们再更往常一样去谈
They gonna cut us out, Avon!
他们要把咱们甩了 Avon
Prop Joe and them niggas, man, they took a vote.
Prop Joe和那些人 他们做了一次投票
They gonna cut us out.
他们要把咱们甩了
We ain't gonna have that dope, so even if we win, we lose...
要是真这样 咱们肯定就没货了 所以即使咱们赢了 最后还是会输掉
'cause we ain't gonna have no product to put on them fucking corners, B.
因为咱们不会有货卖♥♥到那些地盘
Avon, look at you.
Avon 瞧你啊
Fucking shooting dope without a fucking needle right now, man...
现在不用针头就吸毒啊 伙计
getting high on a power trip, playing fucking soldier.
大权在握时吸毒 作走卒的角色
Yo, you gotta sit back, man, and think about our business.
你得消停一下 考虑咱们的生意
What the fuck you want?
你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛
That motherfucker. He good.
那个王八蛋 他真行
What happened?
怎么了
You know, Avon, you gotta think about what we got in this game for, man.
你瞧 Avon 你得想想 咱们做这行是为了什么 伙计
Was it the rep?
是为名声吗
Was it so our names could ring out on some fucking ghetto street corners, man?
是为了咱们的名字声震 那些操蛋的犹太区吗
Nah, man, there's games beyond the fucking game.
不 伙计 是为了超越这行的事业
Avon, look, you and me, we brothers, B.
Avon 瞧瞧 你和我 咱们兄弟 B
We didn't think we'll make it this fucking far,
我们以前没想到咱们能走到这么远
but fuck if we ain't standing here...
可是如果咱们没站在这里
right now, with the whole world at our feet.
眼下 整个世界在咱们脚下
The whole world, man, not these fucking corners.
整个世界 伙计 不是那些操蛋的街角
The whole world, B.
整个世界 B
You know what Slim just told me?
你知道Slim刚告诉我什么吗
Devonne come up dead.
Devonne刚死了
She was shot, one in the mouth, one in each tit.
她被枪杀的 嘴里一枪 乳♥房♥♥上各一枪
You still wanna talk truce, String?
你还想谈休战吗 String
You right when you say I need to learn more discipline.
你说我需要多长点教训 你是对的
But this?
可这个
You could do this better.
你有更好的办法
You're the perfect bait, Lamar
你是理想的诱饵 Lamar
They'll see you as conflicted.
他们能看出你的矛盾心态
Your homophobia is so visceral.
你的恐同心态发自肺腑
You see that?
你瞧瞧
I ain't even stepped inside the joint yet,
我还没进那地方
and you calling me a cocksucker already.
你就说我是舔鸡鸡的了
You in the right place?
你来对地方了吗
I'm looking for someone named Omar.
我在找个叫Omar的人
No last name. Scar across his face and shit.
没姓 脸上有这样一道疤
Scarface named Omar? Sounds different but I can't help you.You drinking?
叫Omar的刀疤脸吗 听着特别 可我帮不了你 你喝酒吗
Maybe you wait four years.
你再等四年好了啊
No. It has to be now.
不 必须是现在
It's gotta be a three-way, and Tony's gonna go this time.
必须是三人竞选 Tony这次要参加
I'm just...
我就是...
Tony's my oldest friend on the Council.
Tony是我在议会最久的朋友
Well, couldn't you go talk to him first?
那你不能先去跟他谈谈吗
Put it on the table?
把事情挑明
You know, "May the best man win"?
说 "让最好的人当选"
Truth is...
事实在于
he can't win alone against Royce, either.
单挑Royce 他也赢不了
He's got the bumper stickers, but not much else.
他有自有话语权 别的就没有了
Wants to run on education.
想用教育议题竞选
I mean...
我是说
where do you go with that?
凭这个你能走多远
If I level with Tony and he gets out, then I can't win.
如果我跟Tony说实话 他退出了 我就无法当选
I need him in the race.
我需要他参加竞选
I feel like shit.
我感觉糟透了
I really do.
真的
Don't look like much.
看着不怎么样嘛
This don't look like shit. Hell, yeah.
这不是很烂 对 就是
This some weakass shit right here. Hell, yeah.
就这么松松的玩意儿 对 就是
Man, we got lockers, got gear.
各位 我们有衣柜 有装备
It's all peeling and shit. Go long.
这都磨破啦 来吧
Hey, hey, hey, pass it here.
嘿 嘿 传这边儿
You getting me all dirty and shit. Hey, fuck your jeans.
你把我弄得脏兮兮 去你的牛仔裤
Fuck you.Bitch.
去你的 贱♥人♥
We clocked the meet with Tweety Bird, stayed on him overnight...
我们确认了Tweety Bird的会面 盯了他一晚上
tracked him to a possible stash house... and then home to nest in Woodlawn.
跟踪他到一处可能的仓库 然后跟着回到Woodlawn的老窝
Got photos, his tags...
拍了照片 他的标志
What happened? They ditched their phones.
出什么事了 他们把那些手♥机♥扔掉了
The DNRs and the wire all died around 3:00.
号♥码记录和监听功能 在3点钟都失效了
We were online just shy of 30 hours.
我们监听手♥机♥仅有30个钟头
I thought we had them on their burners for a couple of weeks.
我以为 一次性手♥机♥ 可以盯住他们几个星期的
Not anymore. It's a week at best.
不行了 最多有一周时间
We just spent $9,000 and change for 18 intercepts...
我们刚花了9千块 换来18条监听记录
five of them non-pertinent.
其中5条是不相干的
That's close to $700 per drug call.
几乎每个毒品通话要花700块
Until we see which way this goes shouldn't we get back on Bernard and his girl?
在弄清下一步方向以前 我们不该回去盯住Bernard和他女友吗
I mean, get a line on the new phones at least.
我是说 至少可以监听新的手♥机♥
But that'll only give us what we just had, 30 hours.
可那样只能给咱们 刚用过的那30个小时
Any way to get ourselves ahead of the curve?
有办法让我们抢占先机吗
If there were some way to pre-wiretap the burners...
如果有办法提前监听一次性手♥机♥
And what then?
然后呢
Stick them on a rack at Baba-whateverand wait for Bernard to show up that day?
把它们成批放在Baba之类的店里 然后等着Bernard出现吗
The problem is the wireless people.
问题在于移♥动♥运营商
They claim it takes a minimum of four days to process a court order...
他们声称 处理一份法庭指令 安排监听至少要4天时间
and that's only after I had my office threaten to go public on them.
那还是我让地检署 以诉诸公众威胁他们之后
Four days to hit a couple of keystrokes. Bullshit.
敲敲键盘要4天时间 扯淡
Well, what if...
要是...
No way.
不行
I know what you're thinking. I just thought the same fucking thing.
我知道你在想什么 我刚才想着同一桩事
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表