剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
It'll be better tomorrow, Bubs.
明天会更好 Bubs
What kind of dope fiend be talking about tomorrow?
什么样的瘾君子会关心明天
Tomorrow ain't shit.
明天算个屁
Today, Johnny. Today.
今朝有酒今朝醉 Johnny
I hunted down all that metal. Lugged it around like a dog.
我到处捡破铁 像狗一样拉去卖♥♥
I nearly get killed over a scratch of metal, so that I gotta beg for my life.
还差点为一个刮痕送命 不得不哀声求饶
Lost my trousers, man, my fucking trousers.
裤子也没了 伙计 我该死的裤子
And then I'm begging again for half a shot?
接着又为半针死乞白赖的?
I swear to God, man, I'm not even high.
我对天发誓 伙计 我都没爽到
We just missed a foul, Pa. Yeah?
我们刚错过了一个界外球 老爸 是吗
Our seats are great. We're practically on the field.
我们的座位太棒了 几乎要到场内了
Yeah, my friend, Dennis, he gets company seats every now and then.
对 我朋友 Dennis 他不时能弄到内部票
Where are you sitting?
你坐哪
Mezzanine. Come on.
中层看台 走吧
No, no, you guys go. Your dad hasn't seen you all week.
不 不 去吧 你们老爸一周没见你们了
Now, don't take their jackets off, 'cause Sean's just getting over a cold. Okay?
别让他们把外套脱了 因为Sean感冒刚好 好吗
Jimmy, right? Dennis Kerpelman.
Jimmy 是吧? Dennis Kerpelman
Great kids.
很好的孩子
Anyway, nice meeting you.
总之 很高兴见到你
Do you want anything from the stand?
你想买♥♥点什么吗
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Don't stay till the last inning, 'cause it's a school night.
别一直看到最后 明天还要返校
Bye.
再见
You got spatter going in two different directions, just off the curb.
有两个不同朝向的喷溅痕迹 就在路缘外
Yeah. Shooting on the west side.
喂 西边有枪战
Another one? Christ, where?
又来一起? 老天 在哪
North and Pulaski, Cole's up.
北接和Pulaski街 轮到Cole了
Cole's working a cutting off Belvedere.
Cole在Belvedere设卡呢
Call Crutchfield. See if he's back from the Westport scene.
打给Crutchfield 看他能否从Westport的现场回来
Crutchfield? If not, call Bunk at home.
Crutchfield? 如果不行 就打给在家的Bunk
Bunk's off day. Well, fuck his off day.
Bunk休息 去他的休息天
I love this town.
我爱死这城市了
Perlozzo's pretty quick to yank a pitcher, ain't he?
Perlozzo教练换投手的速度真快 不是吗
I'm thinking of becoming a woman.
我正琢磨着变成女人
Red-hot peanuts!
刚出炉的花生
Office. Yeah.
办公室的 喂
I'm at the ballgame.
我在看棒球
The ballgame.
棒球!
Yeah, what about Cole? Call him.
对 那Cole呢 找他
Oh, shit.
靠
All right.
好吧
Can you believe this? They caught five tonight.
你相信吗 今晚一连五件案子
They're telling me I gotta come in on my day off.
他们通知我休假日去上班
Five? yeah.
五起? 对
City's jumping bad, man.
市风日下 伙计
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
I gotta go to work, all right? All right.
我要去工作了 好吗 好吧
Mr. Jimmy's gonna...
Jimmy叔叔会...
He's gonna take you home.
他会送你回家
(crowd booing)
乖乖的
You're on your own, partner.
都拜托你了 搭档
Hey, Ma.
妈妈
And Erdman Avenue?
那么Erdman大道案呢
No ballistic information.
没有弹道信息
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Take your time, Major.
慢慢来 警长
Can you believe that cocksucker Carcetti?
你相信吗 那个混账Carcetti...
Thinking I'm gonna talk out of school.
觉得我会含血喷人
Any day now, Marvin.
随时候教 Marvin
What can a white councilman give me that a black mayor can't?
一个白人议员能给我什么 是一个黑人市长给不了的?
No, you played it right.
当然没有 你做得对
It was a .38 recorded on Erdman Avenue, sir.
在Erdman大道案中 有点38 口径的记录 长官
So what you are, in effect, saying, Major,
那么你实际上是说 警长
is rather than looking... at this
比起把Monument街...
cluster of robberies you had along Monument Street...
这一大堆的劫案并案处理...
you chose to investigate each using separate personnel.
