剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Clay Davis rainmade you.
Clay Davis耍了你
No, man... he got them building permits in no time at all, man.
不可能...他一转眼就 得到了进出大楼的许可
I mean, we bribing these motherfuckers.
我们贿赂了这帮混♥蛋♥
He got the city contractor's money back. How much?
他追回了市政建设的承包费 多少?
$35,000 so far. On the $250,000 you gave him?
至今有3万5美金 而你给了他25万?
It's for bribing the motherfuckers. There are no bribes!
这是贿赂的钱 根本就没有贿赂!
You really think a State Senator is going to risk his salary...
你真以为一位州参议员 愿意拿薪水
and his position by walking into a Federal office...
和职位冒险 带着装满毒品赃款的手提箱
with a briefcase full of drug money?
大摇大摆走进联邦大楼?
I seen Chunky, Chunky Coates.
我还见到Chunky Chunky Coates
Chunky Coates gets his grant money same way everyone does.
Chunky Coates和大家一样领拨款
He fills out applications, he makes sure the plans meet spec...
他填写申请 确保计划符合规格
then he prays like hell.
然后拼命祈祷
This is an old game in this town, and Clay Davis?
这是城里的老把戏了 而Clay Davis?
That ganef was born with his hand in someone's pocket.
他天生就是个贼
I just wish you'd run it by me sooner.
我只希望你能早点来找我
Now here's Shamrock returning Bodie's call.
现在Shamrock在回Bodie的电♥话♥
Talk light.
快说
Yo, the man said he'd see you same time as always.
老板说和你老时间见
You know the spot. During the first call...
你知道地点 在第一次通话中
Sydnor had eyes on Shamrock over in West Baltimore. All right?
Sydnor在西巴尔的摩 安排了眼线跟踪Shamrock 对吧?
Now look at this.
现在看这里
At the time, Stringer Bell was at the print shop.
那时Stringer Bell在打印店门口
So it couldn't be a face-to-face meet.
所以他们不可能碰面
We didn't catch a call between Stringer and Shamrock.
我们没有收到Stringer和 Shamrock之间的通话
How can that be?
怎么会呢?
Stringer's phone isn't on the same network as everyone below him.
Stringer和他手下的电♥话♥ 不在同一个服务区
Right you are, ma'am.
说得没错 女士
Bell's not using Bernard's burners.
Bell没有用Bernard的手♥机♥
And Shamrock has a separate phone for calling Bell.
而Shamrock用另一部手♥机♥打给了Bell
We can't hear those calls because the system's compartmentalized.
我们听不到那些通话 因为系统被分隔了
They're some tricky motherfuckers.
这帮混♥蛋♥真够狡猾的
A week or so up on Bernard's phones and we'll have everybody...
监听Bernard的电♥话♥一周左右 我们就能查出每个人
up to and including Shamrock, tangled up in conspiracy counts.
还能查到Shamrock涉嫌共谋罪
But Bell or Barksdale?
但Bell或Barksdale?
Not unless we can pluck their cell numbers out of the air.
除非能接收到他们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Where you headed? Toy store.
你要上哪儿去? 玩具店
He legalized drugs in special zones?
他在特区将毒品合法化?
It's more than that.
不仅如此
Major Colvin lost the necessary perspective...
Colvin局长已经失去了领导
that is required for command.
所必须具备的判断力
Now, we were all under pressure to reduce crime before year-end...
现在我们都受到 犯罪率年终考核的压力
and he responded poorly to that pressure.
他却丝毫不为所动
Pressure by who? Mayor?
谁给的压力? 市长?
I'm just explaining to you...
我只是在跟你解释
that the pressure was applied all down the line...
压力是自上而下的
from Headquarters to the District Commanders...
从总部到地方指挥官
to the shift and sector supervisors.
到轮班和部门监管
So Colvin's 14% decline was bullshit.
原来Colvin的14%降幅是胡扯
And they're selling drugs with police permission in Western?
他们还经警方允许在西区贩毒?
The Department
政♥府♥
is ready to shut that mess down with mass arrests.
准备开展大规模肃清行动
I'm on top of it.
我是负责人
Why don't you move?
你为什么还不行动?
The Mayor says wait.
市长要我们等
Why?
为什么?
I think he's gonna make some kind of show.
我认为他要演一场戏
Spin it so that I take the weight for something that has nothing to do with me,
让我来承担与我毫无关联的责任
and everything to do with the pressure that my Commanders
这样我的上级会直接
were getting from City Hall.
受到市政厅的影响
Going public and putting the responsibility for this
推诚布公 把责任推还给市政厅
back at City Hall is the only move I have left, right?
是我唯一的出路了 懂吗?
I mean, I spin Royce before he spins me.
我必须先下手为强
And you want me to... No, no, not you.
那你要我... 不 不是你
Your pal, Tony Gray.
你的朋友 Tony Gray
If he's gonna take a run at Royce, he's gonna need ammunition, right?
