剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Freezing my balls off.
我卵蛋都要冻掉了
It ain't so bad. Loosen up.
没那么糟 放松
Couple more months, it's gonna be spring.
再几个月就春天了
Spring, huh?
春天 哈?
Listen,
听着
you gotta realize the bosses did you a favor sending you down here.
你要搞清楚上面把你派来是放你条生路
Citywide to Marine Unit. 7672. Go ahead.
市局呼叫水警队 7672回话 请说
Distress call from a private craft.
私人船只呼救
60-foot white vessel. Engines are dead.
60尺白色船只 引擎熄火
What's the location, Citywide?
事发地点 市局?
In the channel near the bridge.
桥边河道
About 2,000 yards off the Armistead pier.
距Armistead码头约2000码处
10-4, we're responding.
明白 即刻前往
My father used to work there.
我老爸以前在那做事
Beth Steel? In the shipyards there, yeah.
Beth钢厂? 对 就是造船厂那儿
I had an uncle who was a supervisor there.
我叔叔以前在那儿做监管员
Got laid off in '78, though.
不过78年就失业了
'73 for my dad.
我爸是73年
Party boat? Pretty one, yeah.
派对船? 嗯 还不错
More than one engine, right?
应该不止一个引擎不是吗
Probably an electrical problem.
也许是电器故障
Is that a police boat?
那是水警船?
How are you tonight? Good to see you.
你今晚怎样 很高兴见到你
Henry, how are you?
Henry 最近可好
Drink? No, thanks.
来一杯? 不 谢谢
You're the Captain? Yeah.
你是船长? 对
Harbormaster? No, City Police.
港务局的? 不 市警
So you're dead in the water?
你们发动不了了?
Think it's the starter.
我想是启动装置的问题
You're not a mechanic, are you? Me? No.
你不是技师吧 我? 不是
I can't tell the aft from the stern.
我连船头船尾都分不清
Best I can offer you is a tow line.
我顶多能帮你拖个船
Claude, looks like they're gonna need a pull.
Claude 看来我们得用拖的了
104, we'll tow to Henderson's. That'll work.
明白 我们把它拖到Henderson码头 可以
Any chance you can hold off on bringing us in?
你能不能晚点再带我们回去
Lot of partying going on now.
派对正开着呢
I wouldn't wanna cut it short for a little engine trouble.
我不想因为一点引擎问题就败兴而归
You're in the shipping channel.
你们拦在河道上
You tow us somewhere out of the way,
你可以把我们拖离河道
and the band plays on a while longer.
让乐队多奏一段
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第二季 第一集 风生水起
...because you see what I'm saying, right?
...因为你知道我在说什么 对吧
I mean, three years in auto theft and I didn't learn anything.
我是说 我缉拿赃车三年却一无所获
I didn't care.
我没兴趣
I'm telling you, I didn't even wanna be a police anymore.
我告诉你 当时我甚至不想干警♥察♥了
I honestly didn't.
我说真的
I think that was why I shot up my car like I did.
我想就为这个我才开枪打我的车
But this thing we did on Barksdale,
但我们在Barksdale案中做的工作
the wiretap and all...
窃听还有其他那些...
that felt like something.
那些才有意义
That felt like something I wanna do.
那些才是我想干的
So I was thinking,
所以我想
you know, narcotics, maybe.
你知道 也许我能去缉毒科
Major, you want this stuff where?
警长 这东西放哪
Just in here. Up against the wall over there.
就这儿 那边靠墙放
If there aren't any openings in the regular narcotics shift...
如果缉毒科那边没空缺...
maybe assets forfeiture or something like that.
查抄科也成
Easy. Everything breaks.
轻点 东西要摔坏了
I mean, with this Barksdale thing...
我是说 在Barksdale案中...
Lester Freamon had us deep into the money.
Lester Freamon领着我们查资金
Real deep.
查得很深
We could've seized real estate,
我们本可以查抄房♥产
cash, vehicles, all kinds of stuff.
现金 车辆还有其他的东西
If the bosses, I mean, if command had let that case go forward.
如果上面 我是说 如果指挥部让我们查下去
We were on it.
立马就能行动
Look at that. It's the dove.
