剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I guess your son just got squeezed between the sides.
我猜你儿子不过是正好被夹在中间了
Squeezed between what sides?
夹在什么中间
Look, two years ago...
听着 两年前...
we hung more wire on your brother's crew than AT&T...
我们监听你哥哥的组织的电♥话♥ 比电♥话♥公♥司♥的还多...
and at the end, D'Angelo was this close to flipping giving up everybody, everything.
而最终 D'Angelo差点 就要供出所有人 所有事了
But you know all that, right?
但你也知道 对吧
You were the one who went down to that detention center...
是你去了拘留中心...
and talked your son out of a deal.
劝你儿子别犯傻
I kind of liked your son, you know?
我还有点喜欢你儿子 知道吗
All things considered, he was a pretty decent kid.
总的来说 他是个还算正派的孩子
And it grinds me that no one ever spoke up for him.
没人替他仗义执言让我很不好受
Seems to me that nobody ever will.
而且我看以后也不会有
But, mostly at this point, I'm sorry I bothered his girl...
不过 总的来说 抱歉我打扰了你儿媳...
and I'm sorry she bothered you.
抱歉她又打扰了你
Why go to her?
为什么去找她
Why not come to me first?
为什么不先来找我
Honestly?
说实话吗
I was looking for somebody who cared about the kid.
我是要找真正关心这孩子的人
I mean, like I said,
我的意思是 我也说了
you were the one who made him take the years, right?
是你让他去服刑的 对吧
Red leader to red boys.
红色头子呼叫红孩儿
Red two come in.
红二号♥回话
Cheese steak has a problem, bitch.
起司牛肉三明治很难吃 混♥蛋♥
Save me some fries, yo.
给我留些薯条
You want fries? I suggest you bring some cash up here.
想吃薯条? 带点现钱来吧
Can you believe this?
你相信吗
No muscle, it's all out in the open.
没有打手 一切光明正大的
No, no, no, man. This right here, boy.
不 不 不 伙计 这一切
This too good.
好得有点不真实啦
Hey, yo, this some kind of full-tilt setup, man to catch a master scoundrel.
嘿 这像是某种大套 来逮犯罪大♥师♥的
Capone and whatnot.
Capone或者别的什么人(美国帮派分子)
Boy, they probably got police behind every one of them row house windows.
小子 他们可能 在每个排屋窗子后面都藏了警♥察♥
Hit this? You must be tripping.
打劫这里? 一定会阴沟翻船的
Home, James.
回吧 James
I'm gonna tell you, boy, you better keep your head back in the game...
我告诉你 小子 脑子要融入游戏...
or you gonna land us both in the pokey.
否则你会害咱俩被逮住
What you looking at?
你看什么
You.
你啊
Yeah?
是吗
I like your eyes. They're like cat eyes.
我喜欢你的眼睛 像猫一样
Who you here with?
你跟谁来的
Them.
她们
That's it?
就这样啊
What kind of cat?
什么猫
What?
什么
What kind of cat are my eyes like?
我的眼睛像什么猫
A big cat.
大猫咪
You here with them and no one else?
你跟她们来的 没其他人了?
I said that.
我说过了
You want to dance?
想跳舞吗
Hell, no.
靠 不想
You want a drink?
想喝一杯吗
No, I don't do that neither.
不 也不想
What do you do?
那你想干什么
Gene, this spot I'm telling you about?
Gene 这个我跟你说起过吗
We're talking TB, HIV, syphilis...
我们说的是肺结核 艾滋病 梅毒...
herpes, lice.
疱疹 虱子
It's like a five-acre petri dish.
就像个五英亩的培养皿
You get in there now...
在那里面...
you can run every health program or social program you want.
想运营什么卫生计划和社会计划都成
Hell, every kind of liberal-ass project never got off the page it was written on.
任何自♥由♥主义工程都离不开时代局限性
Jurassic Park.
侏罗纪公园
So, you're saying that this is a sanctioned open-air drug market.
这么说 你是说这是个 获批准的露天毒品交易市场?
No, it's not officially sanctioned. It's more like it's tolerated.
不 没有官方批准 该说是被默许的
That's why we came to you and the Public Health School...
