剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
yeah. Yo, look here, man.
好吧 看这里
You see the new heavy bags?
看到新的练习袋了?
Look, freestanding, man.
看 立式的
All you gotta do is add water.
你只需加水
Then you got speed bags, right there, right?
还有速度球 就在这里 看见没?
You got this headgear right here. It's new.
这里还有新式头盔
Look, protect the cheek and the chin, you know?
可以保护脸颊和下巴
And I know I can go around and collect a dollar here and a dollar there.
我可以四处筹款 这里借点 那里借点
But I'm trying to put together a select group of people, right?
但我要组一支精良的团队
I call them my Gold Circle Club...
我叫它"金环俱乐部"
and they gonna make a substantial contribution...
他们能做出巨大的贡献
and just get this thing rolling right.
还能让资金运转起来
I mean, I'm gonna put their name and picture up on the wall in the gym.
我要把他们的名字和照片 贴到拳击馆的墙上
What, you trying to get me to join a club?
你想让我加入你的俱乐部?
No, man, I'm just saying.
不是 我只是想说
There's all sorts of levels.
里面有各种等级
We got the, the Silver Club, we got the Bronze Club.
我们有"银环" 还有"铜环"
Man, for motherfuckers who really don't want to dig that deep.
针对那些不想深入学习的小子
Come on, man, check it out.
想想吧 老弟 看这里
No, man, I ain't got no time for this bullshit, man.
不必了 我没时间听你这些废话
And you know I don't want my fucking name and face on no damn wall.
你知道我不想 让自己的名字和脸出现在墙上
You crazy, nigga?
你疯了吗?
How much money you talking about?
到底要多少钱?
$10,000.
1万美金
See him go through all that for $10,000?
就为了1万费这么多口舌?
Man, Slim, go get him $15,000 cash, man.
Slim 给他取1万5现金
Yo...
喂...
Shit.
见鬼
All right. Later, man. yeah.
好了 回见 好
Hey, you take care of them little niggas, you hear?
喂 照顾好那帮小鬼 听到了吗?
Yeah, no doubt, bro.
一定会的 兄弟
Yeah. Yo, you talk to him?
喂 喂 你跟他谈了吗?
Fat man wanna parlay.
胖子想要连本带利
All right, you good. Hook me up.
好吧 保重 即时联♥系♥
Yeah, all right.
好的
You check out what I sent you?
看到我给你的东西了?
Yeah, your information's good.
是的 你的消息不错
So, we can talk on the real side now, huh?
现在我们能坦诚相待了吗?
Tell your man I'm good for tomorrow.
告诉你的人我明天可以来
Yo, I'll hit you back.
好 我再打给你
Now we're cooking. Cutting butter with a hot knife.
现在成了 势如破竹啊
Next time Stringer Bell takes a call off the base line, he's ours.
下次Stringer Bell接到端线电♥话♥ 我们就能瓮中捉鳖
Game over.
游戏结束
So, it ain't what it might seem to you.
所以不是你想的那么简单的
That man there is my brother.
那个人是我兄弟
But if it keep on like it been, then...
但如果一直这样 那么...
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
You got problems?
有麻烦吗?
I stirred up some shit with this Hamsterdam mess.
我和Hamsterdam的事有点瓜葛
That's 'cause you was behind that...
因为你是幕后主手
that made me come to you with this.
所以我才会找上你
Look like you and me both trying to make sense of this game.
看来我们俩都在努力弄清这场游戏
Speak your mind, Russell.
这是实话 Russell
We two good?
我们之间没问题吧?
Yeah.
不对
We got y'all out front. Let's go, P-Square.
我们先出去了 走吧 P-Square
You look healthy.
你气色不错
For a man who was gut-shot.
对中过枪的人来说是这样
You reached out to a third party...
你找了个中间人
who engaged me in the purpose of holding your Towers.
他雇我来管理你的大楼
That third person's word was your word, as he represented you.
中间人的话就是你的话 他代表你
That's right.
没错
And I ran those East Baltimore gentlemen off.
我除掉了巴尔的摩东区的先生们
I held up my end of the agreement...
我自始至终遵守了协议
at least for as long as I was physically able.
至少在我身体健全时
You did.
没错
Your man then set up a meet at Butchie's bar.
接着你的人在Butchie酒吧 安排了见面
Your man told Omar Little that I was responsible for the torture
你的人告诉Omar Little是我
of a young boy who was close to Mr. Little's heart.