看这个 和平鸽
Right.
是啊
So what do you think? What do I think?
那你怎么想 我怎么想
I think--
我想...
you're gonna take the Sergeant's Exam next month.
你下月参加警司考试
And because I have Andy Krawczyk's ear...
因为我能跟Andy Krawczyk通通气...
and because he has City Hall's ear...
而他能跟市政厅通气...
you're gonna make Sergeant.
你的警司做定了
Then you're gonna come out here to the Southeast...
接着你过来东南区...
where, because I'm your father-in-law...
在这儿 有你岳父我...
you're gonna be assigned a daytime shift
你就能到一个太平的部门
in a quiet sector.
干日班
Then you're gonna take the Lieutenant's Exam
接着你再参加警督考试
where you'll also score high.
同样会拿高分
I don't want to make rank.
我对警衔没兴趣
I want to work cases. Good cases.
我想查案 大案
Roland.
Roland
Listen to me.
听我说
You did good with the drug thing.
毒品案中你表现不错
You buckled down, you did the work.
你全力以赴完成了分内事
And except for that thing with the Grand Jury...
除了大陪审团那破事...
you helped take some of the stink off yourself.
你给自己洗清了不少名誉
Now if you'll just shut up and listen to me...
如果你现在能闭上嘴好好听我说...
you might actually have a career in this department.
你在局里才可能仕途顺畅
This radio ain't working that well.
这收音机不怎么好使
We're losing it.
是我们快收不到了
We're losing the station, man.
是我们快收不到电台了
What you mean?
什么意思
We done gone so far from Baltimore, we're losing the station.
我们离Baltimore很远了 就要收不到那电台了
Try a Philly station or some shit like that.
试试费城的电台吧
The radio in Philly is different?
它在费城的频率不一样?
Nigger, you gotta be fucking with me, right?
小子 你搞笑吧你?
You never heard a station outside of Baltimore?
你就没听过Baltimore之外的电台?
I ain't never left Baltimore except that Boys' Village shit one day.
除了进少管所那次 我从没离开Baltimore
And I wasn't trying to hear no radio up in that bitch.
在那烂地方我也不会想听广播
Come on, man. You're killing me. Stop.
拜托 伙计 难听死了 别转了
It's been perfect tomato weather out there.
"今天是个种番茄的好天气"
These wonderful hot, humid days,
"又湿又热"
and then rain at night.
"晚上还会下雨"
This a Philly station? How the fuck would I know?
这是费城的电台? 我他妈怎么知道
Why would anybody wanna leave Baltimore? That's what I'm asking.
怎么大家都想离开Baltimore呢 实在想不通
Yo, that be the exit. Take that shit.
嘿 出口到了 走那边
So far they on it.
目前为止还挺上道
Ahoy, matey.
喂 老朋友
The girls always tell me about the little man in the boat.
女孩们常说什么船上的小子
Now I know who they talking about.
现在我算明白她们在说什么了
Come on board, man.
上来伙计
Come on, I wanna show you. Fuck, no.
上来 让你看看 靠 不上
What's the matter? The Bunk can't swim.
怎么了 Bunk我不会游泳
I ain't too good at floating, either.
也不太擅长浮在水上
So what brings you to the water's edge?
那什么风把你吹到水边来了
Ilene Nathan called.
Ilene Nathan给我打电♥话♥
Gant case is coming up in four weeks.
Gant的案子还有四周开庭
She wants to start doing preliminaries on our witnesses.
她要给证人做些准备工作
That means the old lady from the projects, which is no problem.
也就是说 公房♥区的老太问题不大
And your man Omar, who's in the wind.
而你的人Omar不知所踪
You got a line on Omar, Jimmy?
你有Omar的消息吧 Jimmy?
Well, he's not to starboard.
哦 他不在右舷
That's port, fool.
那叫左舷 傻帽
How the fuck would you know?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道
Come on.
拜托
Let me buy you lunch and we can think on this shit together.
午餐我请 然后我们一起想想怎么办
I leave, I gotta tell my Sergeant.
要走得先跟我队长说一声
That reminds me.
这倒提醒了我
Landsman wants his $10.
Landsman要讨回他的10美元
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表