剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
This is it? One of three.
就是这里? 3个里头的1个
How did you make this happen?
你怎么让它成这样?
I just did it.
就成了这样
I got tired of hearing folks talk about what needs to be done...
我听厌了他们说要采取什么措施...
or what they would do if it was up to them.
如果他们来做会怎么样等等
Bottle rockets, got them bottle rockets. So, this is about you making a mark?
瓶装火箭 瓶装火箭 这就是你的疑问?
No, I ain't analyzed it all that deep.
我没分♥析♥那么透彻
I ain't claiming no kind of victory, neither.
我也没有欢呼胜利
I will say I'm glad I tried.
只能说很高兴自己努力了
Go on, Councilman.
往前走 议员
I'll wait for you down here.
我在这里等你
You're not coming?
你不来吗?
What you gonna see ain't pretty.
你看到的景象并不美
But it's safe.
但很安全
WMDs, got them WMDs.
大杀器 大杀器
I think you need to take this journey your own self.
我觉得你应该独自走完这段路
Got those yellow, those yellow tops. Yellow tops right here.
Yellow Top 这里有Yellow Top
I ordered one for you.
我给你点了一份
Thanks.
谢谢
Surprised I called? A little.
接到我电♥话♥很吃惊? 有一点
After the way we left it.
我们上次分开的情形可不妙
I'm a type A, Jimmy.
我是开朗型 Jimmy
People like me break things.
我这样的人爱打破僵局
When I slow down, or when I take a minute to think about it, I...
当我静下心来仔细思考时 我...
Is that your idea of an apology?
你就是这样道歉的?
I didn't drive an hour up 95 to apologize.
我开95码的速度过来不是道歉的
I missed you.
我想你
I missed you, too, I guess.
我也想你 我想
Still, seems a long way to come just to tell me that...
但大老远赶来说这个...
then turn around and drive back down to DC.
还要开回华盛顿
I'm not driving back tonight.
我今晚不回去
So what's going on?
最近怎么样?
Are you working on a case? hmm.
在查案吗? 嗯
It's a good one.
是大案子
How about you? Anything interesting?
你呢? 有什么新鲜事?
I did hear a crazy Baltimore story...
华盛顿那边有风传
you know, through the rumor mill of Washington.
说有一宗巴尔的摩的大案子
Really?
真的?
Some...
某个...
renegade Police Commander takes it on himself to...
腐♥败♥警长肆意...
I don't know, legalize drugs in the precinct?
在特区让毒品合法化?
Mayor doesn't even know about it?
市长居然还不知情?
Can you believe that?
你相信吗?
Crazy story.
匪夷所思
Someone...
某个...
I think it's Colvin.
叫Colvin的人
You know him?
你认识他吗?
No, I can't say that I do.
不 算不上认识
Still, I think it's funny that some...
但我觉得很有趣...
water-cooler talker down in DC knows any Baltimore cop's name.
华盛顿有个大嘴巴 知道巴尔的摩警♥察♥的名字
I was just wondering.
我只是好奇
Listen, I'm...
听着 我...
You're leaving? Yeah, I think so.
你要走? 是的 我要走了
Good night.
晚安
Damn, man, I miss this crib already.
该死 我已经想念这里了
Yeah, well, you spending a lot of time at the other spot doing what you gotta do.
你在别地儿干了太久 你必须干的事
Yeah.
是啊
Man, it's a shame we got to deal with this Marlo bullshit, man.
必须处理Marlo这档子事儿 让我很遗憾
I mean, if I had taken care of that earlier, man...
如果我早点处理好
There's always gonna be a Marlo, man.
总会有这么个人
No Marlo, no game.
没有Marlo 游戏就结束了
But you could've dealt with that shit a little sooner, I mean, yeah.
但你确实可以早点处理 没错
But, you know what I'm saying? Don't let it lay on you like that.
但你知道 别为这事烦心了
Tonight, I mean, I'm gonna kick back and just enjoy this view.
今晚我要放松 欣赏这夜景
I mean, look at this shit. Can you fucking believe this?
看看这景致 你♥他♥妈♥能相信吗?
I mean, I got a crib that's overlooking the Harbor.
我也有个俯瞰港口的房♥子
This is the same place... we used to run through this motherfucker...
