剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
That shit was worse than fuckin' pathetic.
那熊样 说他可怜都他妈算抬举他了
Yo, that's Marlo.
哎 那是Marlo
Get on yo'burner, man.
快用手♥机♥通话吧
Got a line on him. The number one? Where at?
有一条线在跟他通话 一号♥么? 在哪
Tall man says to tell y'all to soldier up.
高个儿说 告诉大家都武装起来
They up at the rim shop. Yeah, all right.
他们冲着车圈店去了 好的
Boss, you okay?
头儿 你还好么?
What you want?
有什么事?
Slim said they got their eye on Marlo.
Slim说他们已经盯住Marlo了
I'm just sayin', you know, all the boys, they all waitin'on you.
我只是想说 你知道的 所有的小弟们 他们都在等你下令呢
Go ahead, man.
行动吧
I'm behind you.
我随后就到
What else you need from us, Deputy?
副局长 您还要我们做些什么?
City Hall wants the bulldozers through here
市政厅要我们用推土车铲平这里
at dawnand then fencing all around the site.
黎明前搞定 再把这地方用围网全部拦起来
Winchester Homes and the Koppers plant as well.
温切斯特之家和Koppers发电厂也一样
We got it.
我们这就去办
Come tomorrow, the television reporters
明天 那些电视记者来的时候
get nothing they can stand in front of.
让他们站在这儿什么也没得看
'Scuse me, Deputy, sir, we found a body.
打扰了 副局长 长官 我们找到一具尸体
Any trauma?
有什么伤口吗?
Can't tell for sure with all the rat bites.
看不出来 全身都被老鼠咬烂了
Take him to OCME in a jail wagon.
开辆囚车来把他送去医疗检验总部
I don't want the fuckin' reporters seeing any ambos.
不要让那些操蛋记者看见任何救护车的影子
Shit.
靠
He just landed. Him plus one.
他刚刚下车 他和另一个人
Got it. Sit tight.
收到 坐好了
That makes how many?
加上他们有多少个了?
Including Barksdale, Sydnor counted ten in
包括Barksdale在内 Sydnor已经数到有十个人进去
and one comin'out, so that's ten at least.
有一个正走出来 所以至少有十人
2301 to KGA.
2301呼叫调度中心
Go ahead, 2301.
2301请说
We need QRT to meet us at our 20 for a search and seizure.
我们需要快速反应小组与我们在此处会合 进行搜查和拘捕
Location has multiple suspects and may contain automatic weapons.
该处有多名疑犯并可能携有自动类武器
Ten-four.
收到
Word travels fast, huh?
传得真快啊
Shit.
靠
Burrell called Johns Hopkins personally this morning.
Burrell今早亲自打电♥话♥给Johns Hopkins
Dragged your name into the gutter.
诋毁你的名声
Johns Hopkins doesn't need the notoriety.
Johns Hopkins不想搞臭自己
The chief academic officer of a major research university
一所著名的研究大学的学院总长官
doesn't want to hear that some new hire makes up the rules as he goes along.
不想在他就任期间 见到一些新招聘的人乱定规矩
Yeah, Colvin. mm. Yeah, Major, you're on first.
我是Colvin 警长 你排在头一个
COMSTAT tomorrow.
明天的报告会
I'm up.
我准备好了
Y'all taking a door?
你们都守着一个门?
Where's tactical?
战术小组呢?
I called for QRT.
我叫来了快速反应小组
You ain't heard?
你没听说么?
They're a little busy tonight tearin'down Colvin's fuck up.
他们今晚在忙着把Colvin 惹上麻烦的那片地方铲平呢
With all that goin'on, you're lucky you even got us.
有那么多事情发生 你还能有我们来帮忙已经算幸运的了
Who he hittin' on this?
他这是在整谁呢?
Avon Barksdale and crew.
Avon Barksdale及其同伙
I fuckin' told you he was out. Did i fuckin' tell you?
我他妈的告诉过你他肯定出狱了 我是不是他妈的告诉过你?
I fuckin' told her.
我早他妈的告诉过她
For more than four weeks, the Baltimore Police Department...
超过四个星期以来 巴尔的摩警♥察♥局...
surrendered portions of the police district to the drug trade.
拱手将警方辖区让给出来做毒品交易
By tomorrow, the story goes national and Washington reacts.
到明天 这件事会传遍全国 华盛顿将做出回应
Save the best questions for Tony Gray.
把最好的问题留着给Tony Gray
He needs to shine even more than you.
他比你更需要披上光环
I can't believe he wants us to knock.
我真没想到他会让我们去敲门
Well, you can' flush guns, now, can you?
你现在反正是不能刷枪管了吧
Well, fuck that. What if they open up on us?
我靠 万一他们开门 跟我们撞个正着怎么办?
