剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Well, i don't think i could be more disappointed than i am right now.
那我想我不会比现在更失望了
You need to go.
你走吧
How much you got?
你有多少?
Quiet overnight?
整晚都没事?
Midnight shift had to toss a crew that was casing the place, but ...
午夜那班把一棒子想扫荡这地方的家伙 驱逐出去了 不过...
Other than that...
除此之外 就没了
too many damn children.
太多小屁孩儿了
What do you need lookouts and runners for if the shit is legal?
要是这勾当合法 还要放哨的和跑腿的干什么?
A lot of them have been cut loose by the dealers.
他们中的很多人都被毒贩放了羊了
It's like one of those nature shows.
这就像动物世界
When you mess with the environment some species get fucked out of their habitat.
当你搞乱环境 有些物种就他妈被踢出他们的栖息地了
Did you just use the word "habitat" in a sentence?
你刚才用了"栖息地"这个词?
I did.
用了
Letting your lookouts go, huh?
给帮你放哨的放大假了 嗯?
My runners, too. Shit, what's the point?
还有给我跑腿的 妈的 怎么了?
So, here you are making money hand over fist...
所以你就在这儿赚大钱...
and you're too damn greedy to take care of your workforce.
还他妈贪钱贪得连你手下都不管了
I don't need them.
我不需要他们
But they need you, right?
但他们需要你 对吧?
You was all they had when you couldn't work a corner except for touts and runners...
你不能在街角做生意的时候 除了拉生意的和跑腿的 他们就全靠你了...
then it was cool to have them cut school and work out.
当时让他们旷课误工 你可是也在所不惜啊
Okay, new tax initiative, my brother.
听着 税收新方案 兄弟
Say what?
你说什么?
If you wanna sling in hamsterdam after today...
今后你要还想在Hamsterdam混...
you and every other knucklehead, you each got to kick in $100 a week.
你和其他白♥痴♥ 每人每星期交100块
Oh, so you trying to get paid, huh?
哦 你还开始赚外快了 嗯?
Not me, not for me.
不是给我 不是
Get the cash up, i'll be back.
把钱准备好 我会再来
Green tops! Green tops! What's up?
绿头!绿头! 怎么了?
Got the green tops.
有绿头
But it ain't something i'm gonna go to jail for, right?
但我不会因此进监狱 对吧?
I mean, it ain't nothing like that, is it?
我是说 不会那样的 是不是?
That one?
那个?
No, it was more black than silver.
不是 要比银色黑一点
This one, i think.
我想是这个
I can see y'all got some real ugly shit planned for me.
我就知道你们要让我♥干♥坏事
I can see it.
我就知道
You just bumped up against a clever police is all.
你只是碰上了一个聪明的警♥察♥ 仅此而已
Course, he gonna try to shame you with the dead girl...
当然 他想用那个死了的姑娘...
or some mess about children looking up to omar and his sawed-Off.
或者那群崇拜Omar和他的轶事的孩子的事 让你觉得丢脸
All he can do...
他所能做的...
especially since you backed down what he had for a witness.
尤其是在你在那证人的事儿之后 已经开始收敛之后
He working you with guilt, boy.
就是想让你有负罪感 孩子
Yeah, but that fat man gave me a itch i can't scratch, butchie.
是 可那个胖子搅得我不得安宁 Butchie
Oh, everybody in this world does what they going to.
哦 这世上每个人都各司其职
Me, you, the police.
我 你 还有警♥察♥
Everybody in this world got their own place.
这世上的每个人都有自己的位置
And a man in your line of work start
如果干♥你♥这行的人开始
worrying about how other people see you.
担心别人怎么看自己
Playing to other people instead of to hisself, he gonna get dead.
学着做别人而不做自己 那他就离死不远了
I still feel like i owe something, butch.
我还是觉得欠别人的 Butch
I had a uncle down carolina,
我有个叔叔 在南卡罗莱纳
he dead now...
他已经死了...
but i remember he was grieving real hard...
但我一直记得他因为把女友赶走...
real hard over chasing his ladyfriend away.
而非常非常伤心
So, he put himself to punishment.
所以 他就惩罚自己
Took a knife to his little finger, then his ring finger.
用刀把自己的小手指和无名指剁下来
With them all bloody on the table, he pulled up short.
血淋淋地扔在桌上 然后他突然就醒悟了
For the rest of his life...
在他后半辈子...
i remember him saying, "the bitch wasn't worth more than a pinkie."
我记得他说 "这贱♥人♥连根小手指头都抵不上"
But it was too late then.
但那时已经太晚了
You can try that if you got a mind.
你要是想可以试试
I don't know, butch.
我不知道 Butch
A little something less dramatical.
不用走那种极端吧
You feel me?
是啊
You feel me? mm.
你了解吗? 恩
You told brianna she could go downtown with this?
是你告诉Brianna 可以去市中心谈这个吗?
