剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You tell the Mayor?
你跟市长说过了?
Not that you heard it from me.
你不能说是我说的
Of course not.
当然不会
How much these? 10,000 a set.
这些多少钱? 一套一万
Nigger show that on a ride, he hangin' a sign on himself.
有谁在他的车上弄一套 就好比弄了个签名在身上
Lock my ass up.
"来抓我吧"
No, shit.
没错
So how you gonna play it?
你打算怎么办?
If they from the Terrace, that's Avon.
如果是从平房♥区来的 那他们就是Avon的人
I know.
我知道
And Avon, he comin' home, too.
Avon也快回来了
Well, if you inclined to work something out, that's one thing.
如果你想和解 那是一回事
If not?
如果不这样
Avon can seriously handle up.
Avon是块难啃的骨头
I know.
我知道
So if you want to hold onto what's yours, you best be ready.
所以如果你想保住自己的地盘 最好早做准备
You remember that Barksdale kid?
还记得Barksdale那个孩子吗
The one who took all the weight?
把所有事都扛下的那个
mm.
恩
Tied his neck to a doorknob in the prison library and sat his ass down.
在监狱图书馆的门把手上 上吊自杀了
I dunno.
不是吧
Men of color usually don't do themselves.
有色人种通常不会自杀
I mean, take me, for instance...
我的意思是 就拿我来说
Yeah, I mean. You got all the reason in the world...
是啊 你早有一万个理由去自杀了...
And yet here I am, still standing.
但我仍然好好地在这
Give or take.
也许有点偏差
You looked at the scene photos?
你看了现场照片?
Nah, there ain't none.
没有 根本没拍
State police dogged it.
州警根本是敷衍了事
My turn, Bunk.
轮到我了 Bunk
Come on, come on. Go with number three.
快啊 快 就按第三套方案
You gonna play my song, darling? Huh?
亲爱的 想点我的歌♥吗
You play the right song... Hey, Bunk.
你要是挑对了歌♥... 嘿 Bunk
I can make you hit the high notes, baby. Hey, Bunk.
我可以帮你"飙到高音" 宝贝 嘿 Bunk
Hey, look, I saw her first, Jimmy... Bunk, man.
嘿 是我先看到她的 Jimmy Bunk
What are you doing? I got a place right here in Canmden.
你干什么呢? 我在Canmden这有套房♥子
Be a gentleman, come on. I'm bein' a gentleman, man.
绅士点 我很绅士
I'm really not interested, okay?
我真的没兴趣
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
You're all pink, baby.
你很害羞啊 宝贝
I'm really sorry, he's had a bit too much to drink, you know?
太抱歉了 他喝多了
It's okay, thank you, thanks.
没关系 谢谢
You alright?
你还好吗
Yeah.
恩
You get yourself home?
能自己回家吗
Yeah.
能
Knock it out.
加油
Naw, the baddest nigger of all time? Who?
知道谁最坏吗 谁?
This nigger from New York from the olden days, Bumpy something...
老早那会儿 纽约的老黑 叫Bumpy什么的
Bumpy? Yo,
Bumpy? 是
he do shit like, run up to a police station by himsself.
他妈的他自己跑到了警♥察♥局
Nah. You know what I'm sayin'? Shit like that.
不是吧 你明白我的意思吗 就是那么回事
Cops be like hidin', like, "Yo, Bumpy, we sorry, man, we sorry.
警♥察♥躲都来不及 连连求饶"对不起 对不起啊 Bumpy"
"Please go away, please, please!"
"求你走吧 求你了"
Woof.
"汪"
And obtain gainful employment
找份能挣钱的活
and refrain from associating with known criminals,
避免和有案底的人来往
and keep this office informed of your residence
并将你的住处告知本局
and any change in that residence.
包括任何变动
So I gather you're not working at this particular time.
我猜你现在还没工作吧
They still doin' the morning shape-ups down at the market?
他们在市场那还有招工摊吗?
I don't know and I don't care. Just get a job, any job.
不知道 也不在乎 找份工作 随便什么差事
"Woof"? "Woof", like a dog.
"汪"? "汪" 叫得跟狗似的
Oh shit, it was like blaow!
妈的 就像是这样 砰
It was Cheese's boy, Tri.
是Cheese的手下 Tri
So you gonna hit back or what?
你到底要不要还击啊
You got a better shot of the ligature?
你有更清晰的勒痕照吗?
Yeah, inside.