These guys are at war with another crew.
这些家伙在跟另一伙人开战呢
We go chargin'in there, chances are we will get lit up.
我们要是冲进去 肯定会中招的
Yo, B.
哎 B哥
Sham sayin'that Charles sayin'they still up at the rim shop.
Sham说Charles说 他们仍然在车圈店那儿呢
Marlo, his boy Chris, and Vinson, they still eatin'
Marlo和他的手下Chris还有Vinson 他们还在吃东西
but the rest of the muscle, they rolled out.
但是其他的打手 他们都跑掉了
Police.
警♥察♥
No.
不
Not the police.
不能对警♥察♥用这个
Narco's out back too. Shit.
缉毒警也在后面呢 靠
Let us in? We know you're in there.
让我们进去 我们知道你在那儿
Fucking nigga. shit.
死黑鬼 我靠
Open the door, you fucking cocksucker Fucked up, man.
开门 你他奶奶的鸟人 真♥他♥妈♥的要命
Y'all ask me, y'all ugly ass niggers shouldn't be in here fucking around
你们都来问我 你们这帮狗♥杂♥种♥们 就不应该在这里搞事
with all these guns and shit, you know what I'm talking about?
还拿着这么些枪啊刀啊的 你们知道我在说什么嘛?
Open it.
开门
Come on, Avon. Enough with this shit. Open the fucking door.
别磨蹭了 Avon 少来这套 赶紧把这破门给开开
Open the fucking door, you cocksuckers.
警♥察♥ 快他妈的打开门 王八蛋
Police
警♥察♥
On the floor!
趴地上!
Search warrant
搜查令在此
I'm clean, man.
我没犯法啊
Open the fucking door.
把门他妈的给我打开来
Get down.
跪下 跪下
Face that shit tight. Greggs. I'm opening up.
老老实实对着那儿 Greggs 我去开门
That'd be mine.
那个是我的
In fact, all that's mine.
事实上 全部都是我的
You got a law degree?
你难道考了法律文凭么?
Take him.
把他带走
You fall on the parole violation. No matter whatever else happens
你已经违反了假释条例 不管有没犯别的什么事都没关系
you do every day of what's left of your seven without seeing a jury.
你要坐满七年刑期剩下的每一天 无权上诉
Maybe even conspiracy to murder.
可能还要连带上合谋杀人罪
We take this federal,
我们把这案子送到联邦法♥院♥
see if we can get you ten to life...no parole.
看能不能给你判个十年至终生监禁没得保释
Whatever.
随你们便
Shit, you only do two days no how. That's the day you go in.
靠 不管怎么样就只有两天服刑期 你进去的那天
And the day you come out.
还有你出来的那一天
Yeah, well, here's the warrant.
是嘛 喏 这是搜查令
You read it slow.
你慢慢看吧
In between them two days, give you something to think on.
在那两天之间 这能给你一些事情去好好琢磨
Damn.
靠
Missed our shot.
错过我们的开枪机会了
Roll, man.
走人吧
You bend over for us, or I swear to God
你要是不乖乖地屈服 我对天发誓
I will spend what's left of my career
只要我在位 我就会不留余力地
shitting on every last supervisor in your district.
搞臭你辖区里的每一个主管
From shift commanders down to sector sergeants,
上至主管指挥官下至小分队长
not one of them will have any rank at all
让他们一个都别想得到晋升的机会
if we hear so much as a bark out of you.
所以你还是不要跟我们放狗屁的好
Look, my people saw this as a tactical deployment only.
听我说 我的手下只是把这事 当做是一次战略调度而已
The responsibility is mine alone.
这事完全是我一个人的责任
Well, you won't fall alone
落马的不会只有你一个人
unless you're willing to fall exactly as we want you to.
除非你愿意完全按我们所要求的方式落马
After COMSTAT, you go to retirement services and drop papers,
报告会后 你去退休服务处递交申请
going out at a lieutenant's grade
以警督的级别离任
That's right, you're busted back. We can't take your EOD away
没错 你被降级了 我们不能改变你的退休日期
but you're not going out on a major's pay.
但你不能拿着警长的薪水离任
I can retire before you bust me.
我可以在你们降我的级之前退休
I got vacation time enough to make my 30.
我的假期够我完成30年的工龄的了
Fuck your vacation time.
去你的假期吧
You're out today, at the lower grade.
你今天就得以低一级别离任
That's against the goddamn contract.
这样做他妈的是违反合同
What part of bend over didn't you understand?
你到底明不明白什么叫屈服啊?
Avon locked up?
Avon被关起来了?
With most of his muscle, yeah.
跟大部分他的手下一起 没错
Good day to get back out on them corners, ain't it?
这岂不是大好的时机 去把他们的地盘占回来?
Make some money.
赚点钱吧
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表