剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I can't let you do this.
你不能抓他
Carv, they got a g-pack.
那可是g芬
On the way to free zone, they did. You know the rules.
在自♥由♥区 他们可以的 你知道规则的
Yeah, man and i was trying to tell these people...
就是 兄弟 我一直跟他们说...
just shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
700 To any unit at the scene at fayette and vincent.
请抵达Fayette和Vincent的小队回话
Yeah, boss?
在 头儿?
You got a situation there?
你那边什么情况?
I can't believe this bullshit. Yeah, bullshit is right.
真不敢相信这狗屁东西 是啊 可狗屁可不对
I told you to shut the fuck up. Yo, man, you gave us y'all fucking word!
我跟你说了他妈的闭嘴 嘿 兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥的保证过的!
You know you did, man. This is some fucking bullshit.
你自己清楚 兄弟 搞他妈什么飞机啊
Y'all some fucking liars, man.
你们都是他妈的骗子 兄弟
Carv, will you please tell me what the fuck is going on here?
Carv 你能告诉我这他妈到底怎么回事吗?
Major said he's on his way.
警长说他马上过来
Carv?
Carv?
Oh, man.
哦 天哪
You sure that's the one?
你确定是这个?
Reesie say that was the one.
Reesie说就是这个
Who am i to say different?
我算老几 能说不是吗?
Tell him i ain't gonna pay till it proves itself, though.
告诉他 这东西确认之后我才会付钱
I told him that already.
我已经告诉他了
He say $1,500 for his troubles.
他说解决这个麻烦要1500块
Damn.
妈的
Conscience do cost.
良心是有代价的
I seen him, bernard. You hadn't even gone past the damn door...
我看见他了 Bernard 你连那扇门都没进去...
and he threw all them papers in the trash.
他就把那些纸全扔进垃圾箱了
You lying now, i could tell.
你在说谎 我能看出来
You is the only one who gives a fuck...
你是唯一在乎这事的人...
and if you hadn't been the stupidest motherfucker that i ever gone out with...
你要不是我曾经约会过的傻♥逼♥...
you just would have bought a whole bunch of them things at once.
就能马上买♥♥下一堆那东西
I only need like six more. We be done in like a half an hour.
我再买♥♥6个就行了 差不多一个半小时我们就能走了
How about we make one more stop, you get six of them shits...
要不我们多停一站 你去买♥♥那6个狗屁东西...
and i suck your dick for the next 20 minutes.
现在我给你吹个20分钟
Got you.
成啦
Oh, fuck.
操
Oh, fuck you all.
操你们的
Shit, i worked a double, man. Yeah, right.
妈的 我上双分班了 兄弟 是啊 是啊
Bunk, line three. All right.
Bunk 3号♥线 好的
Tack it to the board, mike, you know the rules.
把它钉在板子上 Mike 你知道怎么做
Detective moreland.
Moreland警探
Heard you looking for something.
听说你在找东西
Let me get some of them trac phones activated.
我要几个激活的一次性手♥机♥
Eight of them bitches.
买♥♥8个那玩意
This one's for sector two.
这个是在地段2
Sector one, i'm using that empty low-Rise housing on winchester.
在地段1 我用的是Winchester的低层空屋
Sector three, the old koppers plant.
在地段3 是老的厂房♥
And it's legal to sell here?
在这儿交易是合法的?
It's not legal.
不合法
We just look the other way is all.
我们只是在另辟蹊径
How? How can you?
怎么能? 你怎么能这样?
Look, i know it hurts your head to think about...
听着 我知道你现在很难接受...
but before you decide to lose your mind on this...
但是在你发脾气之前...
take a moment, ride around to my corners, my worst drug corners.
用点时间 到我管辖的街角 那些最差的贩毒据点去看看
Edmondson and brice. North and pulaski. Hollins and payson.
Edmondson和Brice 北部和Pulaski Hollins和Payson
They're empty. All of them.
都干净了 所有这些地方
District-Wide, my crime is down 5%.
整个地区 我的犯罪率下降了5%
But do the bosses know?
可上头知道吗?
No, the bosses don't know shit about it.
不知道 上头的人根本不管
Look, this is just a district commander taking initiative on his own.
听着 是地区指挥官自己采取行动
Jesus christ!
我的天哪!
I knew it was a matter of time before i bumped into somebody from downtown about this.
我知道这事被捅到市里 只是时间问题
And i know your natural impulse is to take what you saw back downtown with you.
我也知道你们自然而然 想把你们的所见所闻上报
But i got to ask you... you legalized drugs!
但我要让你们... 你这是纵容贩毒!
Look, this is a tactical deployment.
听着 这是战略部署
We just wait for everything to get settled down here in these three zones...
