剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Ah, shit, I gotta call Tony. I'll get back Atchya.
妈的 我要给Tony打电♥话♥ 我回头再打给你
Alright.
好吧
Well, that's two we heard about.
哦 我们已经听到两件了
What the hell's going on?
发生什么事了
Drug war maybe?
也许是毒品大战?
S'up?
怎么样?
Nothing good, man.
不怎么样
I ain't sleep since I capped his ass.
自从我把他杀了 我就睡不着觉了
Close my eyes, see him layin' there all bloody and shit.
我一闭上眼睛 就看到他 在血泊里的样子
Cheese, man, you did what you had to do.
Cheese 你做了必须得做的
What I thought I had to do.
我自认该做的事
That's Cheese?
那是Cheese?
He was my Dawg, yo.
他是我的"哥们"(狗 两者同音)
Had much love for me, even then.
以前非常爱我
I ain't never gonna find another Dawg like that...
我再也找不到像他这样的了...
well, they payin' for it now.
已经叫他们付出了代价
Mos' def.
一点没错
For months, these assholes show perfect phone discipline.
几个月里 这些混♥蛋♥在电♥话♥里一直口风很紧
Now, they're talking up murders?
现在他们却大谈起了谋杀?
Cheese is only a level below Proposition Joe.
Chesse的地位仅次于Proposition Joe
All of a sudden, this case has legs.
突然之间 案子又有眉目了
Homicide...
杀人...
This is Freamon, major-case.
我是Freamon 专案组
Who's the O.I.C. tonight?
今晚的值班警官是谁?
Hold on for Norris.
我帮你转Norris
Yo, T., T., Man. S'up?
哦 T... T... 发生什么了?
I'm shot, I'm shot.
我中枪了 我中枪了
Aw shit, shit, they comin' back.
哦 妈的 妈的 他们找上门了
Motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Who this?
谁?
Damn.
妈的
Detective Norris.
Norris警探
Ed, this is Lester.
Ed 我是Lester
I hear you're catchin' bodies on the east side.
我听说在东区发现了尸体
You "hear" it? Like what, "probable cause," hear it?
"听说"? 是"捕风捉影"的听说?
Like, "I got something concrete," hear it?
还是"有跟有据"的听说?
Or just, "gas up my head," hear it?
还是"无中生有"的听说?
Like, "I got all the fucking time in the world to jaw with you," hear it?
好比 "我有的是时间跟你撂磕"的听说?
How many bodies you got, Eddie?
你那死了多少人 Eddie?
"How many you got, Eddie?"
"死了多少人 Eddie?"
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
You want me to go up to homicide? No, I got it, I got it.
你需要我去趟凶杀科吗 不用 我去就好
You're the early man on tomorrow, so go home.
你明天值早班 赶紧回家吧
See your kid.
看看你的孩子
I'm telling you, this kid Berman's a fucking wizard.
我告诉你 这个Berman太牛叉了
I mean check it out, right?
我是说 你看看
Six reported auto thefts,
六起举报的汽车窃案
two of which state, "not impossible car was borrowed"
其中两起"不排除被借走的可能"
making four auto thefts, with two unfounded.
于是它们证据不足 不予立案 只剩其余四起
And the prizewinner? Four armed robberies,
而里头最牛叉的呢? 要属四起武装抢劫
two of which complainants state, "too dark to I.D. weapon,
其中两起受害人抱怨说 "天太黑 无法辨认武器"
not impossible knife wasn't a com.."
"不排除是假刀的可能"
He mighta groomed 'em to death. Yeah...
他也许能全整没了 是啊
Wine into water.
苦酒变甘泉啊
There he is.
说曹操 曹操到
Abbadabba Berman.
Abbadabba Berman
The Doctor Atkins of crime.
罪案的"瘦身博士"
Just doing what I'm told.
我只是奉命行事
God, what a beautiful film.
天啊 多美的电影
I couldn't understand a word.
我一个字都听不懂
Oh, honey, you gotta read the subtitles.