折磨了他心爱的男孩儿
Your man, in effect...
你的人其实想...
sought to have me hit.
找人杀我
Omar told you that and you believe that motherfucker?
Omar说的你就信了?
He doesn't strike me as a man who would tell stories.
我看他不像是会编故事的人
Even at the point of dying.
即使以性命相要挟
Shit.
该死
Proposition Joe package.
"Proposition Joe协议"
The inner workings of your organization don't concern me.
你的组织内部与我无关
If there's a way, I mean, if my man...
如果有办法...我的人...
If he made a mistake here,
如果他犯了错
then I'm willing to pay the cost.
我愿意承担责任
How can we fix it?
我们怎么解决?
You want money?
你要钱吗?
Money? Yeah, this is business.
钱? 是的 这是生意上的事儿
Business is where you are now.
你现在是个生意人没错
But what got you here is your word and your reputation.
但你有今天靠的是信誉和名声
With that alone, you've still got an open line to New York.
单这一点 你就可以在纽约重新开始
Without it, you're done.
如果没有 你就玩完了
My man's still on paper.
我的人还在保释期
I can put him in a spot that got heavy artillery.
我能把他安排到重型武器库
I ain't talking about pistols. I'm talking about mini TEC-9s, shotguns,
我指的不是小手♥枪♥ 我说的是TEC-9微冲 散♥弹♥枪♥
they even got grenades in that motherfucker.
他们甚至有手榴弹
That's a automatic fall. So, I'm hoping you could keep that shit to five.
那简直是自寻死路 所以希望你能悠着点
Look, if you hit the joint...
如果你打中了
his people are gonna try and take the rap for it.
他的人会努力承担罪责
They gonna say all that firepower is theirs.
他们会承认都是他们开的枪
So all you gotta do is just hit him with the parole backup.
你要做的就是 在保释犯的掩护下打中他
Look, I can't make no promises.
听着 我保证不了什么
It's gonna be a nickel, at least. Come on, man.
但至少会判五年刑 拜托 老兄
Him and me... I'm gonna do my best, all right?
他和我... 我尽力而为 好吗?
He's always at this place?
他一直待在老巢?
No, he come and go.
不 他会走动
But it's the spot since the war started.
但一旦开战 那里就能找到他
He must have done something to you.
他肯定对你做了什么事
No, it's just business.
不 只是生意而已
Almost forgot. This came in for you last night.
差点忘了 昨晚有人打给你
Said she called your cell phone, but you didn't answer.
她说打你手♥机♥你没接
Had a nice voice. Like a kitty cat.
声音很甜 像小猫咪
We're on.
有通话
He said for you to be there, halfpint. Yeah, okay.
他要你过去等 矮子 行 好的
Stringer Bell, that's him. There it is.
Stringer Bell 就是他 找到了
Yeah, but for how long?
是啊 但能多久?
He could toss that burner at any moment.
他随时都可以扔掉手♥机♥
I got Rhonda, you raise Daniels. Okay.
我找Rhonda 你联♥系♥Daniels 好
Ronnie? Yeah, we're on Stringer's phone. Lieutenant.
Ronnie? 对 我们在Stringer的线上 队长
You should go straight to the judge. I'll meet you there with an affidavit.
你马上去找法官 我拿到宣誓书后去找你
Lester's raising Daniels. McNulty's calling Pearlman.
Lester在联♥系♥Daniels McNulty在和Pearlman通话
Watch that footwork, baby. All right.
注意走位 孩子 好的
Take it to him, now.
现在进攻
Yeah. Take it to him, now.
对 现在进攻
I'm a beast, coach.
没人能打倒我 教练
All right, boy, don't be gloating on it.
好了 别自吹自擂
Yo, when we gonna have some real fights?
我们什么时候开始实战?
You know, one of them tournament things.
你知道 去参加比赛
Yeah, we gladiators, son.
对啊 我们现在是角斗士
Y'all got more fire than skills.
你们的热情高过实力
You ain't ready for no full-blown thing just yet.
你们还不够格参加职业赛
But I don't know, maybe it'd be good for y'all to spar with some boys you don't know.
不过和不认识的对手训练 也许对你们有好处
A nigga step in my house, he getting dropped.
如果有人闯进我家 就会被我摔倒
Yo, I met these fellas at that gym over on Pennsylvania Avenue.
我在宾州大道的拳击馆碰到一帮人
I'll see if they wanna roll through, all right?
我去问问他们想不想参加
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表