D'angelo's her son, how was i gonna stop her?
D'angelo是他的儿子 我怎么能阻止她?
Look. Look, there's no harm done if she keeps her mouth shut and just listens.
听着 听着 只要她闭嘴听着 就不会有什么事的
No, it's fucked up.
不对 这事搞砸了
There ain't no call messing with brianna with this bullshit.
不能再有这种电♥话♥去打搅Brianna
What can you do? I don't know.
你能做什么? 我不知道
File a complaint against the detective or some shit. I don't know.
提交一份对警探的投诉或者什么东西 我不知道
Harassment?
骚扰?
Look, this is the same motherfucker that had avon's case.
听着 这和办Avon案子的是同一个混♥蛋♥
Same motherfucker that's coming at me in my print shop, talking shit...
同一个混♥蛋♥到我的打印店 跟我说那堆狗屎
and now, he coming at brianna with this bullshit?
现在 他又去找Brianna胡说八道?
A complaint's not going to do anything.
投诉根本没什么用
And the fact is...
而且事实上...
if the cops are saying her son might not be a suicide...
如果警♥察♥说她儿子可能不是自杀...
brianna's gonna hear this out, regardless.
Brianna不管如何都会想听一听的
I suppose avon should know about it, though.
不过 我想应该让Avon知道这些
Yeah, well, i'll handle that.
是啊 交给我吧
Not much slinging going on here.
这里没什么动静嘛
Western boys are sitting on the real estate.
西区的孩子们正坐拥他们的房♥产呢
Yeah. All right. All right. That'll work too.
是 好的 好的 他们也会做的
All right.
好的
Yo, shamrock says we should take some of our people down to hamsterdam and sell off there.
嘿 Shamrock说我们应该带些人到Hamsterdam 在那儿把货都卖♥♥了
At least, until these narcos roll up off some of these corners.
至少 在这些缉毒警♥察♥离开部分街角之前
Come on. Yeah. Yeah.
来吧 是 是
Come on.
来吧
Car stop, maybe? Why not?
停车检查? 为什么不呢?
Hey, motherfucker. Got it right here, yo!
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 这儿就有 嘿!
Get that pink top, yo.
有粉头 呦
Not yet, you fucking rodent!
还没完 你个他妈的老鼠!
Y'all can't do this, man. We headed to hamsterdam.
你们不能这么干 兄弟 我们要去Hamsterdam
You come off that car again.You headed to bon secours emergency room. You hear me?
你再从那车上下来 你就要去Bon Secours急诊室 听见了吗?
Yo, officer, we got immunity from y'all. We going to the free zone.
嘿 警官 你们不能抓我们 我们要去自♥由♥区
What the fuck's a free zone?
什么他妈自♥由♥区?
Package for sale. I'm saying, straight up.
要出手的货 我说 说真的
Why you think we was headed there in the first place?
你们为什么一开始就认为 我们是去那儿?
Get down.
趴下
Headed where? Hamsterdam.
去哪儿? Hamsterdam
Suck my dick!
操你 都是狗屁
Hey, y'all wanna see a wagon?
嘿 你们都想被抓起来?
Fuck y'all!
操你们的!贱♥人♥们
Will you shut the fuck up and cut this shit out now?
你♥他♥妈♥现在能闭上你的臭嘴吗?
Like you said.
按你说的
That's your receipt.
这是收条
$244 for the hoop comes back to me...
244块是篮框钱 给我...
rounded to $250 for my gas money.
凑个整数 250块 是汽油钱
This repays me.
这是还我的
And the rest of this?
剩下这些?
Use it to pay them hoppers for the week.
用来付给这星期的小混混
Whether you use them or not, you pay this money out.
不管你用不用 这些钱你都要给出去
This shit is like unemployment insurance.
这就像失业保险
Every employer gotta pay in.
每个雇员都要交钱
If i find out anybody been holding out then he's out of here,
如果我发现谁没交钱 那他就别在这儿混了
back in the street getting his head busted.
滚回街上 弄个头破血流
The least you all can do is look after your own people a little bit.
你们至少能做的就是 照顾照顾你们自己人
What are you, a fucking communist?
怎么着 你成了他妈共♥产♥党啦?
23-04. Need a couple of 10-16s to fayette, west of vincent.
23-04 需要几个10-16s 去Fayette 西vincent
That's right around the corner from here. 104. Units responding.
从这儿拐过去就是 收到 车辆接警出动
What the fuck happened?
他妈怎么回事?
Car stop.
停车检查
I got a g-Pack from beneath the passenger seat.
在副驾座位下面发现发现g粉
Yo, we was on our way to hamsterdam.
嘿 我们正要去Hamsterdam
The man say we don't get no hassle coming in or going out. What's up?
这人说我们可以随便出入 怎么回事?
What the fuck is hamsterdam?
Hamsterdam是他妈什么地方?
Lying-Ass police!
混♥蛋♥骗子警♥察♥!
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表