等这三个地区的事情尘埃落定...
and then we move.
我们就继续下一步
Look, we make a big show of locking everybody up and then we shut it down.
听着 我们大规模抓人造造声势 然后就关掉这里
I'm sorry i had to fuck you up on that arrest.
很抱歉把你的逮捕行动给搅黄了
And i'm sorry you had to see me give that runt back the g-Pack.
也很抱歉让你看着 我把g粉还给那帮小兔崽子
That was ugly, i know.
这事儿很恶心 我知道
But i'm just trying to save what's left of my district any way i can, if i can.
但我只是尽力去收拾我辖区内的烂摊子 用尽各种方法 只要我能做到
And the longer i have before i have to brief the bosses about this deployment...
在我必须向上头汇报这个部署之前 我的时间越多...
We got all we needed from the car stop, major. Don't sweat it.
我们已经从停车检查中找到需要的东西 警长 不用担心
Let me get a word with my old commander.
让我跟我的老长官说几句话
I don't know, major.
我不知道 警长
Whenever you bust this place up, they'll go back to their same corners.
不管你什么时候整顿这地方 他们还是会回到原来的位置
Besides, you were never much on making a big show.
而且 你从来都不擅长造声势
If this doesn't work, jimmy, i mean, it's just back to usual.
如果这办法行不通 Jimmy 我是说 那一切又照旧了
I'm out the door on pension anyway.
无论如何 我都得拿着退休金滚蛋
Jimmy, i need more time.
Jimmy 我还需要时间
I need to be able to rely on you and your people to keep this close.
我需要依靠你和你们 这些人来完成
Bosses don't know, huh?
上头的人都不知道 嗯?
Fuck the bosses.
操他们上头的
You the man who called?
你是那个打电♥话♥的人?
mm-uhm.
恩
I did.
是我打的
You witnessing or what?
你是目击者还是什么?
I'm afraid i'm blind.
恐怕我看不见
Legally.
真瞎了
Something you need to see, though.
倒是有东西让你看
Glock.40, I believe.
我想一定是Glock40
I suppose you ain't going to tell me who brought this here, right?
我想你是不会告诉我 是谁把这个带来的吧?
Like I said, I'm blind.
我说了 我看不见
I thought you might know, though.
不过我想你也许知道
You can tell him from me...
你可以告诉他 是我说的...
I'm hoping he might need this in court some day.
我希望总有一天 在法庭上他可能用得上这个
Man, narcos might come back.
兄弟 缉毒警可能会回来
They might.
可能会
But until they do, this your corner to hold.
不过在他们回来之前 这地盘还是你的
What about Marlo's crew?
Marlo的人呢?
Look, Avon's home...
听着 Avon家的...
and you on a Barksdale corner. You feel me?
你在Barksdale街角 你明白吗?
Avon ain't here now. You got muscle.
Avon现在不在 你有人手
Don't worry about that, little man.
不用担心 小伙子
Hey.
嘿
The burner of young Bodie Broadus.
年轻的Bodie Broadus的手♥机♥
Still has minutes left.
还剩几分钟
Speed dial?
快捷键?
Caroline. huh?
Caroline 嗯?
You wouldn't have an extra room at your place, would you?
你那儿有多余的房♥间吗?
Just for a night or two till I can get my shit together.
我就住一两个晚上 直到我的破事处理完
Ain't no fixing it?
还没好呢?
It's fixed pretty good, I think.
好得很呢 我想
Thanks. mmuhm.
谢了 嗯
Credit card was a business account listed to a Theresa D'Agostino.
信♥用♥卡♥是登记在Theresa D'Agostino名下的 一个公♥司♥账户
Yeah, that's her.
对 就是她
What kind of business?
什么公♥司♥?
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
民♥主♥党♥国♥会竞选委员会
Billing on the card goes to a business address in northwest Washington.
通过信♥用♥卡♥账单追查到 公♥司♥地址在Washington西北部
I called the switchboard and she's listed.
我给总机打了电♥话♥ 她已经被记下了
D'Agostino doesn't sound much like a West Baltimore name to me.
D'Agostino听上去不像 西巴尔的摩人的名字
Me, either.
我觉得也是
Truth is, I don't know what I want.
说实话 我不知道我想要什么
I know I'm looking for something,
我知道我在找东西
but I can't even tell you what it is.
可连找的是什么我都说不上来
I understand you found work.
我听说你找到工作了
Ain't no payroll job, but it'll do.
没工资 不过我打算干
You ain't here for a job or the GED program.
你来这儿不是为了找工作 或是参加一般同等学历培训
So, you looking to join the church?
那么你想加入教会?
I...
我...
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表