剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
they bought a lot a folks out with early retirement in Parks and Rec.
公园游憩管理局(一个有综合职能的城建部门)提前买♥♥断了很多人的工龄
I could maybe hook you up with someone to talk to.
我也许可以替你牵牵线
A man at my church is helping the city fill a lot of those jobs.
我去的教堂里有个人就是招这类的
That would be... thank you.
那就... 谢了
Write your number there.
写上你电♥话♥
He'll call you.
他会联♥系♥你
I gotta go.
我该走了
It was good seeing you.
很高兴见到你
Grace.
Grace
Looking at you...
看着你...
What?
怎么
Hurts.
心痛
You shouldn't look then.
那你本就不该看
A food blast will take your mind off it.
食物会让你忘了它
I'd rather my mind on it, Bubs.
我宁可想着它 Bubs
I swear, I'm sick of all of this, man.
我发誓 我厌烦了这一切 伙计
Wondering when I got so old.
真想知道何时能老
Some more mac and cheese, huh?
多给点干酪通心粉吧
Hey, Bubs.
嘿 Bubs
Kima. Hey, Bub.
Kima 嘿 Bub
McNutty, man. My mainest man.
McNutty 伙计 我最要好的朋友
You ready to put some work in? Born ready.
想干点活吗 时刻准备着
Snitching? Fuck that, Bubs. Hey, no, man.
告密? 去他的 Bubs 不 伙计
Better than lifting 500-pound radiators.
总好过搬个500磅的散热器吧
I'm up for these two, Johnny. That's easy money, man.
他们要用我 Johnny 这钱好赚
Come on, let's grab a burger.
走 我们去吃汉堡
You mind if I bang out of here early? I ain't right with this Cole thing.
介意我先闪吗 Cole的事让我不好受
There's gonna be a detectives' wake at Kavanagh's tonight. You gonna come?
今晚会在Kavanagh家吧守灵 你要来吗
I barely knew the guy. You all laying him out at the bar, huh?
我和他谈不上认识 你们打算让他躺在吧台上?
Tradition. Tomorrow night, he goes to the funeral home for family.
老传统 明晚再把他送去殡仪馆让家人陪
Tonight, Ray drinks with the boys.
今晚 Ray要与大家一醉方休
Come on, Bubs. We ain't got all day.
走了 Bubs 我们时间不多
He's up for re-election...
他想参加改选...
and he's never had a single one of his goo-goo bills pass the committee.
但他的改组提案从来没被通过
So, he's got one for all-day kindergarten.
所以他这次想出了全日制幼儿园
I mean who's gonna argue with more kindergarten?
我是说谁会对多几个幼儿园有意见?
I mean, this guy has got a bill...
我的意思是 这家伙的提案
which is the legislative equivalent of kissing a baby.
就相当于法律上认同可以亲吻孩子
So, right, he goes to his chairman, pleads his case and says...
然后他去见主席 呈上议案并说...
"You know, this don't go through, I'm torched...
"你知道 这个再不通过 我就完了..."
"and I'm going to be back in that hardware store, mixing paint."
"就得回到五金商店调漆去"
So, the chairman takes pity and agrees. He gets the bill to the floor.
主席很同情他 就同意了 将议案提上议程
But the house speaker, he hates this bill.
但议长讨厌这项议案
So, it gets loved to death, you know.
所以它生不逢时
Slap on an amendment for another $150 million in costs subsidies, handouts
还有另一项耗资1亿5千万的 补助金 接济品的修正案
and the bill goes down in flames.
而那项议案岌岌可危
122 to 10. The delegate, he can smell those paint cans.
122对10 那个代表... 他都快闻到油漆罐的味道了
And the chairman says, "Hey, sorry, brother.
主席说"抱歉了 哥们"
"I fought like a tiger for that bill."
"我为这议案已经拼劲全力了"
With friends like that... You want friends? In this racket?
这算什么朋友... 干这行你想找朋友?
Get a dog.
养条狗吧
What? Look, we're real busy.
什么 听着 我们真的很忙
I need to talk to him. I gave him the message.
我要跟他谈 我会传话给他
Look, just tell him it's Donette. You're sure he knows you?
听着 告诉他我是Donette 你确定他认识你?
Yeah, he know who the fuck I am.
对 他知道我他妈是谁
Yo, String, she said... Not now.
嘿 String 她说... 现在不行
Look, he say not now. I got to go.
听着 他说现在不行 我要挂了
Marlo? It's a problem, String.
Marlo? 他是个麻烦 String
Club soda and lime.
酸橙苏打水
You'll never get there that way.
你这样可达不到目的
Get where?