哦 亲爱的 你应该看看字幕
Oh shit.
哦 妈的
Y'all go to the movies?
你们都来看电影啦
And you must be the lovely Mrs. Herc.
你一定是可爱的Herc夫人吧
How'd you like your movie?
喜欢你看的电影吗
Okay.
还行吧
Herc and Carver here?
Herc和Carver这两位
They try to snatch us up everyday like...
他们每天都想把我们抓起来
where the shit, who got the shit...
比如问"东西在哪呢" "谁手上藏了"
but they never get nothing.
但是从没找到过
So y'all go to the movies.
所以你们只能来看电影了
Damn.
妈的
Alright then. See ya tomorrow.
就这样吧 明天见
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
On two.
2号♥线
Pick up! Pick up!
接电♥话♥! 接电♥话♥!
Ed, you gotta help me. I can't, now now.
Ed 你得帮帮我 现在不行
So.
那么
So?
什么
Everything good?
都还好吧?
How's that fontanette?
鲁门怎么样了?
Fontanelle.
是卤门
Is it closing up?
要闭合了吗
Won't close for a while.
暂时还不能
Good.
很好
Good?
这算好?
I'm just, I'm just sayin'.
我只是 只是随便说说
Seis hombres, seis dolares.
六个人 六块钱
Seis hombres...
六个人...
I ain't sleep since I capped his ass.
"杀了他之后我就再没睡过好觉"
Close my eyes an' see him layin' there all bloody and shit?
"一闭上眼睛就能 看见他倒在血泊里的样子"
Cheese. Cheese on a platter.
Cheese 磁带里的Cheese
He never talks like that.
他从不这么说话
Now, why would...
为什么现在会...
because all good things come to those who wait.
因为天道酬勤呗
Does McNulty know? I'll raise his ass.
McNulty知道了吗? 我来叫醒他
We'll keep our ears to the wire keep gathering String, no problem.
我们可以继续监听他们的电♥话♥ 搜集有关String的线索 没问题
But if bodies keep falling in the Eastern District,
但是如果东区继续出凶案
we might have to give up this wire tap.
我们可能就得放弃监听了
Now you comin' around?
你现在过来干嘛
Been more than a dam year.
都他妈的一年多了
Looks just like his dad, huh?
长得可真像他老爸
Let me ask you.
我就是想问问你
When you heard Dee was a suicide, what'd you think?
当你听说Dee自杀的时候 你是怎么想的
Hey, little fellow. Come here.
嗨 小家伙 过来
Here's the thing: we got a tip.
是这样的 我们得到消息
And the autopsy report it backs us up.
尸检结果也佐证了它
Can you put him down please?
你能把他放下吗
Sure.
当然了
You know, I'm sorry about your loss.
你瞧 对于他的死我感到很抱歉
He seemed like a pretty decent guy, all things considered.
总的来说 他还算是个好人
So when I found out about this,
所以当我发现这事时
I felt like I owed him...
我觉得是我欠了他的
the last thing I wanted to do was upset you if there was no point to it, so...
我最不想做的就是让你无事生忧
if there's anything I can help with or any questions you need answered...
所以如果有什么可以帮忙的 或者你有想追问的
or whatever.
任何事情
Major, how many people are under your command?
警长 你手下有多少人
278, Sir.
278个 长官
278. And how many felony arrests they make last month?
278个 上月他们一共逮捕了多少重案犯?
Don't bother.
不用看了
You made 16.
16个
16.
才16个
In a month.
在一个月里
Same time period. How many handguns you pick up?
这段时间里 你们缴获了多少手♥枪♥?
All shifts, all sectors...
算上所有班组 所有单位...
once again, don't bother. The answer is none.
再说一遍 不用翻了 答案是零
None.
鸭蛋
You had four bodies last night in how many hours?
昨晚在多少小时内出现了四具尸体?
Shut the fucking book, how many hours?
你♥他♥妈♥地合上笔记 是几小时?
Seven.
七小时
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表