正因此我找上你们和公共卫生学校...
not the City Health Department.
而不是市卫生局
Needle exchange, drug outreach, condoms, HIV testing.
针头交换处 药品服务 避孕套 艾滋检测
Y'all ain't never gonna reach more people in the same spot.
在同一个地方你再找不到更多人了
So if the city doesn't know about it then that makes it...
这么说如果市里不知道这地方 这就...
Complicated.
复杂了
That means temporary.
那意味着临时的
You move it or you lose it, boss.
走了就没了 老大
That was nice.
挺爽啊
It worked for me.
很受用
You free tomorrow?
明天有空吗
Tomorrow?
明天?
You could come back to my crib. Nobody's there but my grandma.
你可以去我家 除了我奶奶没别人
Get us a real bed. Take some time with it.
找张真正的床 慢慢爽
Give me your number.
你号♥码
The reason I'm saying tomorrow, not to push...
我说明天 不是催你...
but day after that I got to go visit my aunt in Florida.
但后天我就要去佛罗里达的姨妈家了
We hook up tomorrow...
我们明天狂欢一把...
I got something real nice to think about on that long-ass bus ride.
长途巴士上我就能慢慢品味了
After you.
你先下
What was it again?
你叫什么来着
Devonne.
Devonne
This guy's running his route every five days.
这家伙每五天都沿相同路线行动
That's a shitload of burners.
买♥♥了很多的一次性手♥机♥
I don't get it.
搞不懂
They were so careful spreading out the purchases up and down the three states...
他们如此小心的奔走三个州买♥♥手♥机♥...
you'd think they'd also switch up rental agencies.
照常理他们租车行也该常更换才对
Maybe the guy felt bad for us.
也许那家伙觉得对不起我们
You got a copier, right?
你有复印件吧
Damn, girl, what, you lose some weight?
靠 美女 怎么你瘦了
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's just a compliment.
夸你呢
Yo, that's Mrs. Omar?
那是Omar夫人?
Yeah, his grandmoms.
对 他奶奶
So what, we jack her and make her talk?
那怎么办 把她抓来逼供?
Fool, she probably got no clue where he lay his head.
笨 她很可能不知道他在哪
No, man, we sit and we wait, right?
不是吧 伙计 我们就坐在这等 对吧
Man, wait on what?
等什么
Stupid motherfucker.
蠢货
Now, see, if we go upstairs, we'll spook him.
你看 我们上楼会吓着他
So he's coming down. All right?
所以等他下来 好吗
Russell Bell.
Russell Bell
I know B&B like I know a thousand other outfits...
我对B&B很了解 就像我了解其他好多公♥司♥一样...
but I don't know him. Why should I talk to him?
但我不认识他 为什么要和他谈
Because Russell's a good man. And he's ready to run.
因为Russell是个好人 他要开始挣大钱了
Then let him run for you.
那就让他跟着你挣大钱吧
Hang on.
等等
Wait a minute, partner.
等等 搭档
I don't think you know who you're dealing with here.
你不知道你在跟谁说话
You know who that is?
你知道他是谁吗
Got your running shoes on? You're in.
跑鞋穿好了吧 搞定了
That's the faucet?
那就是水龙头?
Shit, as far as the federal money's concerned, he's everything.
靠 就联邦资金而言 他就是一切
The faucet, the goose.
水龙头 鹅
What goose? The one that lays them golden eggs.
什么鹅 下金蛋的鹅
Madison Square Garden it ain't.
这儿不是麦迪逊花♥园♥广场 (纽约尼克斯主场)
But it could work.
但也能用
You're gonna need a little help with the cleanup.
你需要人帮你做些清理
I'll piece that together.
我会弄好的
This my trip, man.
这是我的旅途 老兄
Need to go from A to B all by myself.
凡事都要亲力亲为
Am I likely to find less crime,
我是可能发现更少的犯罪呢
or more incidents that have been downgraded or unfounded?
还是发现更多被降级或未立案的事件?
Because this kind of variation screams manipulation to me...
因为这种偏离让我 嗅到一丝篡改的味道...
Slow your words.
放低语速
Try to lock your eyes on whoever you talk to.
说话时尽量看着对方
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表