什么目的
Excuse me.
失陪
How the hell was I to know the Mayor was gonna put the screws to you?
我怎么知道市长会让你当替罪羊
You read the paper? I look like shit.
看过报纸了? 我真是灰头土脸
Hey, you got your class.
嘿 至少你的培训班有了
And probably scored points with Royce out of sheer loyalty, right?
还很可能让Royce市长看到了 你的赤胆忠心 不是吗?
We are police.
我们...是警♥察♥
So no lies between us.
所以我们之间不说谎
He wasn't the greatest detective
他不是最好的警♥察♥
and he wasn't the worst.
但也不是最差的
He put down some good cases and he dogged a few bad ones.
他破过一些案子 也搞砸过一些
But the motherfucker had his moments. Yes, he fucking did.
但这混球也风光过 对 没错
You remember the Mississippi extradition?
你们记得Mississippi引渡案吗
The arson murders? Right.
Arson谋杀案? 对
He brought that case home.
他查了个水落石出
And the triple at the after-hours over on Hudson Street...
还有Hudson街三尸案...
that was Ray Cole at his best.
那是Ray Cole的最佳杰作
And Fayette Street in '93, the drug wars.
还有93年Fayette街的毒品大战
He took a lot of hot corners and cooled them.
他端了不少街角 平息了一切
Yes, indeed.
是的 没错
He won as much as he lost.
他毁誉参半
Much as any of us.
跟我们一样
For Christ's sake, Hugh, play the fucking song, already.
看在上帝的份上 放那该死的歌♥吧
Did he piss off a wife or three?
他惹恼过的老婆是一个还是三个?
No fucking doubt.
毫无疑问
I think the last one actually kind of got used to him, thank God.
我想最后一个总算习惯了他吧 谢天谢地
Did he say the wrong shit now and then?
他有没有满嘴胡言过
Did he bust balls and cheat on his taxes...
他有没有耍过人 逃过税...
and forget to call his mother and fuck the wrong broad...
忘了给老妈打电♥话♥ 上错女人
for the wrong fucking reason every now and then?
借着一些狗屁理由?
Who fucking doesn't? Christ!
老天 谁他妈没有过呢!
Was he as full of shit as every other sad-sack motherfucker
他是否和其他Baltimore警♥察♥局
wearing a badge of Baltimore City Police?
带着徽章的草包一样废呢
Abso-fucking-lutely.
他妈的就是!
His shit was as weak as ours, no question.
他跟我们一样废 毫无疑问
But Ray Cole stood with us...
但Ray Cole跟我们一块...
all of us...
和所有的人...
in Baltimore...
在Baltimore...
working, sharing a dark corner of the American experiment.
工作着 分享着"美国实验"里的一个阴暗角落
He was called.
他接受召唤
He served.
他服务于民
He is counted.
他是条好汉
Old King Cole. Old King Cole!
老Cole王 老Cole王
I'm sorry, but I gotta get these guys home.
对不起 但我要送小家伙们回家了
But all things considered, I think they did pretty well.
但总的来说 他们表现挺好
They were great. And you were great, really, Jen.
他们很棒 你也很棒 真的 Jen
Besides, I think they got all the family shots they need.
再说 我想他们拍到够多的家庭照了
So, you'll be a while, though, huh? unhum.
你还得再待会 是吧? 嗯哼
Got to work the crowd, you know.
再去招呼一下大家 你知道
Make them think I'm worthy of their faith. You are...
让他们觉得我值得他们信任 你值得...
Well, thank you. Most of the time.
谢谢 大部分时间是吧
Bitch.
小坏蛋
Not too late if you can help it, okay?
能早走就别太晚了 好吗
Jimmy.
Jimmy
Shit is fucked.
什么鬼世界
You fucking wake up like any other day.
他妈的每天醒来都一个样
You fucking eat
吃饭
and think about bills and dry-cleaning and shit...
想着账单和干洗衣服什么的...
and fucking vacation and your fucking retirement plan and what?
想着假期 退休计划 然后呢
Like that.
就像那样走了
Like that.
就像那样
He checked out of here...
他再回头看看这儿
with you still owing him a clearance on that Omar thing.
你还欠他一宗Omar的案子未结呢
I know, I know. I fucking know.
知道 知道 我他妈知道
Like that.
就像那样
On a fucking Stairmaster.
倒在TMD蹬步机上
On a fucking Stairmaster.
倒在他妈的蹬步机上
Wake up and die right, you cunts.
起来好好死 贱B们
What's going on, man?
怎么样了 伙计?
That whip is pretty. I gotta get me one of them joints one day.
那车真不错 改天我也要给自己搞一辆
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表