你选择分别派给不同警员独♥立♥调查
No, sir, three of those cases were commercial robberies...
不 长官 其中三起是商店劫案...
so we sent those downtown to CID.
我们交给了市里的刑侦局
My people had responsibility...
我的人的责任是...
God damn it, Marvin!
该死 Marvin
Did you just invoke the word "responsibility"...
你刚刚用"责任"这个词...
to explain why you didn't get on top of this shit?
来解释为什么你搞不定这事?
Did you just do that? I don't think you know what the word means.
你刚刚这么说? 我不认为你明白这个词的意思
When I look at the 24's and plainly see...
尤其当我看着24小时报告 痛苦地发现...
that some .38-caliber asshole is raping your entire district...
某个手持点38的混♥蛋♥ 正在你的辖区横行霸道...
all the way from Greenmount to fucking Edison Highway.
从Greenmount一直闹到Edison公路
It's policing like that that makes it possible for us to get hit...
正是这种治安让我们...
with five fucking homicides in a single fucking night, people!
一晚上遭遇五起该死的谋杀 各位
Poor fucking Marvin.
可怜的Marvin
Better him than us, right?
他死总比我们死好 对吧
Based on your testimony, the buy itself will be enough to charge...
基于你的证词 交易本身就可以起诉...
but you get him saying something on tape, it's even better.
不过能让他把话录在带子上就更好了
Are you sure this guy wants to be selling you weight?
你确定那家伙想批给你?
'Cause we don't wanna be forcing this.
我们可不想有强迫的感觉
I been stroking this guy for two months, man.
我磨了他两个月了 伙计
That's not what he asked you.
他问的可不是这个
This guy is ripe and ready, Kima.
那家伙打定主意了 Kima
It ain't no thing.
没问题的
They're about ready.
他们快准备就绪了
You living out of the office, Cedric?
你住在办公室 Cedric?
All right, Drac is depending on you people.
好了 Drac就看你们的了
Mount up.
开工
And find your way home.
安全回来
Look a little light to be an ounce, don't you think?
感觉比一盎司轻了点 你不觉得吗
No, man. Ain't nothing light, it's just settled, is all.
不 伙计 不可能轻 分量足够
All right, man, if it does what it should...
好吧 伙计 如果货真价实...
I'm gonna come back to you for three, maybe four a week.
我每周再回来找你买♥♥三四包
Yeah, that could work.
没问题
We good, then?
那说好了?
We good.
说好了
That's it. Take him down.
可以了 逮捕他
Somebody snitching! Shut the fuck up!
有人告密 闭嘴
Let's go, Lavell.
走吧 Lavell
It's Cutty.
我是Cutty
Was told I could call for help.
有人说我可以打这个电♥话♥求助
What about the Oxbow?
Oxbow如何?
The Oxbow on Laurens, at Fulton.
Fulton小区 Laurens街的Oxbow
All right.
好吧
Damn.
该死
I'm saying, they caught Lavell with, like, a whole ounce.
他们抓到Lavell带了一盎司
Might not be no bail for that much weight.
这个量也许保释不了了
They might just take it federal, run wild on they ass.
他们可能会告上联邦法庭 大张旗鼓
And you know Joey gotta give Lavell's corner to someone, right?
你知道Joey会让别人 管Lavell的街角 对吧
Might be my turn. Our boy won't shut up.
可能轮到我了 这小子就是停不了嘴
Caroline, you say that like it's a bad thing.
Caroline 你说得好像这很糟一样
Let's just hope we're listening to a candidate for elevation.
我们还是期待这被监听的 是会被提拔的候选人吧
Oh, I heard about you, man.
我听说过你 伙计
I hear your name used to ring out.
你的名字以前很响亮
You got something for me?
你是不是有东西给我?
You see where shorty's sitting at right there?
看到那矮子坐的地方了吗
You'll find a little help.
那里有些能帮你的
But when you ready, we got some real work for you, all right?
等你准备好后 会有正事派给你 懂吗
Jesus.
老天
Hey. How you doing?
嘿 你好吗
Okay.
挺好的
We were just talking about you. Really?
我们刚好说到你 是吗
You know Denise, from the sorority. Charles, of course.
你认识妇联的Denise 当然还有Charles
Always a pleasure, Lieutenant. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 警督 很高兴见到你
And I don't think you've met Delegate Watkins.
你大概没会过Delegate Watkins
How do you do? Nice to meet you.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表