剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Your name come up in a murder beef, man, they gonna pull your parole.
你已经身上有命案 他们会撤回假释的
Let me take care of this.
这事交给我处理吧
We was thinking, man, me and Cutty you know what I'm saying,
我们考虑着 就我跟Cutty
we could hit at them ourselves, man. That way there won't be no fuck-ups.
我俩动手就行 这样不就不会出事了
Look, you two niggas get on it, man.
听着 这事就交给你们两位了
And get it right.
好好干
You see how shit have to be handled, man?
看到我怎么管事了吗 嗯?
The game is the fucking game. Period.
就该是这么玩的 就这样
Same as it ever was.
一贯的风格
I don't know though, man. I mean...
我 我也说不好 老兄
I mean...I don't know,
我是说... 我也不知道
I was just down the way with one of our young'uns on Vincent Street
我才去找在Vincent大街的几个年轻人谈过
where they got the, you know, the empty houses over there.
他们在那有几间空房♥
And they got crews over there...
而且他们也有人在那
twirling dope and coke like the shit was candy.
卖♥♥迷幻药和可♥卡♥因♥就跟卖♥♥糖似的
Kids with a lemonade stand. It's a different world down there.
现在小孩都有卖♥♥柠檬水的摊子 这世道已经变了
Like the cops was just standing around like that shit was...
那些条子也就袖手旁观 好像这种事情是...
legal.
合法的
I mean...every day.
我是说 每天都是如此
Now, that shit was business.
贩毒就跟做生意一样
What you saying, man? What's up?
你刚说什么? 什么?
Nothing, man.
没事
Nothing at all.
啥也没
Our CI tells us those are Stringer's people.
线人告诉我们那是Stringer的人干的
You want us to be about bodies, now we are.
你不是让我们查死人么 现在查到了
We had this kid, Marlo, working for Stringer but that might be wrong.
原以为那小孩Marlo是给Stringer卖♥♥命的 但可能并非如此
He might be going to war for those corners.
他现在可能因为占地盘跟人开战
Let me be clear.
再说明白点
This is no longer about Stringer Bell...
现在不要搞Stringer Bell
or Kintel fucking Williamson or any of them.
Kintel Williamson或其它什么人 也不要
What is my rank, Detective Greggs?
我的官衔是什么 Greggs探员?
My rank! Lieutenant, sir.
我的官职 警督 长官
What is my rank, Detective McNulty?
我是什么官职 McNulty探员?
If you can't remember that much,
如果你们要是记不清楚
then you can go the hell back to narcotics.
那你们就继续调查毒品去吧
And you can go to whatever the hell unit will still have you.
什么地方收留你们 就卷铺盖走人吧
Now get the fuck out of my office.
从我办公室滚出去
Your message said you'd be here.
你的消息说你会在这
Still, kind of thought it'd be one of your minions showed up in the flesh.
但是我还是觉得会是你的小喽啰出现在这里
You called on some of my people's people.
你找了我的人的家人
I was just working.
我只是在工作而已
Doing what a man is supposed to do.
干我该干的事
Well, I know you been busy.
我知道你一直忙
Caught some talk from them young men you rousted over there on the West Side.
这话是你从几个被从西区赶出来的 小年轻那听到的
That was about a gun belonged to a police.
我在查警用枪丢失的案子
Yeah, caught some talk about that, too.
对 这我也听说了
This here, it's about something else.
我来这 是为了别的事情
Girl by the name of Tosha who got her head blown off in a firefight.
有个叫Tosha的姑娘在枪战中被人爆了头
If you're not here to cooperate, then why are you here?
如果你不打算合作 那你干嘛来?
Okay, I could just pull up that other girl from your squad.
那好 到时候我会从你那里扽个姑娘出来
She ain't gonna talk to you.
她才不会跟你说什么
Ain't nobody gonna talk to you.
没人会跟你讲什么
I just came here to make that clear, man.
我过来就是这意思
Ain't no thing.
无所谓
'Cause I already got me an eyeball wit.
反正我已经有一个目击证人了
You do?
真的?
I don't know about that.
我不相信啊
Old Bruiser, he be blind behind that fortified half the time.
老Bruiser基本上啥都看不见
Shit, you gonna have to dry him out just to get him on the stand.
你要想让他出来指认 可得费口舌了
Besides, he done had a change of heart to that story.
再说 他已经准备改口供了
That's what I heard anyway.
那都是我听说的
Shit, past that, y'all gonna have to call this one of them...
靠 不说了 这事儿也算是那种...
cost-of-doing-business things y'all police be talking about all the time.
你们警♥察♥最近常说的那种 "犯事儿的代价"的案子吧
You feel me?