这是同一个地方 我们曾在里头跑来跑去
we had every security guard in there following us.
每个保安都狂追我们
As they should have. True, true.
他们很尽责 没错 没错
And then there was that one time... Toy store?
后来有一次... 玩具店?
Hell, yeah, I told your ass not to steal the badminton set.
我告诉过你别偷那副羽毛球套装
What you gonna do with a fucking net and a racket
你有网和球拍有什么用
and we ain't got no yard.
我们都没有球场
You like, "Yo, that white boy ain't gonna jump over that counter and come chase after me."
你还说"那小子没有跳出柜台追我"
He sure did, though. Then he said...
他确实出来了 然后他说...
I said, "What the fuck?" He was on your ass like Carl Lewis.
我说"搞什么啊?" 他和卡尔·刘易斯一样追你
Fists was rolled up.
攥紧拳头
Your ass was running, too, fast as you could.
你也拼命跑
Punching yourself in the chest looking all mad and shit.
捶着自己胸口疯狂地逃
That shit was crazy, man.
那人简直拼了命
Right here, too, man, right there. Goddamn.
也在这里 就在这里 老天
Can you imagine, man, if I had the money that I have now, man...
你相信吗? 要是我当时有现在的钱
I could have bought half this waterfront property. God damn it.
我可以买♥♥半个这样的海景房♥产 真见鬼
Forget about that for a while, man.
别去想了 兄弟
You know, just dream with me.
知道吗 和我一起做梦
We ain't gotta dream no more, man.
我们已没有梦想 兄弟
We got real shit...
只有真正的好玩意儿
real estate, we can touch.
看得见摸得着的房♥地♥产♥
I can't get too fucked up tonight, man.
我今晚不能喝多
I got some shit I gotta do on the site tomorrow.
明天要去工地办事
Plus, the fucking Polack we got working for us, man...
还有给我们干活的那个该死的波兰人
I gotta pull his coat.
我要给他点教训
If he had anything to do with that Clay Davis bullshit, man...
如果他和Clay Davis有任何关系
I'm gonna have to cut his money, little faggot.
我要扣他的工钱 娘娘腔
What time y'all meeting?
你们几点见面?
What time? 12:00, I think. Why?
几点? 我想是12点 怎么了?
You need me to do something for you?
有事要我帮忙吗?
No, I'm just seeing where you going to be at.
没有 只想问问你几点去
You need to relax more, man.
你要再放轻松点
Well, when the time is right,
时机成熟后
I will.
我会的
You know, I don't take my work too seriously.
你知道 我不太把工作当回事
That's right.
没错
It's just business.
只是生意
Us, motherfucker.
敬我们 狗♥日♥的♥
Us, man.
敬我们 兄弟
Get him, Andre, go get him.
打他 Andre 去打他
Come on, Spider, you got him. Come on.
加油 Spider 打倒他
All right? I'm good, I'm good.
没事吧? 没事 没事
All right.
好的
All right, Ditty, you up. Why didn't you hit him back, man?
好了 Ditty 你上 你为什么不还手?
You, Justin.
你来 Justin
Come on, boy, I'm calling your name.
快点 孩子 我在叫你的名字
All right, listen up. We gonna have three two-minute rounds.
好 听好了 我们开三局 每局两分钟
Watch the low blows. Touch gloves.
小心腰下拳 碰手套
And...
预备...
Let's go, Justin.
上 Justin
Justin, come on. Come on.
Justin 加油 加油
That's good, that's good.
很好 很好
Straight shot, come on.
直拳 要快
Get your hands up, Justin.
把手抬起来 Justin
Come on, man. Come on. You gotta block that.
加油 你要挡住拳头
He leading left and punching right, Justin.
他照着左边打右边 Justin
Move towards his weak side. He only come up to your waist.
转向他的弱点 他个头只到你腰部
Man, bell.
老天 打铃
That was a quick two minutes. Yeah, I know.
这两分钟真快 是啊 我知道
Get you some water, boy, and spit it out.
喝点水 吐掉
You all right? Dizzy.
你还好吧? 有点晕
That's why the hell I keep telling you you got to breathe, boy.
所以我一直告诉要深呼吸
So, what? You had enough? No, I'm good.
怎么样? 还能打吗? 能 我没事
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表