如果他要对付Royce 他需要弹♥药♥吧?
I don't have a relationship with Gray. I do have one with you.
我和Gray不熟 但和你熟
And, Councilman, you owe me.
议员 你欠我的
What's up, hotshot? I got a technical question.
有事吗 帅哥? 我有个技术性问题
Remember those analog units we used to use to pull cell numbers out of the air?
记得我们以前接收电♥话♥信♥号♥♥的 模拟装置吗?
CF-something-something.
CF什么的
Yeah, cell frequency identification device. The Triggerfish, yeah.
是的 CFID(电♥信♥频率识别装置) "炮弹鱼"
That one. It could flag a number. Right.
没错 它能追踪号♥码 对
With the old analog machines, we used to have to follow the guy around...
老式模拟器必须紧跟目标
stay close while he used the phone. New digitals?
随时在通话时监听 但新装置...
Bing, you just pull the number right off the cell tower.
叮 通过电♥信♥塔就能找到号♥码
So, you got any down out at Woodlawn that Daddy can borrow?
你Woodlawn那里有我能借用的吗?
What about yours? What?
你的呢? 什么?
City has three of them, I remember right.
市内有三台 我没记错吧
Homeland Security grant sent them to you, every big county department in the state.
国土安♥全♥局♥授权给你们的 每个州级政♥府♥部门都有
No fucking way.
他妈不可能吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I doubted you, Tommy. I told you it was big.
我很怀疑 Tommy 我告诉过你事关重大
If we play it right.
如果我们处理得当
He wants me to turn the information over to Tony Gray let him use it.
他要我把消息透露给Tony Gray
He figures if Tony's gonna be running against the Mayor...
他说如果Tony跟市长对着干
he'll take aim at Royce and not the Department.
他会对准Royce 而不是政♥府♥
You may want to bring Tony in on it, keep him viable against the Mayor.
你可以把Tony扯进来 让他继续牵制市长
But right now, you need to find out what this is all about.
但现在你要查出到底怎么回事
Firsthand. Do you know this Major Colvin?
首先 你认识Colvin局长吗?
To shake hands, maybe.
可能打过照面
If Burrell's painting him the villain...
如果Burrell当他是恶人
Colvin might be anxious to tell someone his side of the story.
Colvin可能等不及要说他的看法
McNulty, Major Crimes.
McNulty 重案组
Sullivan, minor irritations.
Sullivan 轻微恼人组
You got anything back there that's like the old CFID, but digital?
你里面有像CFID 却是数字信♥号♥♥的装置吗?
For catching cell numbers? Catching who?
追踪手♥机♥号♥用的? 追踪谁?
You know, a Triggerfish machine.
你知道 "炮弹鱼"
Triggerfish. For cell numbers.
追踪手♥机♥号♥的"炮弹鱼"
How about I look around there on my own?
我自己进去看行吗?
Yes, this is Councilman Carcetti over at the Hall.
对 我是市政厅的Carcetti议员
I'm trying to reach Major Colvin. I'm sorry, but he's on vacation.
我想找Colvin局长 对不起 他在度假
I'm aware of that but I'm trying to reach him on municipal business.
我知道 我有公事找他
Well, I can put you through to his voicemail.
我可以帮你接通语♥音♥信箱
No, not his voicemail. I said I have to reach him immediately.
不要语♥音♥信箱 我说要马上联♥系♥他
Immediately? Right.
马上? 对
How about his cell phone? His cell? Yeah, that would be fine.
他的手♥机♥号♥可以吗? 手♥机♥? 可以
All right.
行了
All right, that's enough.
行了 到此为止
Yeah, I know, it hurts.
没错 我知道手会疼
But your fists gonna be like rocks after awhile.
但练一段时间后 你的拳头就会坚如磐石
Justin, come here.
Justin 过来
All right. I want you to push me in my chest.
好 我要你打我胸口
You ain't got to do it hard.
不必太用力
That's how you were standing.
你就是这样站位的
You ain't had no weight on your back foot.
你的后脚没有站稳
That's right. No center of gravity.
对了 没有找准重心
Plus, if you get your stance right...
而且如果你站得对
then you got the means to put your hip into the punch.
你就能让你的出拳从腰部发力
Right?
对吧?
That's where your power'll come from.
这才是你力量的来源
Yeah, but what happen when we get hit? Say what?
是啊 但如果我们被打呢? 你说什么?
We get hit, even with this pad...
我们被打呢 即使戴着头套
you gonna get trucked.
你就被吓退了
All this stuff falling apart.
这身装备就完全没用
Yeah, the heavy bag, too.
对 还有沙袋
Yeah, where you get this stuff at? The town of Bedrock?
这些你从哪里弄来的? 原始世界?
No, he say, "Nobody." So you gonna have to wait right here.
不 他说没人 所以你得在这里等
What you mean, "Wait right here?" You know who I am, boy?
"在这里等"是什么意思? 知道我是谁吗?
Man say he want to see Avon.
这个人说想见Avon
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表