明白我意思吗?
No taxpayers.
不纳税的那种
Shoot, the way y'all look on things,
操 在你们看来
ain't no victim to even speak on.
这就没有什么受害人
Bullshit, boy. No victim?
你放屁 没人受害?
I just came from Tosha's people, remember?
我刚从Tosha家人那回来 还记得么?
All this death, you don't think that ripples out?
你不觉得这些命案最后都会水落石出么?
You don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about.
我说什么你是不是都听不懂啊
I was a few years ahead of you at Edmondson.
我早你几年进的Edmondson
But I know you remember the neighborhood, how it was.
但你应该还记得那环境曾经如何
We had some bad boys for real.
那有几个十足的混球
Wasn't about guns...
那时候跟枪没啥关系
so much as knowing what to do with your hands.
最多也就是赤手空拳玩玩
Those boys could really rag.
那些人真够混的
My father...
我父亲
had me on the straight.
对我严加管教
But, like any young man, I wanted to be hard, too.
但跟其它年轻人一样 我也想混帮派
So I'd turn up at all the house parties where the tough boys hung.
所以我就跟那群混人聚到一起了
Shit, they knew I wasn't one of them.
见鬼 他们知道我不是他们那一类人
Them hard cases would come up to me and say
几个混人过来跟我说
"Go home, schoolboy, you don't belong here."
"小子 回家去吧 你不属于这里"
Didn't realize at the time what they were doing for me.
我都没意识到 那个时候 他们其实是帮了我
As rough as that neighborhood could be...
就算周围再乱
we had us a community.
我们也有自己的社区
Nobody, no victim, who didn't matter.
没人丢命 相安无事
And now all we got is bodies...
而现在这到处都是尸体
and predatory motherfuckers like you.
还出了像你这样的畜生
And, out where that girl fell, I saw kids acting like Omar.
而就在那姑娘丧命的地方 我看那群孩子都学着Omar的狠劲儿
Calling you by name. Glorifying your ass.
喊着你的名字 要以你为荣
Makes me sick, motherfucker, how far we done fell.
妈的 真让我恶心 我们都堕落到这种地步了
$25,000. You don't need more than that to get it done.
2万5 这就足够搞定的
The fuck you say?
你刚他妈说啥?
I'm just telling you how they do down at zoning and permits.
我刚跟你说了他们得如何搞定审批
They know you got a general contractor...
他们知道你已经签了大包
and his people out there sitting on they ass.
而且他的人却坐视不管
They know you paying twice that every week they sit.
他们也知道 多等一周 你就会多付他们一倍的钱
$25,000 gets me the permits?
要2万5才能拿到许可?
$20,000 gets you the permits.
那2万是给你拿许可用的
$5,000 is for me for bribing these downtown motherfuckers.
另外5千是我拿去贿赂城里那群废人用的
I mean, I'm the one got to risk walking up
我说 把钱塞到那群贼人手里的是我
to these thieving bitches with cash in hand, right?
是我在铤而走险 没错吧?
I'm telling you, String...
告诉你 String
the people running the city nowadays...
现在那些掌管城市运行的人
they make the last bunch look sanctified.
他们看着挺像那么回事
I mean, this some shameful shit.
那些全是扯淡
Permits come when?
许可什么时候下来?
Monday. Latest.
最迟周一
Cut, that's him.
Cut 就是他
Fool.
白♥痴♥
Yo, I know that nigga, man. Yeah?
嘿 我认识那厮 老兄 真的?
Owe me money, actually. Yeah?
还欠着我钱呢 是不是啊?
She ain't say it like that.
她可不是这么说的
No, she say it like she wanna get pregnant and shit.
不 她说还想要怀上什么的
Hold on. You all right?
等等 你没事吧?
Damn!
见鬼
I opened up too early, man. I stepped on your shot.
我枪开早了 老兄 堵了你的机会了
Come on, let's roll.
走 闪人
Hey, yo, there go five-o right there, yo.
嘿 那来了几个条子
Yeah, I know. It's nothing.
我知道 没事
Huh?
嗯?
The cops be letting niggas grind down here.
条子让我们贩毒来着
It's all... Get the fuck out of here, little hoppers.
全都是... 赶紧滚 你们这群小矬子
Get the fuck out of here, son.
滚一边去 小子
Who are these little niggas?
这群小东西是干嘛的?
Hey, yo, what if they lock us up?
嘿 要是他们把我们抓起来怎么办?
I hope y'all got toothbrushes.
希望你们都带牙刷了
'Cause down in Boys' Village you know what I'm saying,
这里可不是什么男孩村 知道么
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表