有 在里面
What he do, hang himself twice?
他怎么了 吊死自己两次?
He could have been leaning straight forward until he blacked out then slid down
他可能一直向倾斜 直到昏过去后往下滑
which would give you the vertical.
造成了垂直的一条
Or how about I come up at him from behind...
或者是从他的背后这样...
and then set him down, make it look like goodbye cruel world.
然后把他放下 弄成他向这个残酷世界告别的样子
What do the scene shots show?
现场拍照片怎么说的?
None taken.
根本就没拍
The troopers really fucked the pooch on this one.
州警这次偷懒到家了
All I have is some half-assed report
我就只有一份狗屁报告
reads like the investigator went off his ritalin.
读起来也是干巴巴的
What's a large eckee...
这块墨水渍真大...
No, large ecchymotic area, or mid-back.
不 那是块瘀斑 后背中♥央♥
Bruising.
淤青
What, mid-back... as in...?
什么?后背中♥央♥?就像是...
Or he banged himself a few days earlier in the shower. Yeah, maybe.
也许是他几天前洗澡 的时候磕到了自己 也许吧
Nothing like a definite maybe.
有个"也许"就够了
Tri finally got that m?
Tri还是得手了
Done it on foot too.
还是走着去的
Caroline?
Caroline?
Nigger lyin' in chalk but my boy Tri got the dapple all up his sleeve.
小子倒下的地方被描了粉笔(犯罪现场定位)Tri被溅了一袖子
Looks like polka dots.
看着像圆点花纹
But that's just something you got to know from experience,
这事可得吃一堑得长一智
You know what I'm sayin'? mmhum.
你懂我的意思吗
I even had to school him on the whistle, still walkin' around with it.
我甚至还得教他怎么处理"家伙" 他居然还随身带着呢
"Yo Tri, stash that shit up at Neesey'S. What's wrong with you?"
我说 "Tri 把它藏到Neesey那 你脑子哪儿短路了?"
Aw, you know them niggers is gonna get mad busy over this
你知道 那些个家伙肯定不会善罢甘休
so we gettin' busy too.
所以我们也要忙了
So what time you comin' over?
那你什么时候过来啊?
Damn, bitch, ain't you even listenin'?
妈的 贱♥人♥ 你在没在听啊
hey. You still there?
嗨 你还在吗
Lay down
收摊
Time-out!
暂停
Do that again.
再做一次啊
Do what again? Do that thing with your hand.
再做一次什么 再做一次那个手势
Do it in my face. Fuck you talkin' about?
当着我的面再做一遍 你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
Got a lot of room in here.
车上还空得很呢!
Fuck the police!
去他妈的警♥察♥
Naw, man, we was just hangin'.
伙计 我们只是随便逛逛
Just slingin'.
只是贩贩毒吧
How'd you work it out with the corner crews,
你们是怎么和原本街头的人妥协的
all you guys from the Terrace coming in like this?
怎么就大摇大摆从平房♥区跑这来了?
I don't know what you talkin' about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, you best watch your ass. 'Cause the slingers out here?
你最好小心点 因为这里的毒贩
They're like the crack babies' babies.
他们打从娘胎就开始沾毒了
Man, every year everybody's like:
哥们 每一年大家都会说
"Yeah, these kids out here, they're a new breed."
"这里的孩子 他们是新一代"
"I ain't never seen nothing like this before."
"我之前从没见过"
"This the end of the world now."
"旧日子过去了"
Look around, fuckhead. This seem like the dawn of a new day to you?
好好看看 这对你来说 像是新一天的开端吗
Can I go now?
我现在能走了吗
Or you want to slap me up some more first.
还是你想先多扇我几巴掌
Get the fuck out of here.
滚
How about a handjob? Huh?
"打飞机"怎么样 啊?
Aw, man, you don't even get Weezy Jefferson for a handjob.
哦 你甚至都没敢想 Weezy Jefferson帮你打飞机
Come on.
嘿
Dozerman. Wanna call it a day?
Dozerman 收工吗
They came back on us this time.
他们这回来寻仇了
Dazz an' them. They got Peanut.
Dazz的人 他们找上了Peanut
Oh, shit, is Peanut dead?
哦 妈的 Peanut死了吗
Naw, he's okay.
没有 他"还好"
His brains all over the sidewalk but he's okay.
他的脑浆都撒在人行道上了 不过他"没事"
What the hell do you think?
你♥他♥妈♥的想什么呢
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表