剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
All right, all right.
好的 好的
Let's go, Justin. Let's go, Justin!
上 Justin 上 Justin!
Come on, Justin. Let's go, Justin.
加油 Justin 冲啊 Justin
Let's go, Justin. Come on.
冲啊 Justin 加油
Jab, Justin. Gotta jab.
刺拳 Justin 要用刺拳
Hey, we're up. Here it is.
嘿 有来电 准备好
It's me, man. You heard from the fat man?
是我 你有老板的消息吗?
Yeah.
有
We low, right? One mark shy of the mark.
我们没被发现吧? 一个冤大头好像怀疑了
Yeah, it's light. Cherry say it's light.
对 是假的 Cherry说是假的
Tell the man I'm doing what needs done.
告诉老板我必须这么做
All right, I'll tell him.
好的 我会跟他说的
Oh, and that other thing? What?
哦 还有件事? 什么?
Them two hitters you asked after.
你问的两个杀手
He good with it. Not on the phone.
他同意了 别在电♥话♥上讲
That's it.
有了
We got it!
我们等到了!
??
喔
Good work.
好样的
I guess this is pertinent.
我想这算中肯的
Yeah!
没错!
Ain't no need to go back out.
没必要退出
You ain't got to prove nothing.
你不需要证明什么
Shoot, my momma hit me harder than that.
我妈打得还要狠呢
I still got a chance, he getting tired.
我还有机会 他快打疲了
Drink and spit.
喝口水吐掉
Ready. You more than ready, boy.
准备好了 你的状态很好 孩子
You game rooster.
斗士
Let's go, Justin. Hey, Justin.
上啊 Justin 嘿 Justin
Is there an alley entrance?
有其他入口吗?
Boarded up on both sides.
两边都有把守
So we gonna have to go through the front.
所以只能走大门了
That's a change for you, isn't it?
这不是你的作风吧?
You just be ready, Bow Tie.
你准备好就是了 小礼服
You know what I'm talking about?
懂我的意思吧?
Breathe, boy. Breathe.
深呼吸 孩子 深呼吸
Touch gloves.
碰手套
How'd I do? You still got plenty to learn.
我表现怎么样? 你还要多加练习
But on the heart side?
但说真心话?
You did good.
你打得不错
Go on home, soldier. You done for the day.
回家吧 战士 今天好好休息
Oh, I can see it all clearly now.
我现在可算清楚了
Between you and them subcontractors and that motherfucking politician...
你和承包商之间是那该死的官员
y'all had me in a spin, right?
你们把我玩得团团转
Mr. Bell, I don't know... Little man!
Bell先生 我不知道... 小矮子!
We gonna get all this shit sorted out.
我们要解决这件事
And, hey, if the shit don't come up right...
如果事情不对头
one way or another you gonna pay for this shit.
不管怎样 你来承担后果
Look, I understand you're angry
你生气我能理解
but at the same time you can see the progress we've made in here.
但同时你能看到我们的进展
Progress. Now I honestly don't know
进展 说实话我不知道
what passed between you and Senator Davis.
你和参议员Davis之间有什么过节
But if you're unhappy with Clayton's performance...
但你不爽Clayton的表现
then you have to work that out...
你得想办法解决...
Shit. Oh, God.
见鬼 哦 上帝
Oh, God, no.
哦 上帝 不要
Oh, God, no, no...
哦 上帝 不要 不要...
I ain't strapped.
我没有武器
Look, man,
你看 老兄
I ain't involved.
我没关系的了
I ain't involved in that gangster bullshit no more.
我已经跟帮会没关系了
What y'all niggers want, man?
你们想要什么?
Huh? Money?
嗯? 要钱吗?
Is that it?
对吗?
'Cause if it is, man, I can be a better friend to y'all alive.
如果是钱 我活着比死了更有用
You still don't get it, do you?
你还是没明白吧?
Huh?
嗯?
This ain't about your money, bro.
不是要你的钱 老兄
Your boy gave you up.
你的人供出了你
That's right.
没错
And we ain't had to torture his ass, neither.
我们都没有对他严刑逼供
Well, it seem like...
看情形...
I can't say nothing to change y'all minds.
我说什么也改变不了你们的主意
Well, get on with it, mother...
那就来吧 混♥蛋♥...
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表